ALL Heating and Cooling

ALL Heating and Cooling

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

Curiouschick

Lubbock, TX

#1 May 17, 2012
Does anyone know who the cute guy is that I keep seeing in an ALL Heating & Cooling van?
Heck Yeah

Pomeroy, OH

#2 May 17, 2012
Curiouschick wrote:
Does anyone know who the cute guy is that I keep seeing in an ALL Heating & Cooling van?
Is it the white van with the mirror on the back of it? If so, his name is Tom Buckley.=)
for sure

Parkersburg, WV

#3 May 18, 2012
He is a BIG flirt. I bet if you really want that you can get it. He is married, but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He has hit on me and the other girls I work with.
HatesCockSuckers

Lewis Center, OH

#4 May 21, 2012
He also is known to say lude things as pick up lines and he is just a creep. Does the carpet match the drapes, please man shut the hell up.
Curiouschick

Lubbock, TX

#5 May 21, 2012
Gotch, thanks for info. I'll steer clear of him! lol
just a girl

Parkersburg, WV

#6 May 22, 2012
Now that Paco kid is cute- is he with a gal? Is he a good guy?
Seriously!!

Mason, WV

#7 May 24, 2012
for sure wrote:
He is a BIG flirt. I bet if you really want that you can get it. He is married, but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He has hit on me and the other girls I work with.
I met Tom today, and he is nothing like what everyone on here is saying!! He is a nice guy and a gentleman!! I think you might have him and his partner Steve mixed up! Can't believe anything you read on topix!!!
Hmmmmm

Pomeroy, OH

#8 May 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Seriously!!"] <quoted text>
I met Tom today, and he is nothing like what everyone on here is saying!! He is a nice guy and a gentleman!! I think you might have him and his partner Steve mixed up! Can't believe anything you read on topix!!![/QUOTE]

I agree. Tom is one of the sweetest people I have ever met.
for sure

Parkersburg, WV

#9 May 25, 2012
Yeah- he is really nice- hit on myself and all the girls at my store- in front of his kids. Well I guess he told me I had a nice ass and if I wanna play he's all for it..
Seriously!!

Mason, WV

#10 May 25, 2012
for sure wrote:
Yeah- he is really nice- hit on myself and all the girls at my store- in front of his kids. Well I guess he told me I had a nice ass and if I wanna play he's all for it..
I seriously doubt that. Get over your self!!! He's a happily married man. Stop trying to cause problems with other people just because your life sucks.
for sure

Parkersburg, WV

#11 May 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="Seriously!!"] <quoted text>I seriously doubt that. Get over your self!!! He's a happily married man. Stop trying to cause problems with other people just because your life sucks.[/QUOTE]
ok that's fine- you don't have to believe me- I know the truth and the other 3 girls know. I'm not sit here and argue with you and whether he did it or not. He knows the truth and he will has to live with hisself. And believe me I am not full of my self! Believe me I was kinda disappointed after he hit on my co workers.. I am not the only one he wanted to hook up with :( Lol
for sure

Parkersburg, WV

#12 May 25, 2012
Ps- he told my co worker he is happily married because he plays with other girls offen. I love how you say I need to get a life- u have no clue.... I do feel sorry for his wife though.
Curiouschick

Lubbock, TX

#13 May 29, 2012
I didn't mean to start anything by posting this. I'm single and saw this van a couple times with what appeared to be a cute guy in it. Was just curious as to who he was and if he was single.
just saying

Mason, WV

#14 May 29, 2012
Curiouschick wrote:
I didn't mean to start anything by posting this. I'm single and saw this van a couple times with what appeared to be a cute guy in it. Was just curious as to who he was and if he was single.
I'm pretty sure the Steve guy is the one that drives the van!
for sure

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 May 29, 2012
I really didn't mean to start anything either. I just told ya what I knew about one of the guys (Tom). I do not know anything about Paco and I don't know why I was attacked for telling everyone how Tom has treated myself and co workers.
Wv customer

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Hes hot was at my
Place not long ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bout time. good job meig county 1 hr wes 5
Blues Bash !!!!! 1 hr Lucifer 2
Obama and the Islamization of America 8 hr Crackers 4
Soul Harvest Church (May '13) 15 hr John 58
Police by Foxes pizza Tue Daily Sentinel bi... 3
river cities (May '15) Jul 25 Lmao 14
Ailiana Large "please listen"! Jul 24 Jeff Beaver 16

Pomeroy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance