Courtney Dailey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
;~}

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Need info on this person, she's supplying my 13 yr old niece with pills, not to mention stealing.... We need to serve her with papers.
yuck

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Heard she's preggo with Jason millirons baby, not sure where they are though, sorry.
nunya

Bolivar, MO

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Check out www.seorj.com :) You will find her there!
not sure

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2011
There is a few courtney daileys. Where is she supposed to be from?
:~}

Wilmington, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2011
She's in her early 20s, someone told us she lived out passed harrisonville on 143, I'm not sure what the name of the little town is??
not sure

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Mar 26, 2011
That courtney dailey does not mess with drugs. She is a good girl that I have known for years. I was hopeing you wasnt gonna say that one. R u sure about what u r saying? Im not calling u a lier, just kinda hard for me to belive.
know her

Wilmington, OH

#7 Mar 29, 2011
not sure wrote:
That courtney dailey does not mess with drugs. She is a good girl that I have known for years. I was hopeing you wasnt gonna say that one. R u sure about what u r saying? Im not calling u a lier, just kinda hard for me to belive.
most likely the one that is in jail she is a bad drug addick
hey123

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 29, 2011
There is a little town past Harrisonville called Pageville
umm yea

United States

#9 May 10, 2011
Courney dailey ur thinking, her mom lives on 143, she is a little hoe bag slut and had a baby with a guy named james. She is the biggest pill head oxi snorting bitch I've ever seen, id like to beat her ass. She needs brought down.
insider

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Courtney dailey stole a Nikon camera and other items from my home on 6-11-12 she is a heroin addict. She does have a daughter with James but Willy courtneys mom has custody. I am offering a $200 cash reward for the return of the NIKON camera. If you have any information post it on here. oh she i not pregnant tells that story alot wanting money for abortion she has herpes and don't care who she gives it to you would be better off to get far away from her
heroinaddict666

Cee Vee, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2013
I heard she gave someone the clap!!!! I don't know if she screwed anyone in Dexter but she better not of!!
hahahahaha

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2013
heroinaddict666 wrote:
I heard she gave someone the clap!!!! I don't know if she screwed anyone in Dexter but she better not of!!
She def has hep c! So beware!
2BFair

Buchtel, OH

#16 Mar 12, 2013
I believe she is being sentenced this week for some of her misdeeds. Going to get several years in prison probably. Last year she provided helpful info to put convicted thief Jason Hart in prison for 12 yrs. She COULD have cleaned up and likely avoided prison herself but INSTEAD went back to her old ways. Hmmmm...wonder if that actually seemed like a good idea at the time?? Bad decisions by an adult who should have known better.
noah

Barberton, OH

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Oh how I LOVE to see some justice served on a worthless, non-productive, waste of space that doesn't care one bit of the misery she leaves during her "quest" for the ultimate heroin high... Cheers to YOU Courtney I hope you hate every second of everyday of every year you were sentenced to...AAAHHHHH, now that felt good and didn't even use profanity, that was not easy considering the subject.
Finally

Lewis Center, OH

#18 Apr 5, 2013
She is in Marysville prison for women, 7 years.
She arrived on April 1.
yay

New Haven, WV

#19 Apr 5, 2013
FINALLY! I knew karma wouldn't keep me hanging for long!! ;)
Finally

Lewis Center, OH

#20 Apr 5, 2013
ILLEGAL MANFACTURING OF DRUGS Counts: 1 ORC: 2925.04 5
Committing County: MEIGS Admission Date: 04/01/2013 Degree of Felony: Second
** Victim Info Unavailable**
COMPLICITY BURGLARY Counts: 1 ORC: 2911.12 5
Committing County: MEIGS Admission Date: 04/01/2013 Degree of Felony: Second
Sentence Information
Stated Prison Term:
Expiration Stated Term: 7 years
11/29/2019
noah

Barberton, OH

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Don't forget the cultivation charge, she was caught on police deer cam harvesting,,,,cuz I really want her to get all the credit she deserves.

WHAT YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP
your right

Huntersville, NC

#22 Apr 6, 2013
noah wrote:
Don't forget the cultivation charge, she was caught on police deer cam harvesting,,,,cuz I really want her to get all the credit she deserves.
WHAT YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP
Shes got one coming from me when she gets out......
hey

Circleville, OH

#24 Apr 7, 2013
What a hottie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keith day trys to burn down middleport 20 min Captain Stabbin 13
Soul Harvest Church (May '13) 29 min Captain Stabbin 55
Beth salser 43 min Captain Stabbin 16
Joey/Stephanie Kimes (Aug '13) 5 hr Victoria 21
Cook 10 hr Bob 1
Ppl who need drug tested 10 hr crazy 8 5
Michael Bailey 11 hr loser 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages