#2 Feb 12, 2011
She's freakin gourgous in my opinion.

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2011
r u blind? gourgous?*YUCK* this is funny
omg got to b kidding

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2011
haaa this girl acts so inocent yet stabs you n the back sleeps with your man she is a wh*re tht has cried wolf to many times.... she needs her a** kicked and i know tons that would love to do it....she needs to keep her cross eyed a** at home, and out of other girl's mans bed.. oh wait, and outta bars she'll do em there too.

Herndon, VA

#8 Sep 9, 2011
Crazy eyegurl!! Stop going to bars and take care of your kid dude I for one don't think she is pretty

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Which Doczi loser does she have a kid with

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2011

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2011
really thts nasty!! wonder if the men wonders if she's lookin at them or not and pretty lmao she looks like she has a disease!! and def, a wh*re she is even tagged in the bars pictures and not even old enuf to b in there, betthe kid is going to be proud of her mommy.
which one will she call daddy

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2011

Powell, OH

#13 Oct 1, 2011
That baby knows who her daddy is and she's not a whore people make a bad decision and now there a I bet the ones saying this have slept with more people then her!! And just because she was born blind and has had numerous surgies to see I would be happy with a lazy eye too. So maybe you shouldn't run your mouth about people you know nothing about!!

Orange, VA

#14 Oct 7, 2011
haha wrote:
Which Doczi loser does she have a kid with
her cusin

Mount Gilead, OH

#15 Oct 8, 2011
You guys make me laugh!! I love how I cross your minds so much you talk about me! And for your information... Andy Doczi is nothing but my lil girls sperm donor!! He's not my brother not my cousin none of that just more false rumors people start!! But keep adding stuff your keeping me entertained!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring back Kent Wolfe 13 min Well said 11
Truth hurts Sat Jeremy 3
News Warrants issued after defendants fail to appear... Thu She slept with me 10
Marathon Thu fireman 8
Meigs CPS (Sep '17) Mar 15 123456hyj 51
Where is Kelli tayterson Mar 11 Paul 4
codie nicole (Jan '14) Mar 9 suckme 44

Pomeroy Jobs

Personal Finance

Pomeroy Mortgages