Shooting in Club Parking Lot Leaves One Dead, One Injured in Ne...

There are 17 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Dec 8, 2007, titled Shooting in Club Parking Lot Leaves One Dead, One Injured in Ne.... In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

An early morning shooting has left one Newberry County man dead, another shot in the arm, and a third in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Elgin, SC

#213 Dec 13, 2007
This is sad. MIGHT AS WELL SAY CLUBS ARE NOT ANY GOOD.
Just Me

Rembert, SC

#214 Dec 13, 2007
RIP Dominique!!
bhs9008

United States

#215 Dec 13, 2007
makes no sense wrote:
the rutherford club needs to be closed, it is a haven for drugs, prostitutes and vermin, a very bad place for anyone
Just one question have you even been there?
bhs9008

United States

#216 Dec 13, 2007
makes no sense wrote:
it just occurred to me, if the owner of the rutherford club rented the facility to the host of the party legally, and the host was responsible for the activities of the party, the host could be liable to suit by the brown family, but if the club was in fault, then the club could be liable as well as the party hosting the event on fri-pm/sat-am
excuse me but uh i kno the person who onws the club and before any kind of party or event is given there you have to get the consent of the owner, and to even see if he approves...and on top of tha he gives you a time frame to have the party anyway...IM JUST CURIOUS, I'VE READ YOUR COMMENTS, HAVE U EVEN SET FOOT I THE RUTHERFORD CLUB??
string music

United States

#217 Dec 14, 2007
one black dude popsa cap in another black dudes a$$. so what.get over it or do something about it already.next
Billy Bob

Swansea, SC

#218 Dec 14, 2007
So let me see if I can get this straight. One scumbag shoots another scumbag, and now everyone is trying to tell each other which scumbag was a good guy? Are you kidding me?
the little guy

Atlanta, GA

#219 Dec 15, 2007
our hearts go out to both family.Young people you need to think before you act your action effects others as well. With love and respect from DC/MARRYLAND/VIRGINA.
SLED

Grovetown, GA

#220 Dec 15, 2007
geechie

United States

#221 Dec 15, 2007
SLED wrote:
http://www.wltx.com/news/story .aspx?storyid=54307
"fear the stache"
Keisha Whitener

Atlanta, GA

#222 Dec 16, 2007
Newberry Girl wrote:
this is a "club" where drugs, prostitution and violence abound, underground guns and GOD only knows what else, the "RUTHERFORD CLUB", get high, get laid, and get killed, what more can you ask for?
How do you know so much about the rutherford club? Have you picked up a prosititute, or bought some drugs from there? You are ignorant and you need to keep you mouth shut because it is obvious that you dont know what you are talking about.
You must have never been to the Rutherford Club before. Because its nothing what you are making it seems. It is a family owned club. So before you get on here bashing the club. Get your information correct. You say you are a Newberry Girl are u really and you must not have gave a damn about Dominique because you didnt say anything about him!!!!!
Keisha Whitener

Atlanta, GA

#223 Dec 16, 2007
Reading some of these comments on here really made me mad. Most of you think its just a wanna be gangsta got killed. When it was not like that at all. Dominique Brown was and still is the nicest person I know. It hurts me so much that he is gone. He was not a gansta or anything, he was a good person. If you knew him and his family there would be nothing but good comments on here. I see that some people in this world judge people by their class and race rather than them as person
Just Me

Rembert, SC

#224 Dec 20, 2007
Keisha Whitener wrote:
Reading some of these comments on here really made me mad. Most of you think its just a wanna be gangsta got killed. When it was not like that at all. Dominique Brown was and still is the nicest person I know. It hurts me so much that he is gone. He was not a gansta or anything, he was a good person. If you knew him and his family there would be nothing but good comments on here. I see that some people in this world judge people by their class and race rather than them as person
Keshia Shut up!! If you was so concerned you would have been more respectful at the funeral rather than sitting up there looking like a big monkey talking about everybody...including members of the family that you are "so concerned about"--Yeah, I heard about you!!
nbydog

Greenville, SC

#225 Apr 7, 2008
Billy Bob wrote:
So let me see if I can get this straight. One scumbag shoots another scumbag, and now everyone is trying to tell each other which scumbag was a good guy? Are you kidding me?
Billy Bob you need to serious bring your ass up to newberry so you can have your ass kicked by us that are still having to deal wirth the loss of domnique. who are u to say he was a scumbag?what do you do sit in a run down house and smoke crack?
Keisha Whitener

Hartsville, SC

#226 May 24, 2008
I didnt know that u wrote a reply like that I have gone to this club alot of times and people dont go and pick up girls because its only open for partys if someone pays to rent the place. Others who are out there do not listen to this girl. Because she doesnt know anything and she is the ignorant one. Who sells underground guns come on and then you say get laid yeah you are a lame. And the reason I know because my family owns that club. So you get it together. You probably are just another redneck who is glad to see another black person killed
pas_T

Trenton, NJ

#227 Feb 13, 2009
That was my cousin no he wasn't a scumbag. He was agood dude wrong place wrong time. But you'll find out what that's like soon enough.
vac

Brooklyn, NY

#228 Jul 6, 2009
makes no sense wrote:
that "club" has been in the news a lot in the past, shootings, violence, drugs, prostitution. it is a haven for thugs ,drug dealers and "gangstas" and needs to be closed, PERMANENTLY.. no good has ever happened there. it's at an area that offers easy and quick access from I-26 as well as 176 and hwy 34 which are major traffic routes, it's nothing but a trouble spot, sad that there have been lives lost and innocent people caught up in nothing more than a meeting place for trouble.
Pomaria has always been bad. Every since I was a little girl, I remember bad things happening. It's just that Pomaria has a bad evil spirit. It always have. Slavery, murder, violence, theives, proverty, Pomaria has it all. The Pope could not save Pomaria. The people has to change. White and Black. Money will help but, educating the people will help more.
vac

Brooklyn, NY

#229 Jul 6, 2009
FEARLESS wrote:
If people would stay home and stay out clubs at 2:30 am they would be better off!
Young people can go out. They can have fun. But you have to stay alert to your surroundings. If you see some fool wanted to start some trouble, move on out the way. If you are the troublemaker, don't make it bad for everyone else. Go deal with your own issues and stop hating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomaria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would solar panels make financial sense for you... Mar '15 Solarman 1
Linda Woodson (formerly Kneece) (Jul '14) Feb '15 Local gal 4
Relocating to SC: How is Newberry? Feb '15 Leaving KY 1
News SC authorities place 4 disabled men in protecti... Dec '14 Mark Winshel 1
News Kershaw's Matthews selected 2014 `Sheriff of th... (May '14) Dec '14 Warden of Kershaw 2
family of (Jun '11) Dec '14 SKA 4
looking for friend (Nov '14) Dec '14 SKA 5
More from around the web

Pomaria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]