Montana Road Conditions

Montana Road Conditions

There are 4 comments on the Montana News Network story from Feb 20, 2006, titled Montana Road Conditions. In it, Montana News Network reports that:

THIS IS THE ROAD REPORT FOR MONDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2006 AT 6:30 AM FOR WESTERN MONTANA, WHICH INCLUDES I-90 FROM THE IDAHO LINE TO GARRISON JUNCTION AND US-93 FROM THE IDAHO LINE TO POLSON.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montana News Network.

Carp J

Bozeman, MT

#1 Feb 21, 2006
Love this web site. They cover everything from State, National to International news.
WinterSnow

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Feb 27, 2006
If anyone needs road conditions for SW Montana, from Bozeman to Ennis to Raynolds Pass to West Yellowstone (Hwys 84, 287, 20 and 191), just ask....I live down here.

[email protected] e.com
WinterSnow

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Feb 27, 2006
ops. my first post says i'm from linn creek, missouri?*scratch*

there must already be a WinterSnow here because I'm from SW Montana, near Ennis.
Paty

Gatesville, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2006
Comment on the weather, etc:

It has been 40 years since I've lived in Montana
and I'm certain many may think I'm crazy, but I am moving back to Butte, MT., from Austin, TX., later this year.

ps: I've never driven in the snow (no car at that time), so it will be a new experience.

.....the people in Montana are top-notch.

Sincerely,
Paty BHS 1962

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Learn about Islam on April 8 Mar '16 Louie 2
Say whay (Jul '15) Jul '15 miguel is the woman 1
Debate: Marijuana - Polson, MT (Aug '10) May '15 Kdigdag Daddy 3
News Public lands sale comment deadline extended (Apr '06) Dec '14 soo harny 3
News Tribal Health seeking naming suggestions for th... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nancy Clark 1
News New Brewery Sets Sights on Downtown Libby (Jan '14) Feb '14 truth seeker 4
locating old friend (Jan '14) Jan '14 cobra13 2

Polson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polson Mortgages