Across the Big Sky

Across the Big Sky

There are 5 comments on the Great Falls Tribune story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Across the Big Sky. In it, Great Falls Tribune reports that:

HELENA - An 18-year-old Helena -area man has been charged with felony aggravated cruelty to animals after an 8-week-old puppy was beaten so badly that it had to be euthanized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Great Falls Tribune.

Donna Graves

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 8, 2009
What a scumbag! All animal abusers are cowards, too afraid to pick on somebody who could fight back. If i had seen him abusing this puppy his sad, ugly story would already be over. He deserves to be slowly beaten to death, and I hope it happens in prison.
Karma will come back to him, somehow, someday he will pay.
I am going to send the details of this case to some national publications, perhaps publicity will help ensure he gets the maximum sentence, as well as get his name and cowardly, ugly face before a nation of animal lovers. Any animal lovers in Helena? Please help stop this murdurous creep. If you know his address, publish it online, and everywhere else. Creeps like this do not deserve to even live. How ashamed his family must be.
Scumbag

Thornhill, Canada

#2 Nov 11, 2009
karma will get you,or less Big Ben gets to you first
kjahj

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2009
what a creep

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2009
Eye for an Eye my friends, I have two dogs but most important, My .457 Wildey Magnum is like an instant obedience school that will make for a bad day if you try that around me !
WHOOOO

Wynne, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2009
http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong/

Find the differences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say whay (Jul '15) Jul '15 miguel is the woman 1
Debate: Marijuana - Polson, MT (Aug '10) May '15 Kdigdag Daddy 3
News STD numbers continue to climb on the Rez (Mar '14) Apr '15 healthr 2
church convention at Ronan MT..Corcoran farm (Mar '15) Mar '15 chevess 1
Review: Losquadro Steven Attorney (Feb '15) Feb '15 kim 1
News Public lands sale comment deadline extended (Apr '06) Dec '14 soo harny 3
News Tribal Health seeking naming suggestions for th... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nancy Clark 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polson Mortgages