Man arrested for Arlee murder

Man arrested for Arlee murder

There are 5 comments on the Missoulian story from May 29, 2007, titled Man arrested for Arlee murder. In it, Missoulian reports that:

An 18-year-old Arlee woman was apparently murdered early Tuesday morning, and within about 3 1/2 hours authorities had twice apprehended a suspect in the death - first at his mother's home in Missoula County, ... via Missoulian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Missoulian.

Big Brother

Spokane, WA

#1 May 31, 2007
She was a nice person and not any amount of words could describe her. If you would like to send your condolences to our mother her address is po box 74 arlee mt 59821
May she rest in peace..........
Supporter

Kalispell, MT

#2 May 31, 2007
Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hope everything works out for you in Spokane.
mama

Missoula, MT

#3 Aug 8, 2007
She did not deserve this and she was a victim of hate. The hate came from years and years of abuse. She was innocent. She was beautiful and she will always be beautifu inside and out. Someday we will all be together again, but I don't think that the murderous one will ever be happy and he is living hell on earth of his own choice. In this life we get abused but you have to overcome it and think of the positive of the situation. In this situation Tasheena is the winner and no one can say she isn't because she is with the Creator and in a better place where there is no murderers and hate mongers. I feel she is safe and protected unlike living on Earth where you always have to be on your guard. Had I known this was going to happen I would have taken her to self defense school and she would have surprised that attacker with a passion. We could have helped him get better and not be so hateful. It isn't good to harbor hate. Hate comes from evil and evil wants to destroy everything in its path. Good is one "o" more than God. I tell my children that good is better than bad. You can't go wrong when you have good to deal with. I love my beautiful girl Tasheena. She was my gift from the Creator and now that Great One took her home so she would not have to suffer so much. We all need to pray more and help one another. If there is a troubled youth, then they need help. They need guidance and love. This hurts to no avail. It hurts my heart area most and there is a permanent lump in my throat like I could cry at any time. I need to cry, it is healty to cry. There is nothing wrong with cyring. "Lmlmts Amotqn u Chee/epleh u Kwlncutn xwl chn es pupusenchi. Cne es mil chupelsi xwl istmche Sheena es klil... Ha kw es suxwne es suxwne. I said that in my Salish language because it has deeper meaning. Creator goes by many names.
"Ispu?us es mil chupelsi." Thank you for your condolences....it helps. "Kwinxamench" from Scnpaqci
mama 2

Missoula, MT

#4 Aug 8, 2007
I think it is preposterous what occured. It should not be. Why am I so powerless that I could not save her. Why are women so physically weaker than men. Who knows the reason. There has to be a reason. He could kill a fly, he could kill a bee that stung him. He lashed out at the wrong person. It isn't fair. It is unreal and cruel. What could he hope to achieve. She did win, in the long run. So nothing can take that away. Sincerely,
Mama 2--2d where are You? Mama, mama can you hear me.
Pablo domain

Pablo, MT

#5 Jan 10, 2008
I totally agree this is preposterous and that people are at a loss for words. It is unimaginable and it makes you think that the prosecutor must not be doing his job because they did not charge the killer with rape but yet her body was naked with a slipper on. That is truly horrendous. Where is justice? It makes me feel so unhappy and apprehensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Mar 8 Vanilla Wolf 72
News Learn about Islam on April 8 (Mar '16) Mar '16 Louie 2
Say whay (Jul '15) Jul '15 miguel is the woman 1
Debate: Marijuana - Polson, MT (Aug '10) May '15 Kdigdag Daddy 3
News Public lands sale comment deadline extended (Apr '06) Dec '14 soo harny 3
News Tribal Health seeking naming suggestions for th... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nancy Clark 1
News New Brewery Sets Sights on Downtown Libby (Jan '14) Feb '14 truth seeker 4

Polson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polson Mortgages