About Richard Hann

Posted in the Polo Forum

Dee2007

Lapeer, MI

#1 Dec 5, 2012
We rented from this so called man from April until November. To long really. We lived in a few different of his apartments. One of his Apartment managers would say the F word in everything she would talk about. Every one of the place we renting we had to clean. Even a fridge of his had a lot of mold in it more there should have been if he was such a great landlord. He rents to ex drunks and ex druggy's. He can't take the money with him when he's gone and we did nothing wrong. Our rent was always on time each month. He knew we had cats on more then one time of dealing with him. He acts one way is really different in a lot of other ways. There are a lot landlords out there like him. That's why we never moved. We felt things weren't going to get any better any place else.

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Dee2007 wrote:
We rented from this so called man from April until November. To long really. We lived in a few different of his apartments. One of his Apartment managers would say the F word in everything she would talk about. Every one of the place we renting we had to clean. Even a fridge of his had a lot of mold in it more there should have been if he was such a great landlord. He rents to ex drunks and ex druggy's. He can't take the money with him when he's gone and we did nothing wrong. Our rent was always on time each month. He knew we had cats on more then one time of dealing with him. He acts one way is really different in a lot of other ways. There are a lot landlords out there like him. That's why we never moved. We felt things weren't going to get any better any place else.
Totally agree! What a complete waste of space, time & money this man has. Oh, and just for himself! His rentals are "junk"! Full of lies, thieves, drug users, drunks. Oh but, these types of so called people are allowed to keep using what ever they choose to use on a daily bases. Now that is some good rentals! Now don't you want to rush and move right away?
Oh, boy where are all the boxes to pack? If only you want to be treated with no respect, bad language used against you, poor repairs (rigged) to break repeatedly, terrible heat & cooling systems. Oh and don't forget the drugs too! And everything else that comes with it! Don't be stupid! Become a smart person and go elsewhere to rent. Hope you pick the right decisions when you do find a place to rent next time! Stay away from slumlords!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Why do landlords think they can treat there tenets like crap? Mostly when the rent is paid on time.
He's a druggie him self! I would never rent from him either if he did that to me.
This so called needs to give you people your money.
I would never move back to IL ever again if I was you. And this manager talking the way she did that's not very smart she could get in trouble for her mouth.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Samatha1960 wrote:
Why do landlords think they can treat there tenets like crap? Mostly when the rent is paid on time.
He's a druggie him self! I would never rent from him either if he did that to me.
This so called needs to give you people your money.
I would never move back to IL ever again if I was you. And this manager talking the way she did that's not very smart she could get in trouble for her mouth.
Can you say 'smack-in' thy face!!!!!!!!!! Ouch Mama that hurt-ed!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I can't wait until I have my own home to buy.
I won't have to rent from people who keep changing there mines.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Samatha1960 wrote:
When they change their mines. They are usually on something drugs of some sort. Not good for those whom are honest.
Wow, "yoohoo" the owners are "high' again! The drugs have taken over them!
May they be at camera's view. Will they say cheese?

Location hidden

#7 Jan 10, 2013
When they change their mines. They are usually on something drugs of some sort. Not good for those whom are honest.
Wow, "yoohoo" the owners are "high' again! The drugs have taken over them!
May they be at camera's view. Will they say cheese?

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Their staff! What a "potty" mouth they have when talking to others. No respect for others at all.
How discussing to conduct business with others this way.
Yet, they allow others whom do not have a drivers license to drive their so called vehicles and they don't get caught.
Shame on you for having such a business that is so "fake".
A thief, liar, of others money. You would think the government would do some serious searching on this guy.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Samatha1960 wrote:
Their staff! What a "potty" mouth they have when talking to others. No respect for others at all.
Yet, they allow others whom do not have a drivers license to drive their so called vehicles and they don't get caught.
A thief, liar, of others money. You would think the government would do some serious searching on this guy.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 10, 2013
smokingapplies wrote:
Don't you know the ILL government is just as bad as . Look at all the bad people who have worked for that state of ILL. And have gone to jail for crimes they have done. That's why the state has no money.
Look at what this lady did in Dixon took all that money. She just as rotten as the state of ILL. Oh did I say that.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Samatha1960 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know the ILL government is just as bad as . Look at all the bad people who have worked for that state of ILL. And have gone to jail for crimes they have done. That's why the state has no money.
Look at what this lady did in Dixon took all that money. She just as rotten as the state of ILL. Oh did I say that.
The owners of properties are a complete waste of time! They DO NOT and will not care of any concerns the renters may have. This goes to show you how the real (true) owners really are! Don't forget the MGT. team. They sit on their butts and do nothing! They need to go back to school and learn real english language. They have a "potty" mouth that needs some serious cleaning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Kelly Ward Dec '14 very satisfied 3
looking for my father (Oct '11) Nov '14 his daughter 6
What happened to the Save Memorial Pool group? Nov '14 Kirk Blade 1
Amboy teacher arrested for rape, home invasion (May '11) Oct '14 victim rights 42
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '14 Musikologist 19
Manny's moves into Sterling; Domino's departs D... (Feb '14) Oct '14 kathykingery 3
Jason Yater (Jun '13) Oct '14 hello 3
Polo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Polo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet