City slipping to a record; storms mov...

City slipping to a record; storms moving in

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 28, 2009, titled City slipping to a record; storms moving in. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The cooler-than-normal July temperatures that have slashed air-conditioner bills across much of the Midwest and East Coast appear all but certain to establish a new weather benchmark by the time the month ends at midnight Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

AlGoreInventedNe t

Lansdale, PA

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Ok you dillwipe liberal tree hugging global warming cultists.....please tell us that global warming actually makes it COOLER. Always an excuse and ignorant belief even when the visible evidence proves otherwise!
jpjp

Kokomo, IN

#2 Jul 28, 2009
I wish I could have placed a bet that the first comment would be from someone who does not understand climate shift lambasting others for not understanding climate shifts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 2 Musikologist 22
Michael F. Peterson, 35, of Polo (Jun '09) May '16 badcarma 21
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Does anyone remember a place called Deer Park? (Mar '09) Jan '16 JDKelly 26
News Amboy teacher arrested for rape, home invasion (May '11) Nov '15 Anonymous 44
States Attorney DUI (Nov '15) Nov '15 one who knows her 1
About the great place as Sinnissippi Centers! (May '13) Nov '15 HatesStupidunts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polo Mortgages