Posted in the Polo Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2009
From experience of living in the surrounding areas.
1-Being told not to wear jeans to church-Last time I checked you do not buy my clothes!
2-Judgment being made as if one self is a saint.Remember you are not perfect either!
3-Pastor gets thrown out of his own church.This is a good one! Who is right now?
4-Allowing others in a church to condemn of their own personal life against each other. Ye walk your own life!
5-Throwing trash, smoke butts, fast food joints paper wraps being thrown out the window while driving.Should address fines on this one for sure!
6-If you don't like the smoke? Leave the room!
7-Stop complaining. Fix what is wrong!
8-Thou shall not speak of hate. I will gladly open the door for you!
9-Those whom are rude and unjust. Please view yourself in a mirror!
10-To all those whom hate others that have household pets. You are full of hate and discuss me!
11-Past the law of rental inspections. This will truly oust the slumlords!
12-Don't let others walk on you. Remember to stand up for yourself!
13-Those whom do not like Michael Jackson. Guess, what? He was among the best and will remain this way.
14-The freedom of expression. This is not illegal!
15-Freedom to speak. Speech is guided by a flame of truth whether you choose to believe or not to believe!
*What do you dislike in the surrounding areas and why?

Since: Apr 09

small town

#2 Oct 19, 2009
I do not think this person lives in this area.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2009
Guess what? I recently moved from this area!Very much glad to be completely out of the state of IL.
Good day!

small town

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Ok tell me if you have lived here what church did you go to? I have not heard of any pastor who got kick out of church. or what is the name of a store's down town? Glad you moved, hope things will go better for you.
vegas baby

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 2, 2009
HEy Dirtbag-

How about Russell Blaze he got thrown out only after cheating on his wife with a younger woman and he was a pastor of a church.

Lol love # 11 there are alot of slumlords there for sure. Hence little caprini green, you know who you are!

#16 the church informing you of how to raise your children and well as discpline them, ever heard spoil the child spare the rod?

could go on all day but whats the point I have already gotten smart and moved

Location hidden

#6 Nov 6, 2009
dirtbag1958 wrote:
Ok tell me if you have lived here what church did you go to? I have not heard of any pastor who got kick out of church. or what is the name of a store's down town? Glad you moved, hope things will go better for you.
Remember Buffalo Grove Bapt.Church? Crossroads was the best in Freeport! The Mason Rest.,Charlie's drug store..
Glad to be out of state!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 6, 2009
Hey 1958 here is your answer....Remember Buffalo Grove Bapt.Church? Crossroads was the best in Freeport! The Mason Rest.,Charlie's drug store..
Glad to be out of state!

small town

#8 Nov 6, 2009
I know those places been there and That is Polo! Not Milledgeville.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2009
dirtbag1958 wrote:
I know those places been there and That is Polo! Not Milledgeville.
I guess you did not know the church took another name! Right off Oregon St.

small town

#10 Nov 10, 2009
There is NO Oregon street in Milledgeville. I guess if you want to call the surrounding area, Polo is 8 miles to the east and Polo has an Oregon Street.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 11, 2009
Looks like you either want to fight or totally freakin' bored! Get a life!!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2009
Gay rights? this has your attention!!

small town

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Stupid is, stupid be, and boy are you stupid. smokingapplies what else do you smoke? If you want to run down an town , know what town you are running down. Polo is 11 miles east from Milledgeville. Gay rights, Why are you an catcher?

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2009
dirtbag1958 wrote:
Stupid is, stupid be, and boy are you stupid. smokingapplies what else do you smoke? If you want to run down an town , know what town you are running down. Polo is 11 miles east from Milledgeville. Gay rights, Why are you an catcher?
First of all I was never talking about Milledgeville!
Be careful about saying someone is stupid! Hate has no room in my life!
I really don't care what you think 0_0 !

small town

#15 Nov 12, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/milledgeville... Then why are you here? go to the polo forum. and your the one looking for a fight. Just come to Milledgeville and ask for Dirtbag, the people know who I am. I do agreed with you about Polo, and the grocery store just closed Monday the town is having hard times.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2009
dirtbag1958 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/milledgeville-il Then why are you here? go to the polo forum. and your the one looking for a fight. Just come to Milledgeville and ask for Dirtbag, the people know who I am. I do agreed with you about Polo, and the grocery store just closed Monday the town is having hard times.
Why do you feel an urge to tell me where to be on topix? This is my right just as much as it is yours or anyone else!
Why would I even bother to find you! Either you must be bored or have nothing else to do with valuable time!
The grocery store-my answer is this-they should have sold it to someone whom would have adjusted the food prices, make it more affordable for everyone in town. Now everyone in the Polo town has to travel-even in bad winter weather to get food items they need.Good day!

small town

#17 Nov 14, 2009
It is that if you want to complain about Polo, I would think you would do it on Polo forum? But that would be a Common Sense Guess. Talk about about Milledgeville I will be here, and talking about a person with a Boring life.:)lol

Location hidden

#18 Nov 16, 2009
dirtbag1958 wrote:
It is that if you want to complain about Polo, I would think you would do it on Polo forum? But that would be a Common Sense Guess. Talk about about Milledgeville I will be here, and talking about a person with a Boring life.:)lol
The forum here is for the surrounding areas of Dixon, Polo, sterling and so on...Bored NO! You are for sure...happy Monday to you...better yet get a real life!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 16, 2009
I started the forum here...Dislike of Surrounding Areas....You started commenting on here...so this was under Polo. Guess you did not read correctly dirtbag1958.
Go to #1 start of conversation, there you will see.
Men are not always correct! Freedom of speech is still in our daily lives!
Abbi09

Flint, MI

#20 Nov 17, 2009
I am with Smokingapplies,IL sucks.
I love were I live its way better then Milledgeville
Its just a farm town.
Its everyone right to speck there mind not just your
dirtbag1958 now one is no better then another.
I will never come back to IL for any reason.
No matter if your gay or straight its the persons right to be that way.A gay person can love like a straight person can.Sometimes even better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing help Mar 1 Nana68 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Whi... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Phil Shamon 49
News Morris police believe burglary suspects may liv... Feb '15 chuck spears 3
Would you hire someone If they had a DUI on the... (Jan '13) Jan '15 Sasdrp 12
Attorney Kelly Ward (Aug '14) Dec '14 very satisfied 3
looking for my father (Oct '11) Nov '14 his daughter 6
What happened to the Save Memorial Pool group? Nov '14 Kirk Blade 1
Polo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Polo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]