Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45452 Dec 11, 2013
Break it into two depts.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So,, if they have a dept of 88, drop it to 49! The day is saved!(unless there's a fire!).
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45453 Dec 11, 2013
Looks like Obamacare is finally building steam. According to radio news today, over 250,000 have signed on this month in 36 states.. It is far short of the original goals, but with the site now supposedly being able to handle 800,000 per day, the 7 million enrollment by May looks possible.
The most horrible ,disastrous, teeth gnashing, garment renting doomsday scenario for republikans would be that Obamacare ends up working and eliminates the underclass of persons who cannot get medical treatment. Wouldn't that just be an absolute disaster.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Obamacare?? Everybody just kinda swept it outta sight. Figures.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45454 Dec 11, 2013
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove (see trends).

The latest figures include 24% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17.

This is the president’s best job approval rating since early November after several weeks of earning the worst daily ratings of his presidency.

Uhh Oh. With Obama making a comeback and republikans approving a budget, another shut down will not be possible for a while. Looks like republikans may even forced into being FOR something and coming up with plan of their own. Recognition for something other than being stupid will not be easily achieved.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45455 Dec 11, 2013
Shaking hands with a communist leader at an occasion representing
healing of broken relationships and brotherhood among men. The republican question: How the hell does that promote more tax breaks for the rich? Go figure.
Ben wrote:
"Michelle Obama, Barack Switch Seats After Mandela Funeral 'Selfie'" "Obama creates international incident with 'selfie' at Mandela service" " RedState.com 's Erick Erickson tweeted: "Thank you Mrs. Obama for knowing how to behave at a funeral." "The first lady's reaction -- not just to the "selfie" but to her husband's chatting and joking with the young Danish prime minister -- was priceless. In one picture, Michelle Obama could be seen glaring over at him while he put his hand on Ms. Thorning-Schmidt's shoulder.
In another, it appeared the first lady and the president switched seats, putting Michelle squarely between him and the PM." "The "selfie" incident was the second unexpected controversy stirred up by the president in South Africa. Earlier, Cuban-American lawmakers publicly objected after Obama -- on his way to deliver his tribute to Mandela -- shook the hand of Raul Castro." What an outstanding diplomat. Image is everything these days right?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45456 Dec 11, 2013
Why was Mandela special? Mandela....could see the humanity in his enemies...he had the ability to change his enemies...that's genius folks.Certainly, I've never seen anything like that.i admire few people.Mandela was one of them.A true original. I Recall Stephen Biko, and Medgar Evrers in America.the Jewish kids who went to Mississippi and were killed, as portrayed in Mississippi Burning,i don't recall their names.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45457 Dec 11, 2013
TSF MLK, Medgar Evers, the Jewish kids, all died for what they believed in. I guess Hitler died for what he believed in.but he took tens of millions with him. People are all crazy, sometimes.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45458 Dec 12, 2013
I watched a program on PBS about Mandela. He said he hated his enemies and those who had incarcerated him for 27 years, until he realized that his hate did not hurt them, only himself. Then he realized that as long as he harbored hate, they still had him. So he let it go. Those few sentences uttered by Mandela, were especially insightful to me . Hate is a heavy burden .
waco1909 wrote:
Why was Mandela special? Mandela....could see the humanity in his enemies...he had the ability to change his enemies...that's genius folks.Certainly, I've never seen anything like that.i admire few people.Mandela was one of them.A true original. I Recall Stephen Biko, and Medgar Evrers in America.the Jewish kids who went to Mississippi and were killed, as portrayed in Mississippi Burning,i don't recall their names.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45459 Dec 12, 2013
Ideology can overshadow even the instinct for survival. That is a curious quirk of human nature. Hitler thought that Odin (Woten) would emerge to assist him and his armies in their effort to save humanity from the degenerates. Obviously it didn't happen. That could be because Odin didn't agree with Hitler or because the power of Odin is only a myth.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF MLK, Medgar Evers, the Jewish kids, all died for what they believed in. I guess Hitler died for what he believed in.but he took tens of millions with him. People are all crazy, sometimes.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45460 Dec 12, 2013
Tired of hearing about nothing but failure? A bipartisan initiative begun in the last Bush administration, and continued under Obama, has cut the fatality rate of children in Africa from malaria, by FIFTY PER CENT.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45461 Dec 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
I watched a program on PBS about Mandela. He said he hated his enemies and those who had incarcerated him for 27 years, until he realized that his hate did not hurt them, only himself. Then he realized that as long as he harbored hate, they still had him. So he let it go. Those few sentences uttered by Mandela, were especially insightful to me . Hate is a heavy burden .
<quoted text>
Hate doesn't hurt the target, it only hurts the carrier.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45462 Dec 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Shaking hands with a communist leader at an occasion representing
healing of broken relationships and brotherhood among men. The republican question: How the hell does that promote more tax breaks for the rich? Go figure.
<quoted text>
dare you to go to "Little Havana" in Miami and ask that question.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45463 Dec 12, 2013
How the hell does that promote tax breaks for the rich? I have as much disdain for the politically correct police as I do for Raul Castro.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>dare you to go to "Little Havana" in Miami and ask that question.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45464 Dec 12, 2013
Finally ,John Boehner and the republcans are rejecting the idiots in the republikan TP . Boehner say "they have lost all credibility"
It sure took him a while to recognize the obvious.
TSF

Benson, NC

#45465 Dec 13, 2013
A drunken Texas teenager kills 4 people , injures 9 and gets sentenced to probation and rehab because he suffering from "AFFULENZA " ( his family having too much money.

The new Ted Cruz coloring book is the latest rage in Texas and will probably become a state adopted high school textbook .

Finally, it looks like NC is getting some competition in the republikan race to the bottom

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45466 Dec 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
A drunken Texas teenager kills 4 people , injures 9 and gets sentenced to probation and rehab because he suffering from "AFFULENZA " ( his family having too much money.
The new Ted Cruz coloring book is the latest rage in Texas and will probably become a state adopted high school textbook .
Finally, it looks like NC is getting some competition in the republikan race to the bottom
The career of this "judge"has the lifespan of a housefly.Dems and republicans alike are confused, by this insane ruling. I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45467 Dec 13, 2013
Too rich to know right from wrong??????? The stupidest most liberal judge on earth would not have bought that crock of #%!?%!!! Perry can, with two thirds of the Texas House, remove this piece of dung from office.
TSF

Benson, NC

#45468 Dec 13, 2013
They need to get the removal started today. I suspect the Judge's decision was more about money than about any ideology.
waco1909 wrote:
Too rich to know right from wrong??????? The stupidest most liberal judge on earth would not have bought that crock of #%!?%!!! Perry can, with two thirds of the Texas House, remove this piece of dung from office.
b-coz

Shallotte, NC

#45469 Dec 14, 2013
i would vote for anyone that doesnt kiss hussein obamas ass,,,,,,,,,,
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45470 Dec 14, 2013
b-coz wrote:
i would vote for anyone that doesnt kiss hussein obamas ass,,,,,,,,,,
That statement just shows how shallow you are with the important issues we face. You are certainly not alone.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45471 Dec 15, 2013
"15K Health Site Users' Data Didn't Reach Insurers
Plus: Thousands hit with wrong enrollments, denials" "Washington State #obamacare exchange raids enrollees’ bank accounts." "For the second week in a row, the Washington Healthplanfinder website is down, and it’s causing problems for people who are dealing with billing issues. Some of them say the website is mistakenly debiting their accounts.

Shannon Bruner of Indianola logged on to her checking account Monday morning, and found she was almost 800 dollars in the negative." Merry Christmas folks!!! " Important issues", that's funny. BTW, what happened to Zimmerman? You Democrats have fell off the face of the planet. And did you see the pic's of Mendela's memorial service? Perfect example of global leadership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollocksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search underway for two suspects in New Bern ho... (Oct '08) Wed outlaw 3
Pain Relief Apr '16 Tristy 1
Debate: Marijuana - New Bern, NC (Aug '10) Apr '16 Laura 37
Basic package Mar '16 Bill 1
News Trio charged with shooting at vehicles includin... Feb '16 Sandy 4
Info please! Jan '16 Pharmgirl 1
News Craven County man charged with murder of three-... Jan '16 Kate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pollocksville Mortgages