Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Patient Rape Case

Full story: News10 Sacramento

A hospital staff worker is under arrest and faces multiple charges of raping a 17-year-old patient.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013
grey beard

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

the alleged incident took place at heritage oaks hospital on auburn blvd. in the children's physciatric unit.

since this story was poorly written, i am posting a link that describes the incident in greater detail.

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/921802.html
Kara

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

How horrible! I wonder how many other children are out there that may be afraid to come forward.

After this guy is put away, I hope the family sues the pants off of the hospital.

This should NOT have happened under any circumstances.

“The *Real* Julie”

Since: Mar 08

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

What a disgusting piece of trash! I hope he enjoys prison. What hospital did this happen at?

“The *Real* Julie”

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

grey beard wrote:
the alleged incident took place at heritage oaks hospital on auburn blvd. in the children's physciatric unit.
since this story was poorly written, i am posting a link that describes the incident in greater detail.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/921802.html
Thank you, grey beard. What an awful story. Prayers to the girl and her family.
mike

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

thats sad that this was the only piece he coupld get and he had to take that wait til he goes to prison and the other prisoners take it from him. hopefully he enjoys it as much as he did when he raped that girl
disgusted

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

cut off his third leg with a butcher knife so that he can't rape again.
worried mom

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Kara wrote:
How horrible! I wonder how many other children are out there that may be afraid to come forward.
After this guy is put away, I hope the family sues the pants off of the hospital.
This should NOT have happened under any circumstances.

my thirteen year old daughter was in the same unit on that night, and several nights after. I'm terrified of what could have happened to her, or what she may have seen or heard that night. There were only 7 children on the ward that night I do not know how many were girls. She is currently in another hospital and I'm waiting for her therapist to talk to her. Meanwhile I'm just sick over this!

“The *Real* Julie”

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

worried mom wrote:
<quoted text>
my thirteen year old daughter was in the same unit on that night, and several nights after. I'm terrified of what could have happened to her, or what she may have seen or heard that night. There were only 7 children on the ward that night I do not know how many were girls. She is currently in another hospital and I'm waiting for her therapist to talk to her. Meanwhile I'm just sick over this!
Prayers to you in this awful time. This guy is absolute scum. I hope you find answers soon.
Stef

Galveston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

This abusive behavior has not stopped. It has been allowed to continue. However, the current culprit is the head psychiatrist at Heritage Oaks. Dr. Lennon Joby Morrow. He over medicates his victims then manipulates them into sexual acts. There are four women coming forward. They follow another victim from April of 2011. She filed with the courts against this predator and Heritage Oaks Hospital, but later dropped the case, due to the extreme pressure from having to relive the incidents. Case is being reopened with the new information from several other women.
Erasmus

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

The case against Morrow was refiled in Sacramento Superior Court in April 2013 -- case number 34-2013-00143455.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pollock Pines Discussions

Search the Pollock Pines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Bullets 56 min death2nutz 4
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Pole swap 7,855
loud explosion type noise pollock pines 7:55 am... (Apr '12) 3 hr Anna 8
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
New Chiropractor Joins Ringer Chiropractic 10 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pollock Pines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pollock Pines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE