White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
Alfie

UK

#5103 Apr 1, 2013
Caitlin wrote:
I'm coulard,my mom is coulard and my dad is black. I'm not as light as most coulards I'm quit dark but people always wonder why my hair is straight and when I tell the I'm coulard they look so shocked! People always wonder why I only like white guys. But I really love them. People always say"hell never like u he white" but I still like them. Why don't white guys like darker coulards? There's nothing wrong! Its just coulor!*im 13*
sellout sheboon. traitor

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#5105 Apr 1, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
With time,this cocoon called interracial dating will come to a standstill and it will be revealed for what it actually is.
If white women want to participate in this bs,good for them.
I wont participate because i know what i'm standing up for.
Like these white 'expatriates' that come here getting jobs easy,when they are so unqualified strutting around like they own the world, screwing around with blacks and lying to them all the while.
It usually makes me want to puke.
What cocoon.. its not cocoon.. It is just two peopel of different race love each other.. Its not conspiracy... Some people just love some people of other race so they date them, marry them.. have kids with them and so on...
So its easier for white man to find job right there?

Czech Republic

#5106 Apr 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sellout sheboon. traitor
Its funny how blacks call each other monkeys all the time...

Czech Republic

#5107 Apr 1, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
does that make you a baboon or a heboon.
yeah it makes him baboon... lol... you crazy people... sheboon, baboon :)
Anonymous

Europe

#5108 Apr 1, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
What cocoon.. its not cocoon..........
yes,white people in kenya live like kings.
They just come here in pretence of 'volunteers' then they get allowance amounting to shs.1 million per month(equal to 10,000 dollars).
For a white man in my country life is cheap and easy.
So they sleep around with poor black prostitutes.
Everytime i see them in town i feel like vomiting.
Nothing a white man can promise me can make me open my legs for him.
These white people coming to africa pretending to do goodwill.
If you an organisation donates one million kenya shs to a project while that same million is the salary for one white 'volunteer'.
I am a volunteer i work for free and i bring my own tools and materials and i dont get paid anything not even busfare.i dont see men lining up to screw goodwill broke 'volunteer' who has been jobless for 3 yrs.
alot of white people disgust me,because of intitutional and financial racism.
It sucks.
Now you know why.
Anon

Brooklyn, NY

#5109 Apr 1, 2013
dennis wrote:
black girls are dum
haha... you need to die :)
Anonymous

Europe

#5110 Apr 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
haha... you need to die :)
do you suffer from erectile dysfunction???

Czech Republic

#5111 Apr 1, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
They just come here in pretence of 'volunteers' then they get allowance amounting to shs.1 million per month(equal to 10,000 dollars).
If you an organisation donates one million kenya shs to a project while that same million is the salary for one white 'volunteer'.
I am a volunteer i work for free and i bring my own tools and materials and i dont get paid anything not even busfare.i dont see men lining up to screw goodwill broke 'volunteer' who has been jobless for 3 yrs.
It sucks.
Now you know why.
Well I know people who volunteer in Africa for no money.. Or even they spand a lots of money in to it... I know some who build self supporting electrical networks around and so on... My country paid some projects like that... But the electrical network was partly damaged after they came to maintain it few years after.. people didnt know to behave to it.. So they repaired it for free because country would not give them other money... Those people wanted to go on some global paid network but those electricians told them its stupid idea... That its better to have self support electrical network... but they were stubborn for some reason and didnt listen to advices of professionals... So than you cant be surprised...
But there are people who volunteer in many areas of Africa for free.. students often go on the internship for free to Africa to work for all kind of support organizations... They get only food and accommodation... no paycheck...
Class of 13

Elk Grove, CA

#5112 Apr 1, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks.
Now you know why.
Maybe if 3/4 of the world's 3rd world countries weren't in Africa, you wouldn't have to worry about these guys. Why don't black people start learning how to make fire, or learn how to make the wheel, instead of hacking each other to death with machetes and giving each other AIDS? Apartheid ends in South Africa now there are no jobs, no water, no electricity, but u wanna complain about white people coming to help out. I mean for crying out loud...YOU LIVE IN AFRICA!!!!!!
Anonymous

Europe

#5113 Apr 2, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know people who volunteer in Africa ..........
oh really,white people actually work for free...
When they come to africa,where do they get accomodation,where do they eat.
I've never met those 'free' workers.
You know whu coz they get allowances(money to sustain their 'hard work')
please do,proper fact checking.
I work with those assholes, and they drive nice cars as i use public transport.
Whites should just stay in their countries,they make life even harder for us.
I used to work with an white american dude who was younger than me,and was my boss.
I have a degree in finance and 2 yrs job exp.
Do you know what he has.....
White boy has a High school diploma in spanish and phys.Ed....
You think i'd open my legs for that BOY,by virtue of him being white and my boss?
He can kiss my ass.
But he used to get laid alot here in africa,but am sure in america,he couldnt even get a handjob from a tranny.
bw can be stupid.
Anonymous

United States

#5114 Apr 2, 2013
Class of 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if 3/4 of the world's 3rd world countries weren't in Africa, you wouldn't have to worry about these guys. Why don't black people start learning how to make fire, or learn how to make the wheel, instead of hacking each other to death with machetes and giving each other AIDS? Apartheid ends in South Africa now there are no jobs, no water, no electricity, but u wanna complain about white people coming to help out. I mean for crying out loud...YOU LIVE IN AFRICA!!!!!!
ok since it seems am wasting alot of opportunities here,according to YOU.....
Wanna trade places?
Maybe if you were black and has the same attitude,i'd want to see how far you'd get with these whiteys breathing down your neck.

You think people like chopping up each other,people here are fighting for just,opportunities and life they best way they know,how,in very harsh conditions, and a very brutally unfair.
Now get that stick out of your ass,you fucking elitist.
You know nothing.

Have you ever lost anyone to AIDS,I guess not.
I have.
An 8yr old cousin and my aunt both died of it.
They were the purest beings on earth.
You think you know good people who dont deserve bad,you dont i do.
Coz bad things happen to good people all the time.
HENCE GOD IS JUST AN ILLUSION,MORE LIKE THE BOOGIEMAN,A TALE.USED TO SCARE KIDS,PROBLY.
a so called supreme being with all the power in the universe,but just chooses to watch,people suffering.
Maybe evil exists,but there is no fucing force fighting it.
Its you and your fucking wit.
Otherwise you are a walking dead man.
Anonymous

United States

#5115 Apr 2, 2013
Class of 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna trade places?
Maybe if you were black and has the same attitude,i'd want to see how far you'd get with these whiteys breathing down your neck.
You think people like chopping up each other,people here are fighting for justice,opportunities and life they best way they know how,in very harsh conditions, and a very brutally unfair world.
You know nothing.
I have.
You think you know good people who dont deserve bad,you dont, i do.
HENCE GOD IS JUST AN ILLUSION,MORE LIKE THE BOOGIEMAN,A TALE.USED TO SCARE KIDS,PROBLY.
a so called supreme being with all the power in the universe,but just chooses to watch,people suffering.

Czech Republic

#5116 Apr 2, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text> oh really,white people actually work for free...
When they come to africa,where do they get accomodation,where do they eat.
I've never met those 'free' workers.
You know whu coz they get allowances(money to sustain their 'hard work')
please do,proper fact checking.
I work with those assholes, and they drive nice cars as i use public transport.
Whites should just stay in their countries,they make life even harder for us.
I used to work with an white american dude who was younger than me,and was my boss.
I have a degree in finance and 2 yrs job exp.
Do you know what he has.....
White boy has a High school diploma in spanish and phys.Ed....
You think i'd open my legs for that BOY,by virtue of him being white and my boss?
He can kiss my ass.
But he used to get laid alot here in africa,but am sure in america,he couldnt even get a handjob from a tranny.
bw can be stupid.
Yeah I know people who worked in terrain.. Peopel who worked with raped women, sick people and so on.. studied medics who could do money here but they went to Africa to live for some time in hut and help people.. I know people who are helping to build shacks and other stuff.. they go there and they live in hut or some building without electricity and they just do stuff.. they do what they can.. they are medics, workers, mechanics, environmentalist, social workers and so on.. they often live in rural place where are like two cars for village and non of those cars is theirs... You know maybe you pretty much work in some blsht... Most of the people I know never got paycheck from the work or very little because there is no one who would pay them.. they barely get medics or the stuff they need for work... What you are talking about is not volunteering but normal job... so get your therms straight... volunteering means you work for minimum to be able to work...

Czech Republic

#5117 Apr 2, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna trade places?
You think people like chopping up each other,people here are fighting for just,opportunities and life they best way they know,how,in very harsh conditions, and a very brutally unfair.
You know nothing.
I have.
You think you know good people who dont deserve bad,you dont i do.
Yeah but most of the things you say here has not much to do with white people.. Like AIDS and so on.. High brutality in Africa has nothing to do with whites.. because it happens in places where are no whites at all and where whites has no influence... genocides between tribes, rapes, stoning, burning, cutting someone on peaces because people assume its witch and so on.. that is just your problem you have to deal with... but dont throw it on white people...
Maybe the problem of white people in your country is that they pass job to each other and making each other bosses and stuff... but not the other things.. and even if all white men in Africa would abuse black women it would not be the same number of people as the rate of actual black men who abuse black women...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#5118 Apr 2, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know people who worked in terrain.. Peopel who worked with raped women, sick people and so on.. studied medics who could do money here but they went to Africa to live for some time in hut and help people.. I know people who are helping to build shacks and other stuff.. they go there and they live in hut or some building without electricity and they just do stuff.. they do what they can.. they are medics, workers, mechanics, environmentalist, social workers and so on.. they often live in rural place where are like two cars for village and non of those cars is theirs... You know maybe you pretty much work in some blsht... Most of the people I know never got paycheck from the work or very little because there is no one who would pay them.. they barely get medics or the stuff they need for work..........
exactly,minimum or zero pay.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#5119 Apr 2, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but most of the things you say here has not much to do with white people.. Like AIDS and so on.. High brutality in Africa has nothing to do with whites.. because it happens in places where are no whites at all and where whites has no influence... genocides between tribes, rapes, stoning, burning, cutting someone on peaces because people assume its witch and so on.. that is just your problem you have to deal with... but dont throw it on white people......
you got me wrong.
Am not blaming whites for everything.
But if the roles were reversed and you see how neo-colonialism affects us,when it come to devt.
Sometimes, white people need to remove the splinters in their eyes enough for the to sympathise.
But that takes divine intervention,and we all know god doesnt exist.

Czech Republic

#5120 Apr 3, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
you got me wrong.
Am not blaming whites for everything.
But if the roles were reversed and you see how neo-colonialism affects us,when it come to devt.
Sometimes, white people need to remove the splinters in their eyes enough for the to sympathise.
But that takes divine intervention,and we all know god doesnt exist.
Yeah well that is another thing... Whites in Africa are different than whites in other places.. I Saw it in SA where is large white population.. Whites in Africa are screwed up... They are backwards.. they think they are something better than black people or something.. They act like kids in this way... I dont like Boers (South African whites) unless they proof they are not as arrogant and racist... I dont like African whites.. but you know.. whites are also not all like that... Whites in here are not like African born whites who has that arrogance towards blacks in blood...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#5121 Apr 3, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well that is another thing... Whites in Africa are different than whites in other places.. I Saw it in SA where is large white population.. Whites in Africa are screwed up... They are backwards.. they think they are something better than black people or something.. They act like kids in this way... I dont like Boers (South African whites) unless they proof they are not as arrogant and racist... I dont like African whites.. but you know.. whites are also not all like that... Whites in here are not like African born whites who has that arrogance towards blacks in blood...
all whites look down on blacks,
dont single yourself out just because you have a black girlfriend.
I am talking about being racially sidelined for jobs,IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

Czech Republic

#5122 Apr 3, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
all whites look down on blacks,
dont single yourself out just because you have a black girlfriend.
I am talking about being racially sidelined for jobs,IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
What the fck you talking about? Those whites are not the same as whites in here.. that is what I was trying to tell you.. you are that dumb? or you are blind? I told you we are not all from the same land, culture and so on... and it happened that non colonist white nations are not looking down on other races because we didnt colonize any of them... Looking down on black peopel is caused by mentality that persisted from parents who were told that whites are better than blacks... You dont even understand what is the cause.. how dare you say we are all the same... You cant even analyze where the problem came from otherwise you would know the difference.. racism is not something that white people are born with.. No person is born racist.. Racist you become by being raised that way.. being raised to hate someone.. when you see your friends or your family being racist.. than you possibly grow racist... Whites in Africa are racist and arrogant because they were raised by people who lived during apartheids... People in countries which were not colonizing are neutral to other races because they are not raised to hate the nor love them.. they dont come to contact with them so they dont care.. white people in here are not racist towards black people because we simply didnt had any black colonies or we didnt had slave trade or something.. You get it? People in my country are not racist towards blacks as whites in Africa. simply because whites in Africa were raised to be arrogant towards you.. but people in here were not told to hate blacks or love them.. so they are neutral.. people behave the way they are raised... and if you cant this simple scientific fact.. that person is not born racist but raised racist.... than I dont know why I am even talking to you...
Anonymous

Europe

#5123 Apr 3, 2013
Czech i dont have a problem with whites in your country.
I only have a problem with those whites thay come here.
They come here,in two weeks they have a job,with benefits allowances,and they are not even qualified.
I usually find out i am more qualified than these bosses and i cant find employment.
It makes me angry.that a non-citizen whiye has an easier time finding a job in my own country,and here we are just struggling and suffering.
Now u see why blacks kill each other,the resources are not enough,and the little we have are taken away by whites.
So please no patronising,am the one living and experiencing these conditions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ground is broken on Fairfield/Vacaville Train S... 49 min Birds Landing Bob 9
Capitol to Move to Modoc County : AUSTERITY 1 hr Reginald Stocking 12
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 3 hr litesong 26
looking for some of my friends 4 hr One Eyed Willy 9
Any Hells Angels bikers in this forum ? 19 hr Tinker 12
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Sun Boehner Bob Billy 6,811
Sheriff: Body found in Glenn County is Jadianna... Sun poor little angel 1
More from around the web

Pollock Pines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]