Pickering, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't date black girl because of AIDS, I really don't want to get AIDS.

But I don't mind that other guys date them!! Goodluck don't let skin colour ruin your love!!!
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello World wrote:
But I don't mind that other guys date them!! Goodluck don't let skin colour ruin your love!!!
well i agree.
I wouldnt have a white man's baby anyway.
I wouldnt have them pass down homosexuality to my kids.

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hello World wrote:
What? you are idit...

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
well i agree.
I wouldnt have a white man's baby anyway.
I wouldnt have them pass down homosexuality to my kids.
Well
1. you cant pass homosexuality
2. there is a lot of homosexual blacks too
3. you are discriminating
4. gay would hardly make you pregnant when gay like guys
Amber

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Well
1. you cant pass homosexuality
2. there is a lot of homosexual blacks too
3. you are discriminating
4. gay would hardly make you pregnant when gay like guys

Well
1. All black girls don't have AIDS
2.white people have AIDS too
4. YOU are the one discriminating
4. GoodBye
Amber

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Hello World wrote:
Not all black girls have aids, dumbass. White girls have aids too! All races have people who have aids! It's actually mostly white men that take about 42% of the aids diagnosis according to a test done annually! So do your research before u post shit!

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Well
1. All black girls don't have AIDS
2.white people have AIDS too
4. YOU are the one discriminating
4. GoodBye
And why do you write it to me? I said nothing about AIDS.. I even said he is stupid... So I guess you mistaken your self.. I date black girl.. and I dont think that dating black person means to get AIDS... And I know white people has AIDS too... You probably mistaken person...

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all black girls have aids, dumbass. White girls have aids too! All races have people who have aids! It's actually mostly white men that take about 42% of the aids diagnosis according to a test done annually! So do your research before u post shit!
AIDS is everywhere.. But still the most in Africa among black people.. In USA is higher rate of AIDS because in USA is most white people... In my country there will be also much higher rate of white people with AIDS but that is because in my country is high majority of white people... In African country will be a majority of black people with AIDS.. logically because there is more black citizens... AIDS is everywhere.. the most dangerous arias are mostly poor areas of third world countries in tropic and hot climates mostly... Dating of any race and any gender does not automatically mean to have or not have AIDS... There are only places where it is more likely or less likely because there is higher concentration.. but anyway AIDS is overall still rare thing even in countries where its very high... But there is no place where would be AIDS "normal" still its something special even in countries with a lot of AIDS people... Just somewhere the probability that you get it is like that car will hit you and somewhere its like that lightening will hit you...
Zeus

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I already do :D

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I was just lately thinking about the song "hey soul sister" by Train.. I know its a bit off now.. But I actually never heard that song much or didnt give attention even though the melody is catchy.. I didnt know even its by Train.. I just heard it here and there... but recently I was listening it now with focus... And it seems to me that lyrics about black women... I know in video there is white women.. but I also found on the Internet that lyrics is strongly referring to black women.. as "souls sister" is very much known term for African American women.. and also referring on black female dancer from 80īs who was dancing on song Mister Mister... But also the use of word and stuff he sings... Its totally like how I feel about love to black women... I know what it is to love black women.. I know how that love is different from loving white women.. and when I was reading those lyrics I could not believe how much its like to sing about loving black women... Some of those phrases and things that you realize after you fall in love with black women or you see those things other way or feel something more sensitive... Maybe in video was used white girl because producer of that clip didnt want to use black girl for some reason... But I believe its about black women... Even though some parts of lyrics are stupid little bit...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
before you get in my shit???
Do you know where my asshole is first of all???
Have you seen me.
I have seen what whites can do and personally.
They can get in your face without provocation,hadnt said nothing at all to him.this was by a white man btw
My best friest was used by some white guy for sex,for two years.
She went back to her black boyfriend eventually,she realised he wasnt as bad as the white dude.
I used to be just frightened by whiteguys,less hateful.
Today its less fear and more of despise and loathing.
White men think they are gods,to bow to and to have their feet kissed.
My sister was passed over for a promotion when the daughter of some australian diplomat who had just graduate given the job.my sister has 10yrs job experience.
Typicall of whites coming to take jobs in africa,
jobs that they arent even qualified for.
Btw that australian girl had a diploma in theology the 'black people' she was supervising had degrees ranging from IT to software engineering.
They had to teach the spoilt little rich white girl how to do HER OWN JOB.
if it was me i'd let her fail.
Stupid bitch.
Ok you may have had your experiences, but I was under the impression MOST white man/black woman relationships that happened worked out well and had a low divorce rate so appearently not enough white men treat them bad. All the ones on Youtube seem happy but I never had what you call a close friend who went with a black girl on a regular basis. I only judge by what I see.

More people now are dating interracially because there are racial and cultural divides now more than ever. The ones doing it less are the Latinos. They are mixed as well though but still, its an example of how they stay organized that I wish more of my people would. They are breeding like rabbits, they have wives now many of them..I'd give for my European culture to be doing that here in America but birthrates are going down and in the black community, msny births but many abortions as well. I am well aware. Since I believe in equal rights economically, pretty much separate but equal laws.. I don't think it was right that a white girl who didn't know anything got in over anyone experienced. I figure if you're best man for the job, you get the job.

I do think this though...when more black men go to white women, they deal with a whole new set of problems from the ones they knew before.. I think theres just a reverse trend here where black woman are more readily available for white men, white women fully unavailable for white men, white women fully available and on the market for black men though. I am not black, I am Italian and Irish mostly and I am still considered black to some, lighter than a paper bag and all but still. Its not all about skin color so theres times I don't wanna hear excess whining about how bad things are.. some people in America definitely see me as a papist or a threat to their national security and more whites its safe to say are the ones who do. I find if you leave blacks alone, they leave you alone for the most part.

I have a question for you.. What do you think about White Genocide in South Africa? Personally I don't get as emotional about it because I know if I went to SA years ago even when it was doing better, I wouldn't be wanted either. Now that they are poor and destitute, they want more Americans and white peoples help but they sure didn't want Americans going there and living thats for sure.

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you.. What do you think about White Genocide in South Africa? Personally I don't get as emotional about it because I know if I went to SA years ago even when it was doing better, I wouldn't be wanted either. Now that they are poor and destitute, they want more Americans and white peoples help but they sure didn't want Americans going there and living thats for sure.
Well I think that we should not much reproduce... I mean we all the time compare reproduction to other races or nations.. but I mean globally we should not reproduce so much.. I mean population around the world is too high... Those Latinos should slow down a bit.. Like its fine to have kids but once the population of the world will be so high that there will not be enough resources for all people (now there re still resources but held) than there will be a big problem.. povert will grow.. crime will grow.. deseasses will spread more easy... Just think about how overpopulated cities looked like in the time of boom.. there was black death and so on... Always when population of people gets very high than something terrible happen.. becuse as there are spiders to pretend overpopulating of flies than there are viruses, wars and agrression to control population of people.. Planet just works that way.. it gets rid of overpopulating... So people should rather think about making babies in global way...
The other thing.. I am in love wiht black women.. I know people who are too... White men who loves black women but not use her.. he loves her deeply... Deeper than he would love other women.... But there are also guys who only like to have sex wiht black women.. So just dont mix them.. yyou have to separate those who only want sex from those who are trying for relationship.. If relationship of black women and white men is not based on sex, money or something like that.. but its bassed on attraction in the way of love.. than those couples are stonger.. there is natural selection of IR couples.. because IR couples have to go through more problems so theyr relationship is much more tuft... and they value each other more...
About South Africa... I have girl from South Africa and I have been there after working in USA... There is still in some way a great arogance of local whites.. like they are really stupid people in many cases... I am ashamed of many white people in Africa.. they are manyy times still raised to put their selves abowe blacks.. So the situation there is still a bit tricky.. there is someties very high criminality on white peope with nonsense violence and brutality.. like those farm attacks and so on... Police there is useless.. so its a bit mess... Commnly are South African blakc people fine... if they are not hungry and they dont want to kill you.. I saw they had mostly respect to me in some way.. Well I dont know if it was because I am white or because I am build and I have bold head and a bit scary look... I was trying to show local people respect... But mostly you run it to a bit of rud behavior.. My girl says that Zulu people are often rude on anybody... South Africa still has issue with races... The problem is that both sides are still feeding it but also fortunatel there are people who got over it and they make ties between each other.. I think the problem is arrogance of whites there and their trashy behavior to blacks.. and than criminality and brutality of black people.. those two things are creating walls... But people try... If you wan to live there than with great respect to people and country.. watch your safety and dont be arrogant... For example Zimbabwe was much worst towards white peopel during the rule of Mogabe...
James11167

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I am definitely attracted to Blacks girls.
Don

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have dated only one black girl in college, and it was great. It was very hard to date black girls in college. They were not very open to date white guys and very reluctant to get intimate with. They acted like they are victims all the time. The only time they would have gone out with white guys would have been in a group.

But in general, most guys would ask you out for a date you in a hearthbit, if they would think that you are interested.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Don wrote:
I have dated only one black girl in college, and it was great. It was very hard to date black girls in college. They were not very open to date white guys and very reluctant to get intimate with. They acted like they are victims all the time. The only time they would have gone out with white guys would have been in a group.
But in general, most guys would ask you out for a date you in a hearthbit, if they would think that you are interested.
so its our fault??
Most white men like being pursued by black women but have no problem pursuing other races of women. I find it an unfair double standard.
CaribbeanGirl

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I actually love white boys and it's true that some brown-skinned girl won't ask a white guy out for fear of being shot down. I know from personal experience. I have like the same guy for 4 years and i haven't asked him about this subject because I'm not sure if im his "type". I wish white boys expressed their love for colored girls like John Smith in Pocahontas.

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
I actually love white boys and it's true that some brown-skinned girl won't ask a white guy out for fear of being shot down. I know from personal experience. I have like the same guy for 4 years and i haven't asked him about this subject because I'm not sure if im his "type". I wish white boys expressed their love for colored girls like John Smith in Pocahontas.
give it a try..:) try to somehow push slightly in some direction... flirt with him and you will see his reaction... if he is nice guy than he wont be rude to you because you like him.. No good guy is rude on women who likes him... Even though he may not be interested he wont be rude for that you like him... But the worst is to do not try...

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
so its our fault??
Most white men like being pursued by black women but have no problem pursuing other races of women. I find it an unfair double standard.
Yeah because black women is different level.. its dangerous.. it may be sweet or it may be poisoning... Many guys go easy for other women because simply other women are easy... Or they send more signals.. or its known about them that they like white boys.. but when you post here how white guys are terrible than I am sure it will not give them any more feelings that black girl would give them a chance... If some white guy interested in black girl reads your comments of white guys than he probably will be scared to ask black girl... you have to be open.. than white guys will come...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because black women is different level.. its dangerous.. it may be sweet or it may be poisoning... Many guys go easy for other women because simply other women are easy... Or they send more signals.. or its known about them that they like white boys.. but when you post here how white guys are terrible than I am sure it will not give them any more feelings that black girl would give them a chance... If some white guy interested in black girl reads your comments of white guys than he probably will be scared to ask black girl... you have to be open.. than white guys will come...
you are a crazy person. With an unrealistic advice for black women.
Stick to what you know-screwing black women!

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a crazy person. With an unrealistic advice for black women.
Stick to what you know-screwing black women!
Well its realistic advice for normal black women.. not for negative black women... I know many black women who has no problem dating white men... They have no problem to ask them out.. and they are many times asked also.. In here in my Country.. Black girls normally date white guys... White boys like any race nice girl... When she is fine and good looking or somehow attractive for them.. Like white men is still men.. But you are hanging around with attitude and issues than they wont give you chance.. White guys like girls with who are above.. They like girls who are positive and fine.. not with issues...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pollock Pines Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pollock Pines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••