White Guys: Would you date a black gi...
James11167

Connahs Quay, UK

#4873 Feb 20, 2013
I am definitely attracted to Blacks girls.
Don

Irvine, CA

#4874 Feb 21, 2013
I have dated only one black girl in college, and it was great. It was very hard to date black girls in college. They were not very open to date white guys and very reluctant to get intimate with. They acted like they are victims all the time. The only time they would have gone out with white guys would have been in a group.

But in general, most guys would ask you out for a date you in a hearthbit, if they would think that you are interested.
Anonymous

United States

#4875 Feb 21, 2013
Don wrote:
I have dated only one black girl in college, and it was great. It was very hard to date black girls in college. They were not very open to date white guys and very reluctant to get intimate with. They acted like they are victims all the time. The only time they would have gone out with white guys would have been in a group.
But in general, most guys would ask you out for a date you in a hearthbit, if they would think that you are interested.
so its our fault??
Most white men like being pursued by black women but have no problem pursuing other races of women. I find it an unfair double standard.
CaribbeanGirl

Melbourne, FL

#4876 Feb 21, 2013
I actually love white boys and it's true that some brown-skinned girl won't ask a white guy out for fear of being shot down. I know from personal experience. I have like the same guy for 4 years and i haven't asked him about this subject because I'm not sure if im his "type". I wish white boys expressed their love for colored girls like John Smith in Pocahontas.

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#4877 Feb 22, 2013
CaribbeanGirl wrote:
I actually love white boys and it's true that some brown-skinned girl won't ask a white guy out for fear of being shot down. I know from personal experience. I have like the same guy for 4 years and i haven't asked him about this subject because I'm not sure if im his "type". I wish white boys expressed their love for colored girls like John Smith in Pocahontas.
give it a try..:) try to somehow push slightly in some direction... flirt with him and you will see his reaction... if he is nice guy than he wont be rude to you because you like him.. No good guy is rude on women who likes him... Even though he may not be interested he wont be rude for that you like him... But the worst is to do not try...

Prague, Czech Republic

#4878 Feb 22, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
so its our fault??
Most white men like being pursued by black women but have no problem pursuing other races of women. I find it an unfair double standard.
Yeah because black women is different level.. its dangerous.. it may be sweet or it may be poisoning... Many guys go easy for other women because simply other women are easy... Or they send more signals.. or its known about them that they like white boys.. but when you post here how white guys are terrible than I am sure it will not give them any more feelings that black girl would give them a chance... If some white guy interested in black girl reads your comments of white guys than he probably will be scared to ask black girl... you have to be open.. than white guys will come...
Anonymous

United States

#4879 Feb 22, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because black women is different level.. its dangerous.. it may be sweet or it may be poisoning... Many guys go easy for other women because simply other women are easy... Or they send more signals.. or its known about them that they like white boys.. but when you post here how white guys are terrible than I am sure it will not give them any more feelings that black girl would give them a chance... If some white guy interested in black girl reads your comments of white guys than he probably will be scared to ask black girl... you have to be open.. than white guys will come...
you are a crazy person. With an unrealistic advice for black women.
Stick to what you know-screwing black women!

Prague, Czech Republic

#4880 Feb 22, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a crazy person. With an unrealistic advice for black women.
Stick to what you know-screwing black women!
Well its realistic advice for normal black women.. not for negative black women... I know many black women who has no problem dating white men... They have no problem to ask them out.. and they are many times asked also.. In here in my Country.. Black girls normally date white guys... White boys like any race nice girl... When she is fine and good looking or somehow attractive for them.. Like white men is still men.. But you are hanging around with attitude and issues than they wont give you chance.. White guys like girls with who are above.. They like girls who are positive and fine.. not with issues...
eugine

South Africa

#4882 Feb 23, 2013
Am a black 19 year old lady from south africa I love white guys but some just act all that they never seem to stand up for themselves and say am different and she's different and we love our different side so boo u i went at a mall some time I set at the coffee shop alone and reading my book group of 2 white guys 3 white Sexy skinny body ,blond,blue eyes,walked in smiling got a table an one couldn't stop looking at me I could tell he was in love with my nerdy attitude but I could also sEe that he was like a dog pulled in different direction and that bore me am not a nerd I just love reading but I wish he stood up
mika

Ashburn, VA

#4883 Feb 26, 2013
im a black woman 19 * im attracted to white guys bt 1 thng iv notcd abwt white guys*they kynda 5ynd it hard to approach a black woman*
Anonymous

Europe

#4884 Feb 26, 2013
White men pretend all the time.

It kinda makes me sick sometimes.
Not worth a try.

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#4885 Feb 26, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
White men pretend all the time.
It kinda makes me sick sometimes.
Not worth a try.
pretend to do what?
Anonymous

Europe

#4886 Feb 26, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> pretend to do what?
they pretend that they like black women.
But they badmouth us behind our backs.
I have a friend whose white friends screw black women on th the low,then talk like black women are the worst thing they have ever seen in the world.
I am sorry if it sounds mean,but i have never trusted white men,never have, never will.
They scare me.

Since: Jan 12

Birmingham

#4887 Feb 26, 2013

agassi. just no.

this song is officially awesome

Prague, Czech Republic

#4888 Feb 27, 2013
lambey wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sPcvYvaDJn4XX
agassi. just no.
this song is officially awesome
Nice song.. I didnt know about... agree with lyrics...

Prague, Czech Republic

#4890 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
they pretend that they like black women.
But they badmouth us behind our backs.
I have a friend whose white friends screw black women on th the low,then talk like black women are the worst thing they have ever seen in the world.
I am sorry if it sounds mean,but i have never trusted white men,never have, never will.
They scare me.
Yeahsom of them pretend whole life.. Like they pretend to fall in love with black women, than they marry her to pretend more and than the peak of pretending is to have kids with her and live with her to death... That is called pretending whole life... Because we have nothing better to do than to pretend that we love black girls and give all our effort to it... Those guys who life with black women and have children and those guys who tr hard for their black women they all just pretend it... Its just a big conspiration against black women...
Anonymous

Europe

#4891 Feb 27, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahsom of them pretend whole life.. Like they pretend to fall in love with black women, than they marry her to pretend more and than the peak of pretending is to have kids with her and live with her to death... That is called pretending whole life... Because we have nothing better to do than to pretend that we love black girls and give all our effort to it... Those guys who life with black women and have children and those guys who tr hard for their black women they all just pretend it... Its just a big conspiration against black women...
dude
'conspiration' aint a word.
Your comment Was condescending to me.
If you are going to be sarcastic,then yes all this is a conspiracy against bw.

Prague, Czech Republic

#4892 Feb 27, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
dude
'conspiration' aint a word.
Your comment Was condescending to me.
If you are going to be sarcastic,then yes all this is a conspiracy against bw.
Yeah well it seems to me like you are sarcastic all the time.. because all your claims just have to be meant in sarcastic way.. I mean.. you cant really mean it...
Anonymous

Europe

#4893 Feb 27, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well it seems to me like you are sarcastic all the time.. because all your claims just have to be meant in sarcastic way.. I mean.. you cant really mean it...
i say what i mean.i dont lie and i dont live in a fantasy world.
But for the rest of you who think you are shooting rainbows out of your asses.
You guys are in for a rude shock,of life.
Kira

Bellmawr, NJ

#4894 Feb 27, 2013
Sacto Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't that the truth! I love black women but they won't give me the time of day. They want a guy who'll impregnate them and run
Luv your looking in the wrong places maybe that why. I know alot of black women who love white men including me.In my own opinion white men know how to treat a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... 3 hr Liberals Killing ... 3
Stanislaus County District Attorney 19 hr RiccardoFire 2
News California lawmaker faces inquiry over sex misc... Tue Busted Sherry 8
Why do white women hate on mixed race women? (Jul '10) Mon DeMarcusLeon 98
Can u shoot your Load at my face?. KlK me c5p... Dec 10 kikme-c5perverssi 1
Looking For Company Dec 10 Dr Joyce 3
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Dec 9 Dr Joyce 2

Pollock Pines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pollock Pines Mortgages