candy

South Africa

#4775 Jan 1, 2013
Can u pls hook me up with whiteguy8 I'm a 24 yrs gal who is interested in white guys
eugine

South Africa

#4776 Jan 3, 2013
Am 19 yrs love white guys but what I hate about them is they love sex so much people assume they fuck their dogs am from south africa were you find juice girls with sexy curves perfact breast big bold and soft lips n lovely black eyes what I can't get is some love the sending each arther pics of breast,and arther parts black african girls are from a respacted family were sending such pics is a problems love them don't threat them like sluts we no
RaVen

United States

#4777 Jan 3, 2013
dennis wrote:
black girls are dum
Yeah, you're obviously the stupid one given you can't even spell dumb correctly.
Thandi

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4778 Jan 4, 2013
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>Haha.. you won't have a choice soon or at least you'll date a mexican if not a black. I am at that point. White women are too individualistic now and too self centered.. They need to be dropped down a few pegs. Once they are, then maybe they are more attainable to bring the birth rates up but until then, I am just not convinced they make good wives anymore. Start thinking about having kids with a nonwhite until then or one with better genetics anyhow.
it goes both ways! Im not down with you guys blaming white women on everything. They are the way they are because of you. Youre sounding a little sexist. Its annoying. I hate it when guys say things like that. African women could use some of that feminism. Whats wrong with an individualistic, free-thinking women?
Thandi

#4779 Jan 4, 2013
Why are black girls dumb all of a sudden? is it because Im both a female and black so its a double whammy?
Thandi

#4780 Jan 4, 2013
Men are cultivators by nature so if your wife 20 years down the line is not the lovely (thin) girl you fell inlove with its your fault. Women are recievers while men are givers. I dont blame white american women being selfish individualists American culture is very sexists & stereotypical.

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#4781 Jan 4, 2013
Thandi wrote:
Men are cultivators by nature so if your wife 20 years down the line is not the lovely (thin) girl you fell inlove with its your fault. Women are recievers while men are givers. I dont blame white american women being selfish individualists American culture is very sexists & stereotypical.
yea America is very sexist and stereotypes are a huge problem everyone in America is stereotyped whether your a member of a diffrent race or a member of a subculture

Since: Oct 11

Czech Republic

#4782 Jan 4, 2013
Thandi wrote:
Lol... White men are givers but dont forget they expect something for that.. I would not give women anything for hack of the thing... She must give me something back... And dont forget that there is a great competition going on here because there is really few good men and a lots of women so you need to be a really good girl to hook up your guy.. and you will have to face many girls who will be giving to men... Anyway relationship should be 50/50 giving and receiving on both sides.. I would not go in anything else ever... And American culture is not sexist its weird... I mean I dont know women who would be insulted by compliment.. but america.. that is not normal... There to be scared to not say something nice to women to not be sued for sexual harassment.. that is very weird.. like many other things about USA and its prohibitions and solving things...

Czech Republic

#4783 Jan 4, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> yea America is very sexist and stereotypes are a huge problem everyone in America is stereotyped whether your a member of a diffrent race or a member of a subculture
I think America has more problem with puritanism than sexism... Sexism should not be held down much or it get weird... In USA they have too much sexual harassment issue all around.. In my land I was raised to compliment women, to help her dress in to coat and to open her doors without being sued for sexual harassment... And my land has no problems with any sexism.. because women are simply not making drama that men likes them.. I mean which women can puther hand on her heart and honestly say that she does not like compliment from guy... I dont believe any dont like it.. That is against nature... But whan you start to put people in to positions whan they have to face their natural needs and natural orders than they start to act weird...

Czech Republic

#4784 Jan 4, 2013
Thandi wrote:
<quoted text> it goes both ways! Im not down with you guys blaming white women on everything. They are the way they are because of you. Youre sounding a little sexist. Its annoying. I hate it when guys say things like that. African women could use some of that feminism. Whats wrong with an individualistic, free-thinking women?
You live in Africa... In very patriarchal society... You dont see that "individualism" and "feminism" of women in here... that is not comparable... Feminism is not free thinking women in here.. its women who is driven by some craziness... Like I would never date such a women also... I mean like what we have here... Black women does not need more feminism.. but African men and his society needs a bit feminism... To understand women more...

Czech Republic

#4785 Jan 4, 2013
Thandi wrote:
<quoted text> it goes both ways! Im not down with you guys blaming white women on everything. They are the way they are because of you. Youre sounding a little sexist. Its annoying. I hate it when guys say things like that. African women could use some of that feminism. Whats wrong with an individualistic, free-thinking women?
Feminism in our lands grew up in to selfishness and being over spoiled and not appreciating.. that is what it means here... And there is really nothing nice about it... What you may consider as feminism is kind of common sense.. the level of "feminism" is somewhere else in our cultures... And anyway feminism should not be for women but for men.. I think that if men would teach him self feminism than it would have much better results.. because he would stop terrorize women.. Than everything would be fine.. I guess the mind set of African women is totally the right one.. just the minds set of men is corrupted... In our society is mind set of men right and mind set of women corrupted.. so the best is to put men of our culture with women of your culture :)

Czech Republic

#4786 Jan 4, 2013
I mean you cant compare feminism in western countries and in South Africa where president has 5 wifes... those are totally different things... African girls when they talk about feminism than its mostly on level to at least have some rights and not be treated as shit.. when women from western culture talks about feminism than it means only to make men to be slave.. to get spoiled and have permission to misbehave... and to compensate some personal issues which are mostly even not matter of men... Like feminist in western world would be blaming men even for womens period if it would be possible... So you cant really compare western world and Africa in this... I think that in Western world should feminism slow down and in Africa it should little bit put women up.. but not as it corrupted women in western world...
Anonymous

Europe

#4787 Jan 4, 2013
arent these things you love about black women the reason they are the face of poverty in africa.
Giving a man absolute power over your body,your future.
Trusting a man completely.
Maybe white women dont want to give a man all that power ever again.

Czech Republic

#4788 Jan 5, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
arent these things you love about black women the reason they are the face of poverty in africa.
Giving a man absolute power over your body,your future.
Trusting a man completely.
Maybe white women dont want to give a man all that power ever again.
Yeah well white men pretty much has power over many things.. but we do not misbehave to what we have.. You live in Africa.. men are different there... It is totally different than in here... Maybe your men mostly do not care about your women but in our society it was mostly always otherwise... Since we were hunter gatherers we cared about women so much... well Church made women a bit devils but that is because they are just stupid bunch of old children abusers... Anyway gentleman and behave to lady is coming from our society.. And now we still do anything for our women... We cared abotu the so much that they are spoiled now.. but we dont want that any more so we look for other women that we can spoil but they will not become brats out of it... Men spoil women only until she is still appreciating it and not taking it for granted.
grace

Bristol, UK

#4791 Jan 7, 2013
dennis wrote:
black girls are dum
I'm black , I go to a grammar school and did a hard exam to get in so I dnt see how u sayin "black girls are dumb" is a true fact

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#4792 Jan 7, 2013
grace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm black , I go to a grammar school and did a hard exam to get in so I dnt see how u sayin "black girls are dumb" is a true fact
he doesn't know what he is talking about last year there was a girl at my school she had the best grades and she got graduate early
Sacto Rob

Sacramento, CA

#4793 Jan 10, 2013
grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like white guys?
Muddy

Wise, VA

#4794 Jan 11, 2013
I like Black girls, but most are very prejudiced against white guys! I guess most of the Black girls would rather be a "baby momma" to several different Black guys than be in a committed relationship with even one white guy!
Sacto Rob

Sacramento, CA

#4795 Jan 11, 2013
Muddy wrote:
I like Black girls, but most are very prejudiced against white guys! I guess most of the Black girls would rather be a "baby momma" to several different Black guys than be in a committed relationship with even one white guy!
Ain't that the truth! I love black women but they won't give me the time of day. They want a guy who'll impregnate them and run
Anonymous

United States

#4797 Jan 12, 2013
Muddy wrote:
not all black women are baby mommas.
But white men are just as racist if not more than black women.
Black women get rejected more by white men than vice versa,so black women,decide not to bother.
Am a member of o.k cupid,and white men ignore bw alot.so i dont usually bother either.
White men usually prefer white women,and its perfectly fine.
I just wish it was the same with black men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every lawyer is guilty 7 hr Got out of there 2
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) 14 hr Nero 6,716
Ladies, Who likes to nod? 16 hr naihigh 1
America's Most Challenging Issue - Racism Tue RiccardoFire 4
Wonder why cops overreact? NYC Assainations Tue Serenee 2
Spewing hate and violence has consequences Tue Serenee 1
moving to placerville?? Mon dje27 1
Pollock Pines Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web