Has this happened to you?
Soiled

Sacramento, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
So I was at work today, getting ready to give my big presentation to our potential clients, and I was really nervous. I had a little time to spare, which sucked because it was just making me more and more nervous. I have a weak stomach and it was too much for me I guess, and before I knew it my guts started to bubble. I knew I had to release some of the pressure, but when I went to fart; I actually sharted instead....Had to make up some real quick and lame excuse and drive home, damn that sucked and was not a very comfortable drive if u know what I mean. Needless to say I didn't make it back in time for the presentation. Now I'm in jeopardy of being fired....man I never thought in a million years that I would soil my pants and have it lead to the possible ruining of my life. What should I do, I'm afraid if I tell the truth I'll be humiliated, but my alibi makes me look like a p.o.s.(no pun intended) So what should I do, this situation is really shitty (once again no pun intended)
Thoughts? Please any advice couldn't hurt....
Anything will help, maybe a sympathy story to cheer me up, I'm pretty desperate right now.
Thank you,
Yours Truly
cwi530

Roseville, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
As they say "shit happens" my friend. For more examples of that just read any one of my illiterate right wing rants right here on Topix!
Leroy Fandango

Roseville, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2013
cwi530 wrote:
As they say "shit happens" my friend. For more examples of that just read any one of my illiterate right wing rants right here on Topix!
You've got a point there dude! You've been stinking up this board for years!
Yes it absolutely has

Sacramento, CA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Soiled wrote:
So I was at work today, getting ready to give my big presentation to our potential clients, and I was really nervous. I had a little time to spare, which sucked because it was just making me more and more nervous. I have a weak stomach and it was too much for me I guess, and before I knew it my guts started to bubble. I knew I had to release some of the pressure, but when I went to fart; I actually sharted instead....Had to make up some real quick and lame excuse and drive home, damn that sucked and was not a very comfortable drive if u know what I mean. Needless to say I didn't make it back in time for the presentation. Now I'm in jeopardy of being fired....man I never thought in a million years that I would soil my pants and have it lead to the possible ruining of my life. What should I do, I'm afraid if I tell the truth I'll be humiliated, but my alibi makes me look like a p.o.s.(no pun intended) So what should I do, this situation is really shitty (once again no pun intended)
Thoughts? Please any advice couldn't hurt....
Anything will help, maybe a sympathy story to cheer me up, I'm pretty desperate right now.
Thank you,
Yours Truly
What a crappy situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Your Wife or Girlfriend On There? 11 hr Big Stupid Dummy 2
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) 16 hr RiccardoFire 25
Elite Black Ezekiel Fashion Jersey 17 hr Jonny 1
Deport Neighbors, Bums, Non Believers 17 hr Brenda 7
News Talk looks at history of autism 22 hr WAKEFIELD FRAMED 1
News Kanye West cancels tour after bizarre rants, sh... Wed Dudley 63
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Wed Georgia 1

Pollock Pines Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pollock Pines Mortgages