who do you want to be the next rapide...
Observant

Alexandria, LA

#19081 Sep 7, 2012
Shouldn't this thread be renamed the "Woodworth Rants Blog"?
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19082 Sep 7, 2012
Got a better name. "Is Hilton all about being a Sheriff or fullfilling his campaign promises"?

Was up on third floor today. Oh what a spokie feeling one gets once you step out the elevetor. You see it and smell it in the air. No leadership and out of control. Being a politician and a Sheriff is like being a used car salesman and a preacher. They never mix. I guess that is why he hired two preachers to surround him.
Sure is a morale problem up there from hiring all people out of rank,out of house and unqualified for the new job.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19083 Sep 7, 2012
Have you been watching Obama and his democrat campaign backers? It is a rerun of Hilton's campaign agains't Wagner. I said to myself that sounds like Hilton during his dirty campaign.
If we can get rid of Obama, then Hilton, man the parish and USA will see prosperity once again. We were fortunate to enjoy prosperity in the parish for 4 years. If it had not been for thoses 4 years, Hilton would have already fell on his face.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19085 Sep 7, 2012
We won. Now we can continue the next stage getting the message and truth of uncovering the honesty and character of the man that carries the title as Sheriff to that %52 that voted blind.
defining things

Iowa, LA

#19086 Sep 7, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he learned from Hilton how to do it.
From post#19042. This was your(woodworth)statement pertaining to chuck missing the last several months of his term. Yet you always implying WEH is a crook. But yet you say Chuck has done it. But yet,you claim Chuck is honest. The only analogy a person can say about your way of thinking is. I like my crook sheriff(chuck)over the current sheriff I am calling a crook. Really proves your selfish motives for your own gain. How in the world can anyone justify this. When I first began reading "woodworths" post. I was willing to give listen to his supposedly unbiased info. Then realized. He had selfish political ax to grind. He then lost all credabilty. Woodworth is his own worst enemy.
defining things

Iowa, LA

#19087 Sep 7, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
We won. Now we can continue the next stage getting the message and truth of uncovering the honesty and character of the man that carries the title as Sheriff to that %52 that voted blind.
If you were speaking the truth. You would back your trash talk up and begin the recall election petition. You claim so many people see the truth now. Well then that would mean you would win the recall. And by you making excuses why you are not going to do that. Only helps WEH & RPSO. And they will say thank you in the end. Just like they did with the Shark poster on this forum during the election. Woodworth, learn from others mistakes. And don't follow their path.
Akabigdaddy

Powhatan, LA

#19088 Sep 7, 2012
I forgot about shark. Woodworth and shark share a simularity i think.
Early Morning Reader

Alexandria, LA

#19089 Sep 8, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
"Won" what?
What in the heck are you talking about?
Who is woodworth

Pineville, LA

#19090 Sep 8, 2012
defining things wrote:
<quoted text>If you were speaking the truth. You would back your trash talk up and begin the recall election petition. You claim so many people see the truth now. Well then that would mean you would win the recall. And by you making excuses why you are not going to do that. Only helps WEH & RPSO. And they will say thank you in the end. Just like they did with the Shark poster on this forum during the election. Woodworth, learn from others mistakes. And don't follow their path.
I agree. It is time for Woodworth to "put up or shut t.f. up". Lets see him topline the pettition to recall the sheriff. He/She does not have the guts to do it. All big and bad on the keyboard. And yes, this should be called "Woodworth's Daily Rants and Raves."
Time Keeper

Alexandria, LA

#19091 Sep 8, 2012
My God, has the rapture occured?
Did I not notice?
Of course being Catholic may play a part in my lack of concern! I believe if the rapture is part of God's plan there is nothing I can do to prevent it. So why worry.
But I do wonder what has happened to Woodworth?
Was he "raptured" up?
Oh, we can only pray it to be so!
Score Keeper

Bentley, LA

#19093 Sep 8, 2012
Time Keeper wrote:
Did I not notice?
Of course being Catholic may play a part in my lack of concern! I believe if the rapture is part of God's plan there is nothing I can do to prevent it. So why worry.
Was he "raptured" up?
If you were a real Catholic you wouldn't being making fun of the Rapture.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19094 Sep 8, 2012
defining things wrote:
<quoted text>From post#19042. This was your(woodworth)statement pertaining to chuck missing the last several months of his term. Yet you always implying WEH is a crook. But yet you say Chuck has done it. But yet,you claim Chuck is honest. The only analogy a person can say about your way of thinking is. I like my crook sheriff(chuck)over the current sheriff I am calling a crook. Really proves your selfish motives for your own gain. How in the world can anyone justify this. When I first began reading "woodworths" post. I was willing to give listen to his supposedly unbiased info. Then realized. He had selfish political ax to grind. He then lost all credabilty. Woodworth is his own worst enemy.
Don't you just love people who twist your word around. Let me educate you a little. I assume you are speaking about the last months Chuck was in office after the final election. Chuck played by the rules. Law is, he had to be in the office 1hr. per day to maintain his status. I really do not think you are qualified to speak about credability. You have defended Willie on every issue i have spelled out to you. So i believe you fit in there with Willie as having no credability. My facts have all been the truth and you cannot and have not proved me wrong. Me and Woodworth are closest friends by the way.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19095 Sep 8, 2012
defining things wrote:
<quoted text>If you were speaking the truth. You would back your trash talk up and begin the recall election petition. You claim so many people see the truth now. Well then that would mean you would win the recall. And by you making excuses why you are not going to do that. Only helps WEH & RPSO. And they will say thank you in the end. Just like they did with the Shark poster on this forum during the election. Woodworth, learn from others mistakes. And don't follow their path.
Ha Ha, but you have not proved me wrong yet. Still waiting. Do not need a recall to get Hilton out. He is finished, this will be his last rodeo. All them buddy jobs he has handed out, no boot camp, hiring people not qualified for the job and all the tax payer monies he has spent to to pay back his debt buying himself in office, he is through.
Who is woodworth

Pineville, LA

#19096 Sep 8, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love people who twist your word around. Let me educate you a little. I assume you are speaking about the last months Chuck was in office after the final election. Chuck played by the rules. Law is, he had to be in the office 1hr. per day to maintain his status. I really do not think you are qualified to speak about credability. You have defended Willie on every issue i have spelled out to you. So i believe you fit in there with Willie as having no credability. My facts have all been the truth and you cannot and have not proved me wrong. Me and Woodworth are closest friends by the way.
"ME AND WOODWORTH ARE CLOSEST FRIENDS BY THE WAY." That makes no sense. Woodworth must be schziophrenic, you know, mulitple personalities, argues with himself.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19097 Sep 8, 2012
Who is woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It is time for Woodworth to "put up or shut t.f. up". Lets see him topline the pettition to recall the sheriff. He/She does not have the guts to do it. All big and bad on the keyboard. And yes, this should be called "Woodworth's Daily Rants and Raves."
Hilton started his own recall the day before he was sworn in and has just kept adding the finish layer on the cake. Still waiting for those raises in pay and the substation in Kolin. Bott Camp is settled he lied to get the peoples votes knowing he could not open the boot camp. He messed up on that one.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19098 Sep 8, 2012
Time Keeper wrote:
Did I not notice?
Was he "raptured" up?
Well if it were true, you got left behind with Hilton. I told you that you were following a loser.
defining things

Iowa, LA

#19099 Sep 8, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love people who twist your word around. Let me educate you a little. I assume you are speaking about the last months Chuck was in office after the final election. Chuck played by the rules. Law is, he had to be in the office 1hr. per day to maintain his status. I really do not think you are qualified to speak about credability. You have defended Willie on every issue i have spelled out to you. So i believe you fit in there with Willie as having no credability. My facts have all been the truth and you cannot and have not proved me wrong. Me and Woodworth are closest friends by the way.
No twisting your word. Matter of fact,even gave your post # with your quote. I have no problem with you being against WEH. Here is what I have a problem with. You claiming one is a crook because of certain issues. But yet the the other one you supported,did what you accuse the other of.
Joker

Pineville, LA

#19100 Sep 9, 2012
I saw in the TT that Slocum appt to pardon bd again. Talk about a do norhing high paying position.
Time Keeper

Alexandria, LA

#19101 Sep 9, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>Well if it were true, you got left behind with Hilton. I told you that you were following a loser.
Well, let's look at the options.
Spend eternity with Woodworth in heaven or spend eternity with WEH in hell?
Well, after raeding all the rants from Woodworth, hell would be my choice.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#19102 Sep 9, 2012
Time Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's look at the options.
Spend eternity with Woodworth in heaven or spend eternity with WEH in hell?
Well, after raeding all the rants from Woodworth, hell would be my choice.
Ok with me, enjoy the heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14) 14 hr WeedWackerWillie 41
Whataburger Mon Just a Thought 6
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Jun 26 Missy 735
Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity Jun 25 Theone 1
Confession of big sin Jun 23 Doubting Your Boast 22
Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14) Jun 9 anonsmom 14
New vintage store in natchitoches ! Jun 8 Mary 5

Pollock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance