who do you want to be the next rapide...
Cfw2016

United States

#18241 Jul 19, 2012
shoot the game wrote:
<quoted text>Was wondering how many days,it would take you to figure out a way to say,"I am too scared". It is better staying nameless & faceless. That way,I can lie,omit,stir drama,conjure up stories & scenerios. You could have had at least let Hilton get 3 years into the term before you began your trash talk. Your personality & character has truly shown thru. I am new to the parish,and who ever you support on this blog in the next election. Whether Wagner or anybody else. I will vote for the other candidate!
Sounds a little fishy you being new to the parish. If you were new to the parish, you would understand where woodworth is coming from!
What Would Jesus Do

Alexandria, LA

#18242 Jul 19, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds a little fishy you being new to the parish. If you were new to the parish, you would understand where woodworth is coming from!
If Hilton is so evil, why doesn't your God just smite him dead?
Cfw2016

United States

#18243 Jul 19, 2012
What Would Jesus Do wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hilton is so evil, why doesn't your God just smite him dead?
Not Gods place
What Would Jesus Do

Alexandria, LA

#18244 Jul 19, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not Gods place
If not God's place, then whose?
First Post

Pineville, LA

#18245 Jul 19, 2012
Hilton is spending like a drunken sailor. He is hiring friends and political hacks everywhere. Don't be surprised if Hilton doesn't ask for a tax soon.
Woodworth

Basile, LA

#18246 Jul 19, 2012
Cfw2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not Gods place
This may be why his posture always has his head twisted to the side. Looking over his shoulder. What you sow, ao shall you reap. Or another way to put it, pay now or pay later. Look how many lives he has fowled up using his dirty politics.
Woodworth

Basile, LA

#18247 Jul 19, 2012
Yes another one of their lies that came back on them. Hilton has spent more money on his buddy veterans, buddy campaign promises, promotions and preachers, plus all the take home cars and gas cards, than Wagner spent in 4 years. Now he has loaded up all the subsatatios with dead weight. That is just what he needs to do,TRY to pass another tax. He better hope for another hurricane to produce an almost zero turn out of voters if he does. Better figure out what he is going to do when the Renewal tax fails
Just passing by

AOL

#18248 Jul 19, 2012
Quote: "Hilton is spending like a drunken sailor. He is hiring friends and political hacks everywhere. Don't be surprised if Hilton doesn't ask for a tax soon."

I won't be surprised when his sheep vote yes.
United States

#18249 Jul 19, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
Yes another one of their lies that came back on them. Hilton has spent more money on his buddy veterans, buddy campaign promises, promotions and preachers, plus all the take home cars and gas cards, than Wagner spent in 4 years. Now he has loaded up all the subsatatios with dead weight. That is just what he needs to do,TRY to pass another tax. He better hope for another hurricane to produce an almost zero turn out of voters if he does. Better figure out what he is going to do when the Renewal tax fails
you know the more and more I read woodworths quotes and lies, it reminds me of a certain employee at the s.o. his name will be revealed.
Woodworth

Basile, LA

#18250 Jul 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>you know the more and more I read woodworths quotes and lies, it reminds me of a certain employee at the s.o. his name will be revealed.
reckon he would care?
wondering

Jena, LA

#18251 Jul 19, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>reckon he would care?
I bet he would care. Since his actions show he is trying to hide his identity!
Woodworth

Basile, LA

#18252 Jul 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>you know the more and more I read woodworths quotes and lies, it reminds me of a certain employee at the s.o. his name will be revealed.
Don't believe Woodworth had told one lie. He has put a lot of truth out there that a lot of people do not like to hear.
United States

#18253 Jul 19, 2012
He is an RPSO employee, just a little more research on the way he supplied this blog, with current moves at the RPSO.
United States

#18254 Jul 19, 2012
Woodworth wrote:
<quoted text>reckon he would care?
maybe you don't care, but you will be revealed.
United States

#18255 Jul 19, 2012
Looks like to me he's an asskisser at work, and a no good turncoat by trade. Aka a shit stirrer.
Cfw2016

United States

#18256 Jul 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
He is an RPSO employee, just a little more research on the way he supplied this blog, with current moves at the RPSO.
I personally would love for woodworth to be on the inside!!! The best way to hear the truth!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Cfw2016

United States

#18257 Jul 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
Looks like to me he's an asskisser at work, and a no good turncoat by trade. Aka a shit stirrer.
So, are you saying you don't want to hear the truth about what's going on? Would not surprise anyone!
Cfw2016

United States

#18258 Jul 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he would care. Since his actions show he is trying to hide his identity!
And, I am "WONDERING", are you hiding YOUR identity?
New Plan

Pineville, LA

#18259 Jul 19, 2012
New Plan=Mark Wood is running for Sheriff and Mike Slocum will be his Chief Deputy.
William Earl has promised too many he would not bring Slocum back, so this is the future plan.
CajunJustice1

Glenmora, LA

#18260 Jul 19, 2012
New Plan wrote:
New Plan=Mark Wood is running for Sheriff and Mike Slocum will be his Chief Deputy.
William Earl has promised too many he would not bring Slocum back, so this is the future plan.
"Read my lips.......Mark Wood will never be Sheriff Of Rapides Parish" ..Just let him or William Earl announce it and there will be a flood gate of information released that will more than put out that little fire..Mike Slocum could not hide his idiotic ways during his campaign. And trust me Mark, William Earl will not be able to pull this off for you either. Like it or not YOU are one of the top 5 hated employees at the S O.
THERE IS NOTHING...I REPEAT,....NOTHING YOU CAN DO BETWEEN NOW AND THEN TO EVEN COME CLOSE.....So be a good boy lay low for 4 years and the New Sheriff might let you drive the inmate labor truck....Ole' Boy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pollock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USP Pollock Lockdown (Sep '15) Fri Donna 1,267
Kay Carnahan? Nov 25 Fast 2
Dead Beat Dads Nov 14 anonsmom 6
Another School sales tax? (Dec '15) Nov 13 Ummmm 31
Walmart on 28 West Nov 12 Ummmm 1
Woodworth Speed Trap....Karma Nov 10 Nodameen 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Oct '16 Painter 37

Pollock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pollock Mortgages