Marshville Citizen 19

Indian Trail, NC

#21 Aug 14, 2013
"Youth" detention. "Youth" is a Liberal codeword for ngr punks. Why would any place want this? What this country desperately needs is an Africa Repatriation program. Put them on a boat back to the jungle. They're obviously nothing but vacuum cleaners for tax dollars here. A bottomless pit to throw money into. As long as they're here, they're nothing but lever-pullers for the Democrat Party.
hole in the wall

United States

#22 Aug 15, 2013
Demo...rats
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
"Youth" detention. "Youth" is a Liberal codeword for ngr punks. Why would any place want this? What this country desperately needs is an Africa Repatriation program. Put them on a boat back to the jungle. They're obviously nothing but vacuum cleaners for tax dollars here. A bottomless pit to throw money into. As long as they're here, they're nothing but lever-pullers for the Democrat Party.
hole in the wall

United States

#23 Aug 15, 2013
Rats are running marshville.....time to put out rat tra
pstraps
hole in the wall

United States

#24 Aug 15, 2013
See u monday nigjht
hole in the wall

United States

#25 Aug 15, 2013
We don't need this bullshit in this town
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#26 Aug 15, 2013
When Lyndon Johnson and the Dimocrats took possession of the black race, put them on welfare, and gave them special rights, they sealed the deal. Now, between 96% to 98% of them vote Dim. It's a black thing, a race thing all the way. No question about it.
If the law was changed to where welfare takers could not vote, the Dimocrats couldn't always be assured a win.
Dimocrats would rather rule in hll than serve in heaven. There's no morality there, just power.
Citizen and Worker

Charlotte, NC

#27 Aug 15, 2013
This has nothing to do with race, religion or what political party anyone is associated with. This has to do with the fact that it is according to the newspapers a "Detention Facility" for problem children. Any place that has to have off duty police officers and security guards 24/7 with close monitored circuit tv, locked doors and fencing with 1 security guard per 3 children and is gated, sounds like it will hold rough dangerous "children". What happens when they turn 18 years old? Will they be sent to prison or let out on the streets of Marshville homeless and we have to deal with them? This is NOT the direction that Marshville needs to go. We need "businesses" not detention or mental facilities. Marshville is our future! We don't need it to be our downfall!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#28 Aug 15, 2013
Citizen and Worker wrote:
This has nothing to do with race, religion or what political party anyone is associated with. This has to do with the fact that it is according to the newspapers a "Detention Facility" for problem children. Any place that has to have off duty police officers and security guards 24/7 with close monitored circuit tv, locked doors and fencing with 1 security guard per 3 children and is gated, sounds like it will hold rough dangerous "children". What happens when they turn 18 years old? Will they be sent to prison or let out on the streets of Marshville homeless and we have to deal with them? This is NOT the direction that Marshville needs to go. We need "businesses" not detention or mental facilities. Marshville is our future! We don't need it to be our downfall!!!
It has EVERYTHING to do with it. But of course, Liberals will deny that.
Citizen and Worker

Charlotte, NC

#29 Aug 15, 2013
I am not a liberal! I am a white female republican. It sounds like that is the only defense you have it to put it toward a political party!!! I don't want it here because of safety purposes and the town image!
hole in the wall

United States

#30 Aug 15, 2013
Put it in wingate .right beside the jail house
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#31 Aug 15, 2013
Citizen and Worker wrote:
I am not a liberal! I am a white female republican. It sounds like that is the only defense you have it to put it toward a political party!!! I don't want it here because of safety purposes and the town image!
I wasn't calling you a Lib. Here is my point: Liberalism and the "diversity" culture of this cancerous social engineering mindset is what has turned a great many of them into troublemakers and criminals in the first place. "Diversity" translated means absence of culture. The previous Americam culture was pulled up by the roots and the crabgrass of Liberalism was sewn. Fertilized, I might add, by tax money. Liberalism and the Dimocrat Party, and any RINO who goes along with it is a scourge.
Progress

Waxhaw, NC

#32 Aug 15, 2013
People need to show up at the meeting Monday night and listen to the facts. If this center ends up getting approved, it will be here forever. You can't change things once it's a done deal. You may not think it will affect you, but when decent Marshville residents end up moving because of the town's image and only criminal types move in, it will be a ghost town. Who's going to pay the taxes then? You can ride through this town and see how dirty it looks now. We have so many houses that need repairing and the people here don't have the money, plus many don't have a job. This proposed center won't be employing the locals except for a chosen few. It's strange that we don't have the water or sewage for a nice company, but we can get it for a detention center.
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#33 Aug 16, 2013
Looks like my posts are being read by the local negroes. They don't like the truth. The minds of children. Forever Dimocrat Party property.
Marshville Citizen 19

Matthews, NC

#34 Aug 16, 2013
You see, what blacks obviously seem too stupid to figure out, is that despite the fact that White Liberals run around calling people "racist", is that they are more than happy to throw blacks in jail and forget about them. Why blacks continue to vote with White Liberals is the biggest mystery of our times. History has shown repeatedly that Republicans are the ones who have treated blacks with dignity. Yet you spit in our faces, and vote for enemies of freedom and civilization--the Dimocrats.
When Civil Rights and Affirmative action was started, it was the Liberal belief that it would pull blacks up. But truthfully it has pulled Whites down. That's Equality? No thanks. "Youth Detention, hell--throw 'em in the klink.
POOKIE

Matthews, NC

#36 Aug 19, 2013
Don't forget ANNEXATION meeting TONGHT 7PM. Voice your opinion. DETENTION FACILITY NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Confused

Mooresville, NC

#37 Aug 19, 2013
Let me get this straight...You don't want a new facility built in Marshville for several reasons. One being that it will only bring jobs that the community is not qualified to fill. This must mean it will bring some new blood into the community. A higher educated group. These people will not live in the Habitat homes, but will buy or build homes. They will need to buy groceries and buy gas. They will eat in our fine establishments and pay taxes. They will have children who may become leaders. You are right, our towns homes are in need of repair. When was the last time you offered your neighbor a hand? You could even invite them to church with you.
Kilgore Trout

Matthews, NC

#38 Aug 19, 2013
Marshville Citizen 19 is such a nut job that he thinks we all don't know that he is in reality HT Finley. The insane POS that trolled chicks at Food Lion and advertised for a wife with a sign in the window of his dump of a business. Old 19 your credibility has reached a all time low and with your history of strange behavior,pardon me if refuse to take your diatribes serious.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#39 Aug 19, 2013
Confused wrote:
Let me get this straight...You don't want a new facility built in Marshville for several reasons. One being that it will only bring jobs that the community is not qualified to fill. This must mean it will bring some new blood into the community. A higher educated group. These people will not live in the Habitat homes, but will buy or build homes. They will need to buy groceries and buy gas. They will eat in our fine establishments and pay taxes. They will have children who may become leaders. You are right, our towns homes are in need of repair. When was the last time you offered your neighbor a hand? You could even invite them to church with you.
I was with you all the way UNTIL you brought church into it.
Citizen and Worker

Waxhaw, NC

#40 Aug 19, 2013
Confused wrote:
Those people will Not live here but drive from other cities like our town manager does!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Indian Trail, NC

#41 Aug 19, 2013
Kilgore Trout wrote:
Marshville Citizen 19 is such a nut job that he thinks we all don't know that he is in reality HT Finley. The insane POS that trolled chicks at Food Lion and advertised for a wife with a sign in the window of his dump of a business. Old 19 your credibility has reached a all time low and with your history of strange behavior,pardon me if refuse to take your diatribes serious.
Looks like this HT fellow has quite a detractor. Though I don't believe we caught YOUR name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double homicide in Marshville any clue who it m... (Aug '12) 18 hr willow bass 20
Draft Pinky Marsh for County Commissioner 21 hr Buck Stubbs 1
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Dec 22 Why Not 13
Hi Neighbors! Dec 21 indianaheart 10
Liquor Store Dec 20 sassy 123 1
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) Dec 18 fmj 53
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Dec 17 pinky marsh 73
Polkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Polkton News, Events & Info