Posted in the Polkton Forum

Trooper

Rock Hill, SC

#1 May 8, 2013
Nothing
Native

Matthews, NC

#2 May 8, 2013
Must be a decent place to work a lot of officers have transferred to work there wouldn't want to live there though.
Deputy Tomas A Caronni

Marshville, NC

#3 May 9, 2013
We don't take no guff off of nobody. We are proud to serve and protect the citizens in an honest and fair way. We do our job but don't get in our way. We stick together and always back each other up.
O bongo Constrains me

Asheville, NC

#4 May 14, 2013
Do the Union County Sheriff and deputies all support

http:///www.Oathkeepers.org

Have they taken the pledge ?
Stacey E Lemmon

Waxhaw, NC

#5 May 18, 2013
Yes Deputy Tomas A Caronni...
there are some good men on our Sheriff's Dept.
But also some of the "Worst SCUM' of the earth as well ... the trouble with the upstanding "good" officers ...is how the "look the other way" when these "sorry excuses for human beings" use their "Badge" as way of abusing their authority and often Much "Worse'....
Tell Me I Am WRONG...!!!
I Will just take it it up with the State ... got a few "connections" there...
You have a blessed day good Sir
Stacey E Lemmon

Waxhaw, NC

#6 May 18, 2013
It's the "Always "Back each other up" part that is the Problem... Helping them cover their Foul actions. and just "looking the other way" ...!!!
Hag

Monroe, NC

#7 Jul 29, 2013
I like the department. I live just outside of Marshville and they are always there if I need them.
marshville resident

Melbourne, FL

#8 Jul 30, 2013
Hag wrote:
I like the department. I live just outside of Marshville and they are always there if I need them.
How often does one need the police? Often?
Eldorado Jones

Marshville, NC

#9 Jul 31, 2013
I seen in the paper where they shot the man on Wolf Pond Road last thurday. Said he throwed down on them and they was acting in self defense. We don't no if that is the truth or just what the depuytys say. It could be bullshit. Anyway it is sad for the mans family.
abidingcitizen

Asheville, NC

#10 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe if you obeyed by the laws then you wouldnt be in a situation with the cops. They dont bother you unless your breaking laws. I just do not have a soft spot for people who blame others for their actions . The cops are also "pigs" to the bad people. Stay clear or get your ass in a cell.

As for turning there heads well let me say this i d agree that when there is a domestic violence call between women and man , the man always goes to jail. But i do think the women should be looked at more they arent always innocent .
Legal American

Clemmons, NC

#11 Aug 6, 2013
If they are so good, why do they let so many illegal Mexicans live there more than any other city in NC?
Stacey E Lemmon

Matthews, NC

#12 Aug 15, 2013
There are more than a few "corrupt" ones on the Sheriff's Dept.
But the biggest issue is the fact that the decent officers just "look the other way" way ...( more than a few of them do so out of fear for the safety of themselves am
of their families)... the corrupt ones run this county out of Fear of them ... even by their own...
Stacey E Lemmon

Matthews, NC

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Here in Marshville .. at what is now Wilco / Hess... the security cameras were not installed for preventing shoplifting... it seems that a "Fat-Ass" Marshville pervert of an officer would hang out of an evening and when there were no customers in the store would expose himself and walk up to the girls that were working...
that is the type of "upstanding" law enforcement that we are talking about good citizens...!!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Stacey E Lemmon wrote:
Here in Marshville .. at what is now Wilco / Hess... the security cameras were not installed for preventing shoplifting... it seems that a "Fat-Ass" Marshville pervert of an officer would hang out of an evening and when there were no customers in the store would expose himself and walk up to the girls that were working...
that is the type of "upstanding" law enforcement that we are talking about good citizens...!!
Oh c'mon Stacey, seriously? Lighten up a little.
Domestic abusive victim

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2013
I respect most law enforcement officers but I will say there are sum on the UCSD that I think are kids that were bullied as kids & all the sudden feel empowered w/ a badge & a gun!!! I've had some come to my house for "false imprisionment" & my kids & I have been made to leave... 1x walking & we live very far out in the co all bc I think they are intimitaded by my husband!!! I cld name numerous situations like that!!! I've been beat up so bad I was put in the hospital for a wk & he was still walking arnd the house w/ his family showing what he wants them to take to their house as I'm leaving via ambulance almost 45 mins after the cops arrive what kind of sense does that make... It's like he's shown special treatment bc he's intimidating when THEY HAVE GUNS!!!!!:( I hope no one else has this prob!!! Living in the city limits now is totally diff!!!!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Domestic abusive victim wrote:
I respect most law enforcement officers but I will say there are sum on the UCSD that I think are kids that were bullied as kids & all the sudden feel empowered w/ a badge & a gun!!! I've had some come to my house for "false imprisionment" & my kids & I have been made to leave... 1x walking & we live very far out in the co all bc I think they are intimitaded by my husband!!! I cld name numerous situations like that!!! I've been beat up so bad I was put in the hospital for a wk & he was still walking arnd the house w/ his family showing what he wants them to take to their house as I'm leaving via ambulance almost 45 mins after the cops arrive what kind of sense does that make... It's like he's shown special treatment bc he's intimidating when THEY HAVE GUNS!!!!!:( I hope no one else has this prob!!! Living in the city limits now is totally diff!!!!
Well that doesn't sound good but why are you posting in Florida?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor Store 7 hr sassy 123 1
Hi Neighbors! 19 hr W Griffin 9
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Thu happy-content 11
Town Manager Amanda Reid (Mar '14) Dec 18 fmj 53
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Dec 17 pinky marsh 73
Speed trap is working Dec 16 Hernando 1
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) Dec 7 Ray Thornburg 14
Polkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Polkton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Polkton

Personal Finance