Arrest made in November homicide

Arrest made in November homicide

There are 6 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Feb 6, 2014, titled Arrest made in November homicide. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

The Anson County Sheriff's Office announced Thursday they've made an arrest in the mid-November murder of a man whose body was found on the side of a roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2014
ANOTHER Marshville gem. Too old for the JD joint though.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Arrest-made-in...
Black Knight

Landrum, SC

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Just another black man that needs a cage. We all aint the same. Frank need to get straight too.
Marshville Citizen 19

Kershaw, SC

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Quamain, huh? What do they do, make some sound like they would hear on "Roots", an it's a genuine African name?
Citizen

Landrum, SC

#4 Feb 11, 2014
In the first 5 minutes of the 5 pm news tonite, there was 3 different stories about murder, attempted murder. seven people were arrested in these three different stories .ALL 7 were blacks. The first one was about an man and his girlfriend killing their baby. The others was about attempted murder and murder.
Now, I ask you.. Why do black people commit 90 percent of the murders or attempted murders in charlotte???
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????????
Anyway I say let them all loose and see how many will be dead in 24 hours. The problem is they reproduce welfare rats quicker than they can kill each other.
Citizen

Landrum, SC

#5 Feb 11, 2014
Sorry, that was in charlotte, but marshville aint much different.
snowball

Matthews, NC

#6 Feb 11, 2014
Marshville started out as a outlaw town and its becoming one again. Get a pistol, carry it with you, protect yourself and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Shutting Down Autumn Care Jan 13 Anonymous 3
Kim Hargett Jan 12 hole in the wall 8
Denise Whitley's birthday!!!!!! Jan 12 hole in the wall 13
Moving here Jan 12 hole in the wall 10
News Marshville mayor says he will risk jail time ov... Jan 5 luvnut 1
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Dec 31 Hub Justice 21
BEWARE Paving Company Scam (Feb '12) Dec 20 paving Lepricon 45

Polkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance