shooters bar owner and bartender arrested !!!

Posted in the Polkton Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
larry

Waxhaw, NC

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Why does Marshville need more Drama ?
resident

Matthews, NC

#2 Jan 1, 2012
arrested for what?
Stephanie

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2012
They were arrested for NOT allowing minors to drink!! Want to know then get off the internet and come ask them yourself. Ray and his staff are good poeple trying to make it in this town the legal way. Shooters is not another loblollys.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2012
larry wrote:
Why does Marshville need more Drama ?
Would'nt be Marshville without it!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Simple assault.
Stephanie

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Jan 1, 2012
There was no assault. The assault charge is bogus. I was there. Seen the entire thing.A girl and guy were asked to leave because the girl was under age and a guy friend of her's was sneaking her alcohol from their car. They we seen by many people there and asked to leave. The owner was telling them that they needed to leave and why and the girl pushed the owner. They were escorted to their car and flew out the parking lot sideways. After they left they took out charges stating the bartender and owner assaulted them. It is on the security camera that they guy was sneaking her alcohol and there was at least 30 witnesses that there was no assault. The bartender was not even outside where the alleged incident took place. She was behind the bar doing her job serving customers.The owner was assaulted. When the police came, the girl and guy along with a well known business man in Marshville returned as well. The girl, guy and Marshville business man park across the street from Shooters in empty lot on the corner screaming threats to all the customers that were standing outside on shooters property. When a customer spoke back she was rudely asked to shut up and walk back inside. Once again, money paid the way for the wrong doers. Ray and his bartender are 100% innocent. There was no sale to a minor nor was there any assault from Ray or his bartender.
light bulb

Waxhaw, NC

#7 Jan 2, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
There was no assault. The assault charge is bogus. I was there. Seen the entire thing.A girl and guy were asked to leave because the girl was under age and a guy friend of her's was sneaking her alcohol from their car. They we seen by many people there and asked to leave. The owner was telling them that they needed to leave and why and the girl pushed the owner. They were escorted to their car and flew out the parking lot sideways. After they left they took out charges stating the bartender and owner assaulted them. It is on the security camera that they guy was sneaking her alcohol and there was at least 30 witnesses that there was no assault. The bartender was not even outside where the alleged incident took place. She was behind the bar doing her job serving customers.The owner was assaulted. When the police came, the girl and guy along with a well known business man in Marshville returned as well. The girl, guy and Marshville business man park across the street from Shooters in empty lot on the corner screaming threats to all the customers that were standing outside on shooters property. When a customer spoke back she was rudely asked to shut up and walk back inside. Once again, money paid the way for the wrong doers. Ray and his bartender are 100% innocent. There was no sale to a minor nor was there any assault from Ray or his bartender.
I was told the buisness man was Clint of C& C metals whose daughter was the one trying to buy beer under age ! Runs in the Familiy a couple of people who can`t handle drinking !
Resident

Waxhaw, NC

#8 Jan 2, 2012
I have never seen a place that can have so little crap going on, yet keep so much crap stirred up!
citizen

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Small place big drama.

Money made while families are destroyed.

All in the name of alcohol.

YEE HAW FOLKS

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 2, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
There was no assault. The assault charge is bogus. I was there. Seen the entire thing.A girl and guy were asked to leave because the girl was under age and a guy friend of her's was sneaking her alcohol from their car. They we seen by many people there and asked to leave. The owner was telling them that they needed to leave and why and the girl pushed the owner. They were escorted to their car and flew out the parking lot sideways. After they left they took out charges stating the bartender and owner assaulted them. It is on the security camera that they guy was sneaking her alcohol and there was at least 30 witnesses that there was no assault. The bartender was not even outside where the alleged incident took place. She was behind the bar doing her job serving customers.The owner was assaulted. When the police came, the girl and guy along with a well known business man in Marshville returned as well. The girl, guy and Marshville business man park across the street from Shooters in empty lot on the corner screaming threats to all the customers that were standing outside on shooters property. When a customer spoke back she was rudely asked to shut up and walk back inside. Once again, money paid the way for the wrong doers. Ray and his bartender are 100% innocent. There was no sale to a minor nor was there any assault from Ray or his bartender.
Then call the local papers, tell them that, go to court & testify!
Wayne

Augusta, GA

#11 Jan 3, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
There was no assault. The assault charge is bogus. I was there. Seen the entire thing.A girl and guy were asked to leave because the girl was under age and a guy friend of her's was sneaking her alcohol from their car. They we seen by many people there and asked to leave. The owner was telling them that they needed to leave and why and the girl pushed the owner. They were escorted to their car and flew out the parking lot sideways. After they left they took out charges stating the bartender and owner assaulted them. It is on the security camera that they guy was sneaking her alcohol and there was at least 30 witnesses that there was no assault. The bartender was not even outside where the alleged incident took place. She was behind the bar doing her job serving customers.The owner was assaulted. When the police came, the girl and guy along with a well known business man in Marshville returned as well. The girl, guy and Marshville business man park across the street from Shooters in empty lot on the corner screaming threats to all the customers that were standing outside on shooters property. When a customer spoke back she was rudely asked to shut up and walk back inside. Once again, money paid the way for the wrong doers. Ray and his bartender are 100% innocent. There was no sale to a minor nor was there any assault from Ray or his bartender.
Are you serious? Then why is little Mr. Jeff Griffen always stoned in there? You dont have a clue!
FHHS 1989

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Poor Clint, Yall need to leave that boy alone!!!!!!
Stephanie

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2012
Wayne, were you there that night?? I don't believe that is the topic of this discussion! Since you think i don't have a clue, lets see your side of the story. Spill it, Mr. Know it all!
Wayne

Wadesboro, NC

#14 Jan 3, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
Wayne, were you there that night?? I don't believe that is the topic of this discussion! Since you think i don't have a clue, lets see your side of the story. Spill it, Mr. Know it all!
Just how old is little mr. Jeffrey? You escort one out for being underage but condone another? Give me a break! And yes I was there! Now look over your shoulder!
Stephanie

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2012
She was escorted off the property for drinking under age not for being under age. Jeffrey was not there Saturday NIGHT! So maybe you need to be looking over your shoulder!
Wayne

Wadesboro, NC

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
She was escorted off the property for drinking under age not for being under age. Jeffrey was not there Saturday NIGHT! So maybe you need to be looking over your shoulder!
Just how dumb are you? Did I say he was there Saturday night? NN! What I did say is that Jeffery is allowed to get smashed but nobody else underage? You think people don't know what's happening? Now Snaggle tooth, what do you have to say?
Stephanie

Waxhaw, NC

#17 Jan 3, 2012
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>Just how dumb are you? Did I say he was there Saturday night? NN! What I did say is that Jeffery is allowed to get smashed but nobody else underage? You think people don't know what's happening? Now Snaggle tooth, what do you have to say?
Snaggle tooth!! Lmao! You are too funny, Wayne! Just so you know, i have all my teeth but whatever. I do not need to justify myself to you. If you're looking for a childish internet fight then, I'm sorry, you wont find it with me. I prefer to handle my battles face to face. Since you were there then you should know who i am. I was the only girl in there named Stephanie. Bring yourself on out Landsford rd and speak to me face to face.
Wayne

Wadesboro, NC

#18 Jan 5, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Snaggle tooth!! Lmao! You are too funny, Wayne! Just so you know, i have all my teeth but whatever. I do not need to justify myself to you. If you're looking for a childish internet fight then, I'm sorry, you wont find it with me. I prefer to handle my battles face to face. Since you were there then you should know who i am. I was the only girl in there named Stephanie. Bring yourself on out Landsford rd and speak to me face to face.
What's the matter butter face? The truth hurts don't it! Stop avoiding the main topic! Just how do you know Jeffery so good if he ain't in there getting smashed? He has told it with his on mouth. So tell me. Whys it ok for one and not the other?
word

Hopkins, SC

#19 Jan 5, 2012
Jeffrey is an adult. He's responsible for his own actions. The girl was told to leave for drinking under age. Period. Jeffrey is a known pathological liar. The boy is mentally screwed up. That's no secret. I'm sure he has ran his mouth, he "says" lots of things. That doesn't mean it's true. If you don't like Shooters then go somewhere else.
Future Part Owner

Mooresville, NC

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Ray and Lisa are very good ppl and run a respectable small busisness. It was Clint Helms C & C Metals(convicted child molester)registered sex offender, and his daughter out there screaming at ppl.@ Wayne you are not allowed back on the property,@ Stephanie , thanks for backing the buisness and being there to speak up the truth. Since the first bar opened here in this town years ago all the local wanna be pillars of the community have done nothing but try and make a name for themselves fro personal gain.Bryan Traywick dug his own grave being on crack and breaking into his own buisness steling money from his machines so he didnt have to pay the vendors but Ray & Lisa have done it the right way the best way they can. Underage ppl always try and do things they are not supposed to do because they are young and stupid , Ray & Lisa do a very good job of ID carding and protecting their buisness from ppl who dont respect laws and regulations. This buisness will be here for a very long time because it's being ran the right way. If you dont like bars,pool halls, or other related establishments dont go inside.Practice what you preach and Only God is juge and jury! I wish more ppl would mention names on here of ppl that are doing more damage than progression. I am personally going into buisness with Ray as a co-owner of Shooters and eventually will be in 100% operating control and can wait to see all the rumors about me on here.Funny thing is I invite anyone to confront myself or Ray and Lisa with their problem against the buisness. Just wait til we open the other side of the building and turn it into a dance club!!!! Live and let live........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Franklin 59,076
best food buys Sat JohnHamhock 2
Marshville Police Dept Accused Aug 26 Marshville Citizen 9
Police: Landlord arrested in illegal eviction Aug 25 Dauphine Eggers 2
Marshville Mayor having a movie made about him Aug 24 Ashley 17
Mayor speaks about floodplain and skatepark--Vi... (Jul '09) Aug 23 hole in the wall 3
Debate: Ferguson - Marshville, NC Aug 21 JohnHamhock 7
•••
•••
•••

Polkton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Polkton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Polkton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••