Judicial_candidates_file_for_election...

There are 2 comments on the Richmond County Daily Journal story from Feb 21, 2012, titled . In it, Richmond County Daily Journal reports that:

Incumbent District Court Judge Lisa Thacker of Polkton has filed for reelection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond County Daily Journal.

mlee

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2012
I notice that Judge Thacker, was running again. Some issues came up this past couple of years while she was actively on the bench. Lisa Thacker filed a lawsuit against a party in Anson County, no attorney in the country would take the case against Thacker, I was told it was fear of retaliation. Therefore, an Attorney out of Greensboro was obtained. A final settlement was acquired and the case resolved. The issue of putting on the robe of a Judge means to be unbiased!
I have heard there is a new man in the County, set to run against her. I think it's time to change Judges. Don't care what party chair he sets in, as long as he is a straight forward unbiased Judge.
Cheryl

Clover, SC

#2 Mar 1, 2012
John Nance is running for this seat.
Inbox me
cheryl.hatley@gmail.com
"In it to win it!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP saving America Fri hole in the wall 9
Looking or someone in Wadesboro to assist me in... May 24 Frankie 3
Fern Shubert to Run for County Commissioner May 22 Chardonnay 7
ABC store May 15 hole in the wall 15
State Shutting Down Autumn Care (Dec '16) May 14 COG 8
Angela davis jefferson Apr '18 marshmom 3
Anderson group home Apr '18 Beebop 5

Polkton Jobs

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages