Feb 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond County Daily Journal

Incumbent District Court Judge Lisa Thacker of Polkton has filed for reelection.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
mlee

Pinehurst, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

I notice that Judge Thacker, was running again. Some issues came up this past couple of years while she was actively on the bench. Lisa Thacker filed a lawsuit against a party in Anson County, no attorney in the country would take the case against Thacker, I was told it was fear of retaliation. Therefore, an Attorney out of Greensboro was obtained. A final settlement was acquired and the case resolved. The issue of putting on the robe of a Judge means to be unbiased!
I have heard there is a new man in the County, set to run against her. I think it's time to change Judges. Don't care what party chair he sets in, as long as he is a straight forward unbiased Judge.
Cheryl

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

John Nance is running for this seat.
Inbox me
cheryl.hatley@gmail.com
"In it to win it!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Polkton Discussions

Search the Polkton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Victoria 54,797
Town Manager Amanda Reid 10 hr Pilot Citizen 42
STD epidemic 23 hr muskie-dine 2
welcome signs Wed JHP 1
door to door begging Tue Superman 3
Investing in Marshville? Tue Marshville Neighbor 6
Marshville Mayor having a movie made about him Tue Tony Maye 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Polkton Jobs

•••