Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Marshville Knight

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did everyone read sundays enquirer-journal? Front page story for the town manager. The person that wrote that story is spot-on, unlike our own John Edminston and Home Newspaper. Thank you Heather Smith for telling the truth, no biased story, you could win a pulitzer prize in journalism for that story. The only part that still to be told is "why" did she resign if the councilmembers did not have the votes to fire her. I have a feeling Heather needs to hang around a bit longer and keep a pen in hand. The story will have a saga, or a few sagas starting January 6th meeting. Poor townspeople is all I can say once the full truth comes to light. She needs to go while she has an agreement in place, and will get paid. Time is not on her side.
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

She gets what she deserves for treating the good folks of Marshville as her subjects. She is rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.
If the paper is correct, which I believe it is, then I would wonder why such a good manager with only good reports from the former council and mayor would feel a need to resign. In this day and age for a person to quit a 60K a year position, with nothing to hide, is quite puzzling. Is a good question that may get an answer sooner than most think. Marshville never ceases to amaze me after 42 years here.
ma maaa said

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 26, 2013
 
Get rid of more of the dummmasssses in goverment !!!!!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 26, 2013
 
ma maaa said wrote:
Get rid of more of the dummmasssses in goverment !!!!!!!
Clear out any Lib, Dimocrat or RINO loyal to Augustas Oblamo Ceasar. I never knew anything about this woman, but if she's one of them, then pull the lever and let the trap door to hell spring open
Marshville Knight

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Has everyone been reading the newspapers? Seems to me that ole Frankie Deese believes that Amanda Reid HAS procured, secured, or whatever he wants to call it, some MILLIONS of dollars in grants for the town. Tell me where are these dellussions coming from? The town HAS NOT RECIEVED any grants while Reid has been in Marshville, NOTHING, ZERO. Why does Frank continue to lie about this? Perhaps she has told him these lies? Marshville has one financial "option" going on, ITS A LOAN, that we will need to pay back 100% WITH interest. Are these two people crazy? It is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Does he and she think people are that stupid? Please get it right.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Marshville Knight wrote:
Has everyone been reading the newspapers? Seems to me that ole Frankie Deese believes that Amanda Reid HAS procured, secured, or whatever he wants to call it, some MILLIONS of dollars in grants for the town. Tell me where are these dellussions coming from? The town HAS NOT RECIEVED any grants while Reid has been in Marshville, NOTHING, ZERO. Why does Frank continue to lie about this? Perhaps she has told him these lies? Marshville has one financial "option" going on, ITS A LOAN, that we will need to pay back 100% WITH interest. Are these two people crazy? It is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Does he and she think people are that stupid? Please get it right.
And you know this and can prove it HOW?
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

What are you asking the knight to prove? There is nothing for him to prove, its the mayor and manager making claims of grants for millions of dollars. Its public information you idiot. There have been NO grants. Stay out of this and tend to what you know about. Its no wonder Christie threw your butt out. Ughhhhh, yes we know who you are, shall I continue?

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 28, 2013
 
Citizen wrote:
What are you asking the knight to prove? There is nothing for him to prove, its the mayor and manager making claims of grants for millions of dollars. Its public information you idiot. There have been NO grants. Stay out of this and tend to what you know about. Its no wonder Christie threw your butt out. Ughhhhh, yes we know who you are, shall I continue?
Um Christie who? Last name begins with???

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 28, 2013
 
Citizen wrote:
What are you asking the knight to prove? There is nothing for him to prove, its the mayor and manager making claims of grants for millions of dollars. Its public information you idiot. There have been NO grants. Stay out of this and tend to what you know about. Its no wonder Christie threw your butt out. Ughhhhh, yes we know who you are, shall I continue?
Yes please continue; you're full of it, shooting in the dark.
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Not going to drag your exwife into this, I think you are divorced by now, she is a good woman and you know that I am aware of who you are. You been here long ago, and return every once in awhile when you need attention. Let this fight go. The facts are clear to all concerned and the good people of Marshville need to be informed so as to not let this happen again.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Exactly what I figured; you are clueless. IF you knew who I was you would have called me out by name You have NO clue LOL! ROTFLMAO! Thanks, I needed that!
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Anyway Jeff, anyone that follows topix will recall that you identified yourself a couple years ago.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Citizen wrote:
Anyway Jeff, anyone that follows topix will recall that you identified yourself a couple years ago.
Not "Jeff". Don't know anyone named "Christie". MY ex's name is Tammy. I don't use my name only because I will embarrass my parents, even though they agree with me. They don't like to rock the boat. Sorry.
Citizen

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Sorry Jeff, not going to entertain you any longer. You and I both know the truth, you can continue to your "off topic" comments and even talk to yourself, but not with me. Glad to hear you have forgotten about your past relationship, and I knew she has forgotten you as well. You always thought you were the "luvnut", until you were exposed for a "dog" and she and family sent you packing. Bye Jeff, ooohhh I mean "luvnut".
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 29, 2013
 
Lmao

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Citizen wrote:
Sorry Jeff, not going to entertain you any longer. You and I both know the truth, you can continue to your "off topic" comments and even talk to yourself, but not with me. Glad to hear you have forgotten about your past relationship, and I knew she has forgotten you as well. You always thought you were the "luvnut", until you were exposed for a "dog" and she and family sent you packing. Bye Jeff, ooohhh I mean "luvnut".
Buh bye. OH.....pull my finger.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Luvnut you are a dumb ass
Citizen

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 8, 2014
 
I think the mayor and manager are hiding a LOT and that the town will pay the price. Thanks again to Bivens, Bridget and Huntley who voted to annex property and to zone it so that ANYTHING can go there. Remember this come 2015. One down, two to go, for the future of Marshville. Ya'll just wait until that juvenile detention center goes in. Watch the breakouts and them tying up our police department, so crime can run more rampant in town, while the police are tied up at the detention center. Thanks Frank and Amanda and the three council members who voted it in. At least Jefferson had the courtesy not to show to vote at all.
Marshville Knight

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 18, 2014
 
A little confused, I see the billboard/announement board has been changed to announce what looks like 2 additional council meetings this month. Does anyone know anything about this? Possibly a resignation adjustment? Possibly ???? Will try to make some calls and get answers today, but have not heard, wondering if it will be worth going to the meetings. Anybody got news?

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hole in the wall wrote:
Luvnut you are a dumb ass
Pfft; MY momma didn't raise no fool! Pull my finger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Victoria 58,743
Marshville Police Dept Accused Tue Marshville Citizen 9
Police: Landlord arrested in illegal eviction Aug 25 Dauphine Eggers 2
Marshville Mayor having a movie made about him Aug 24 Ashley 17
Mayor speaks about floodplain and skatepark--Vi... (Jul '09) Aug 23 hole in the wall 3
Debate: Ferguson - Marshville, NC Aug 21 JohnHamhock 7
Randy Traywick Travis Aug 21 JohnHamhock 4
•••
•••
•••

Polkton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Polkton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Polkton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••