Pookie - Marshville

Matthews, NC

#1 Jul 24, 2014
I just saw where there is a community calling for "Street Chaulk Art". Fun for all ages and not a permanent thing. Boll Weavil idea? Maybe we could do something with our unknown talent in Marshville. I would love to see the back side of the buildings facing 74 made into murals to draw attention to Main Street. Anymore constructive ideas??

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Pookie - Marshville wrote:
Maybe we could do something with our unknown talent in Marshville. I would love to see the back side of the buildings facing 74 made into murals to draw attention to Main Street. Anymore constructive ideas??
That IS funny!
Dauphine Eggers

Wingate, NC

#3 Jul 29, 2014
I like to look at the train cars with the graffitity wrote on the sides with spray paint cans. some of it is real fancy and pretty with diffrant colors and all. That is some thing the young peeps would learn to do is to make up Nick names and write it like that. It doan have to be on trains. It could be on buildings or street.

I have went to towns where they let artist draw pictures on the side of buildings. Like Lancaster SC has a train on the side of a building. it look real nice. Marshville could have Mayor Frank Deese in a orange prizon suit on one side and on the other side have a painting of him in his mayor suit writing on papers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Apr 21 Brittney Clemmons 11
What are they building.... Apr 14 Dauphine Eggers 3
El Vallarte (Aug '15) Apr 13 luvnut 16
News Austin Stroupe Arrested - Charged with felony d... Apr 6 luvnut 2
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Mar '16 Redneck 20
Man shot by deputy..........has now died! Mar '16 Reid 7
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Mar '16 homefry 597
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages