Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57959 Jul 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Waco, your recent comments show that you are on the manic side of the wall again. Take a break, a pill and a nap. Calm down.
Maybe you're right, State of Florida!
It's not easy fighting four to one odds, maybe a nice break is what I need.
I am getting worked up.
Always got my back, right State?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57960 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, get off your lazy butt and pull yourself up by your hypocritical RW bootstraps and do something that pays more. Isn't that what YOUR PARTY'S leaders tell you? Then why don't you do it? Plenty of people came to this country WITH NOTHING.....and now they are filthy rich. Quit yer hypocritical RW whining.
YOUR PARTY destroys the middle class. Stop whining when you pay the price for your ignorant votes.
I have a job, thanks.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57961 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, get off your lazy butt and pull yourself up by your hypocritical RW bootstraps and do something that pays more. Isn't that what YOUR PARTY'S leaders tell you? Then why don't you do it? Plenty of people came to this country WITH NOTHING.....and now they are filthy rich. Quit yer hypocritical RW whining.
YOUR PARTY destroys the middle class. Stop whining when you pay the price for your ignorant votes.
My party? Bull.
You seem put off by Obama's problems.
He did that, himself.
Mr"I have a pen ".
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57962 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pretty funny. I've never seen him so nutty. It's like he ate a whole bunch of sugar and watched a Sean Hannity/Fox News/Rush Limbaugh/Sarah Palin/(whoever the current RW nuts are) 48 hour marathon.
Oh, the pain, the pain!:)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57963 Jul 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
Yes. But the difference is that this republiKan legislature has also eliminated positions for 9000 teacher, tried to eliminate tenure, failed to fund books and instructional materials for students , cut funding to Universities and Community colleges.
<quoted text>
So, not ignoring your other points, teachers here have been chronically underpaid.
Is there some sort of a mindset in the southeast regarding under paying educators?
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57964 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who in hell told you that liberals were poor?
You're a huge hypocrite.
So, liberal money only comes from fairy dust sprinkled from the sky?
Your post is made up entirely of your extremely self-serving and biased OPINIONS.
You called Michael Moore a hypocrite for being rich. For no other reasons than being rich & being a liberal. I addressed YOUR LIE. I explained why it was A LIE.

I'm not a hypocrite. And I am not a fool. I vote for the people who make this country strong. I didn't even refer to MY personal life in that post, so how can it be self-serving? It was the very opposite of self-serving. It was a post designed to EDUCATE the ignorant. Therefore, it was a very generous & giving post.

You are really a very angry guy. Deceptive & easily deceived.....but mostly angry.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57965 Jul 24, 2014
Hitw can't spell "liar", Taxpayer hardly comes on, same with Ben, Silvercoastcorks moved to Singapore, I have to be the opposition here.
Bacon moved to the British Virgin Islands.
What we need here, is a William F. Buckley type.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57966 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what would you suggest? That the border guards SHOOT those little kids? Is that their job, according to American's hateful RWers?
Typical RWer.....no answers. No suggestions to solve any problem. Just endless whining and fingerpointing. Sad, really.....it's the sign of a dying political party.
Typical lefty, fos.
Let the ones here, stay.
Fly any more, back to where they came from.
We're flying them all over America now, anyway.
Border Patrol, apprehend, send back.
Sort of what they do in every other country, and used to do here.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57967 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong, as usual.
You think using hospitals and children to protect missile sites is the say to go.
I will disagree.
You support butchers.
That's who you are.
That's what you are.
Your blaming Bush for 911 shows your vicious bias against this country.
You have zero credibility.
"Your blaming Bush for 911 shows your vicious bias against this country"

Let's just focus on THIS sentence, shall we? Then I guess YOU blaming Obama for EVERYTHING just shows YOUR vicious bias against this country as well. Right?

It's well known that Bush was incompetent in the face of repeated warnings. Even the people WORKING FOR HIM said so. And taking a month long vacation the entire month of August pre-9/11 is pretty damn incompetent while "all systems were blinking red", don't you think?

As far as you repeating the ISRAELI PROPAGANDA of "using hospitals & children" to protect missile sites. I ask you this, just WHY are you so uninterested in the truth?

A reporter stationed himself in a hospital in Gaza....he reported there were NO weapons....no Hamas.....just dead bodies & broken, torn-up little children & innocent people. The Israeli MONSTERS bombed that hospital. They bombed four little boys playing ball on the beach.....the bombs FOLLOWED them as they ran. That's not Israel protecting themselves.....that's a MASSACRE of innocent children.

Stop doing the propagandists' job for them. Start educating yourself. I would add that in my opinion....YOU are the one supporting the butchers. Though you don't seem bright enough to realize it.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57968 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Hitw can't spell "liar", Taxpayer hardly comes on, same with Ben, Silvercoastcorks moved to Singapore, I have to be the opposition here.
Bacon moved to the British Virgin Islands.
What we need here, is a William F. Buckley type.
And you also embarrass the RIGHT, by repeating all their propaganda. So let's not forget to put YOU in that group. You are no opposition. You are just a repeater of lies.

They left because they got beat. They had no fight left. Every single intelligent person on this site is a liberal....RS, TSF, SOF.....all extremely intelligent & all make mincemeat out of all the RW lies.

If William F. Buckley came back you people wouldn't even recognize what he stood for. HE was a conservative. HE was NOT a RW nut. He would be disgusted by what the term "conservative" has come to mean in this country of RW half-wits.

In all my time reading on discussion forums I have seen one reoccurring truth. The RWers are always the idiots who cannot hold up their end of a discussion. They flounder & they fail.....they resort to lies to see them through. I always say I wish I could come across just ONE INTELLIGENT conservative. Somewhere there's one out there, and I feel certain he/she no longer votes Republican.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57969 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Typical lefty, fos.
Let the ones here, stay.
Throughout history Right Wingers like you pointed their angry, xenophobic fingers at the "others". Didn't matter if the facts weren't on your side. Didn't matter if you were once the "other" that previous xenophobes hated. Xenophobes always relied on their hate & lies and ignored the FACTS. Like the one where MORE ILLEGALS entered America while Bush was president & the RW outrage completely failed to reveal itself then. In fact, I even remember RWers making the case that more ILLEGALS were good for business & the economy. They could do the dirty jobs that lazy Right Wingers didn't want to do.

No, this faux crisis just another xenophobe's dream.....another way to scream about something that in reality, the DEMOCRATIC president has handled much better than the REPUBLICAN president did.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57970 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
And you also embarrass the RIGHT, by repeating all their propaganda. So let's not forget to put YOU in that group. You are no opposition. You are just a repeater of lies.
They left because they got beat. They had no fight left. Every single intelligent person on this site is a liberal....RS, TSF, SOF.....all extremely intelligent & all make mincemeat out of all the RW lies.
If William F. Buckley came back you people wouldn't even recognize what he stood for. HE was a conservative. HE was NOT a RW nut. He would be disgusted by what the term "conservative" has come to mean in this country of RW half-wits.
In all my time reading on discussion forums I have seen one reoccurring truth. The RWers are always the idiots who cannot hold up their end of a discussion. They flounder & they fail.....they resort to lies to see them through. I always say I wish I could come across just ONE INTELLIGENT conservative. Somewhere there's one out there, and I feel certain he/she no longer votes Republican.
You embarrass the left. Your anger is misplaced.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57971 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout history Right Wingers like you pointed their angry, xenophobic fingers at the "others". Didn't matter if the facts weren't on your side. Didn't matter if you were once the "other" that previous xenophobes hated. Xenophobes always relied on their hate & lies and ignored the FACTS. Like the one where MORE ILLEGALS entered America while Bush was president & the RW outrage completely failed to reveal itself then. In fact, I even remember RWers making the case that more ILLEGALS were good for business & the economy. They could do the dirty jobs that lazy Right Wingers didn't want to do.
No, this faux crisis just another xenophobe's dream.....another way to scream about something that in reality, the DEMOCRATIC president has handled much better than the REPUBLICAN president did.
You seem unbalanced.
You should try professional help.
Because all you know, is your OPINION.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57972 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You embarrass the left. Your anger is misplaced.
Ooooooo...great comeback! It reminds me of something I previously have written.

" They flounder & they fail.....they resort to lies to see them through. I always say I wish I could come across just ONE INTELLIGENT conservative"
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57973 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem unbalanced.
You should try professional help.
Because all you know, is your OPINION.
When at a loss for something that adds to the discussion....the standard RW comeback is PERSONALLY ATTACK the opposition!

You couldn't have illustrated my point any better. Thanks so much!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57974 Jul 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
When at a loss for something that adds to the discussion....the standard RW comeback is PERSONALLY ATTACK the opposition!
You couldn't have illustrated my point any better. Thanks so much!

Hey, anytime! You know, I always like to be helpful!!
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#57975 Jul 24, 2014
I can prove that liberals know nothing about economies.
I'll start with a simple question.
What are bitcoins?
Who, and why, is using them.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57976 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Typical lefty, fos.
Let the ones here, stay.
"Dear god how can our nation survive the marauding hordes at the border? I mean, it's WORSE THAN EVER, right?

"While the number of unaccompanied youth crossing the border has doubled to nearly 60,000 in the past year, the total number of undocumented immigrants has mostly declined. About 1 million people have been caught crossing the border nearly every year between 1983 until 2006, but that number has dropped to about 400,000 in 2013." CNN

Huh. So it turns out that the number of undocumented immigrants crossing the border is down about 60 percent from the norm. And of those, a big chunk aren't even economic immigrants, but refugees from the drug wars of Central America?

Oh. Well then. Let's freak out anyway and put those refugee kids in kennels anyway, why don't we?"

Or shoot them. According to Waco we should shoot them.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57977 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I can prove that liberals know nothing about economies.
I'll start with a simple question.
What are bitcoins?
Who, and why, is using them.
What are you, a complete idiot? Every liberal here knows what bitcoins are. And if they didn't.....they could GOOGLE it in seconds. What a complete tool.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#57978 Jul 24, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, anytime! You know, I always like to be helpful!!
Me too! So here are some more facts for the fact-free (you):

"At the same time, resources for border security have steadily increased: More than 18,000 agents patrolled the border in 2013 compared to 10,000 a decade ago.

And the amount spent on border security has more than doubled. The Customs and Border Patrol budget jumped from $5 billion in 2002 to $12.4 billion this year."

Right Wingers are SUCH hypocritical WHINERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela davis jefferson Apr 20 marshmom 3
ABC store Apr 19 Lmao 13
Anderson group home Apr 16 Beebop 5
TRUMP saving America Apr 13 Hub Justice 5
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Apr 5 Hub Justice 27
Chris Melton the PcT3ch ? (Sep '09) Mar 30 Name here 69
Pastor at East Campus Mar '18 Hub Justice 2

Polkton Jobs

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages