Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Roads to Waco

Greer, SC

#49037 Mar 20, 2014
Bogus "green" initiatives, another Democrat feel-good idea, with zero merit. Even Neil Young would be embarrassed.
Taxpayer

Rocky Mount, NC

#49038 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
The 410,000 illegals in NC are costing the state of NC around $2 billion dollars . So-- Why did NC republican legislators pass Senate Bill 774 in 2013? This bill essentially cancels e-verify and invites the other 14 million illegals all over the USA into NC. Now I seriously doubt that NC republikans are trying to help democrats.
Republikans pass a jobs bill for illegals and cancel unemployment benefits for legal residents.
Something is happening here---what it is ain't exactly clear
<quoted text>
You need to read the bill.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49039 Mar 20, 2014
Yes. I heard that. Obama was not born in America,--- he was born in Hawaii
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does be born in America make anymore, obama was elected and he is not American so Putin mite as well run.
Ben

Greer, SC

#49040 Mar 20, 2014
"Jay Noren, M.D., is the former President of Wayne State University and former Provost of Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi.

Noren did his undergraduate studies at the University of Minnesota and then graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He also received master's degree in public health from Harvard University. Noren was the Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Fellow at the National Academy of Sciences and U.S. Congress, and a Churchill Fellow in the United Kingdom.

Noren was a Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs at Texas A&M University. He was then a Vice Chancellor at the University of Wisconsin. He was also the Provost and later the Dean at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.

Noren is married to Sheri Noren Everts, the former Provost at the Illinois State University. The couple resides in Normal, IL. Dr. Sheri Noren Everts is now the Chancellor of Appalachian State University.

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, Jay Noren announced his resignation from Wayne State University for personal reasons." Good for Boone.
Roads to Waco

Greer, SC

#49041 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Silvercoastcorks was right. When it goes bad, know which side you will be on.
Ben

Greer, SC

#49042 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-p roducts/state-fact-sheets/stat e-data.aspx?StateFIPS=15&S tateName=Hawaii#.Uyse8855HXQ "Poverty rate (percent)

Poverty rate, latest model-based estimates (percent)

More information on poverty rates in Hawaii" Let's hope it ISN'T American. LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49043 Mar 20, 2014
Waco so elequntly informed of what Democrats hate. Now, it is time to flip the coin and see what it is that Republicans hate.

Republicans hate the main stream media for telling the truth about them.

Republicans hate education because when people are educated, their party will become defunct.

Republicans hate women making a choice for themselves

Republicans hate Yankees. Northern Republicans hate southern Republicans.

Republicans hate gays

Republicans hate equal rights for EVERYONE

Republicans hate hippies/ the 60's

Republicans hate Hollywood.

Republicans hate free thinkers/ artists

Republicans hate Muslims

Republicans hate all black people on welfare (whites are ignored)

Republicans hate all black people that voted for Obama

Republicans hate all white people that voted for Obama

Republicans hate all hispanics (whether they voted for Obama or not)

Republicans hate all black Presidents (especially those re-elected)

This is just a small list. More will be added.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49044 Mar 20, 2014
Why republikans in the USA support the trans Canadian pipeline in the USA after the Canadians themselves voted down a pipe line across Alberta to the west coast to sell the tar sands oil to the Japanese is a mystery to me. The pipeline will produce less than 50 permanent jobs in the USA. it will transfer the liability for spills onto the American people. the tar sand oil sinks when leaked into water and cannot be cleaned up AT ALL by conventional methods. Stupid assed retard republican voters support tax breaks for the rich and transferring liability for a foreign company to the USA because the Koch brothers tell them they should support it. These turd heads do not have a pot to piss in and support tax breaks to the rich. The republican attack on education is working.
Roads to Waco wrote:
AFL-CIO, bipartisan politicians including Bill Clinton support Keystone.Too bad!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#49045 Mar 20, 2014
You forgot to mention the 47% of ALL Americans that republikans hate. The republican communist Putin lovers cannot understand that in the USA, a majority of votes is required to win an election.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49046 Mar 20, 2014
And I am sure that if you and your republican commies have your way, Putin will be the republican candidate for 2016.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does be born in America make anymore, obama was elected and he is not American so Putin mite as well run.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49047 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
The newest republican supporter of communist leader Vladimir Putin is Franklin Graham. Franklin thinks we should hate gays in the name God like Putin. Graham must be confused, Putin is atheist.
All this republikan support for Putin is futile . Putin cannot run for president of the USA because he was born in Kenya.(:
you sure putin is an atheist? Hate gays (yawn). Putin was clear; living as a homosexual in Russia is ok; just don't try to influence our young people. Christins hating gays? Gays can do whatever they want...just don't try to convert or think about trying anything with my kids...you know this TSF...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49048 Mar 20, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Waco so elequntly informed of what Democrats hate. Now, it is time to flip the coin and see what it is that Republicans hate.
Republicans hate the main stream media for telling the truth about them.
Republicans hate education because when people are educated, their party will become defunct.
Republicans hate women making a choice for themselves
Republicans hate Yankees. Northern Republicans hate southern Republicans.
Republicans hate gays
Republicans hate equal rights for EVERYONE
Republicans hate hippies/ the 60's
Republicans hate Hollywood.
Republicans hate free thinkers/ artists
Republicans hate Muslims
Republicans hate all black people on welfare (whites are ignored)
Republicans hate all black people that voted for Obama
Republicans hate all white people that voted for Obama
Republicans hate all hispanics (whether they voted for Obama or not)
Republicans hate all black Presidents (especially those re-elected)
This is just a small list. More will be added.
. Think yer hate card is used up son. I'll ask the question again...why in God's name do you want to live in a country like that? Why not support the peaceful breakup of this country and go your own way? Serious question State.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49049 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
You forgot to mention the 47% of ALL Americans that republikans hate. The republican communist Putin lovers cannot understand that in the USA, a majority of votes is required to win an election.
. I'll ask the same question. If you can't stand the other part f this country, why not support the peaceful breakup of our country? In your mind we all hate each other so much we can barely think straight...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49050 Mar 20, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Think yer hate card is used up son. I'll ask the question again...why in God's name do you want to live in a country like that? Why not support the peaceful breakup of this country and go your own way? Serious question State.
What? And leave the Republican comedy act behind and watch them fill up the clown car again for another Presidential run? No way
TSF

Angier, NC

#49051 Mar 20, 2014
I am not particularly fond of gays either. Gays can do anything they want in private, I just refuse to consider their union marriage. But Franklin Graham telling folks to hate gays for God? I fear god's teachings have not reached Franklin. Franklin Graham supporting a communists leader against the USA? I have a problem with that. Criticism of the US president should stop at the water 's edge. At least stop supporting commies.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> you sure putin is an atheist? Hate gays (yawn). Putin was clear; living as a homosexual in Russia is ok; just don't try to influence our young people. Christins hating gays? Gays can do whatever they want...just don't try to convert or think about trying anything with my kids...you know this TSF...
TSF

Angier, NC

#49052 Mar 20, 2014
No. Absolutely not. I do not support the break up of the country. That has already been tried in 1860. It didn't work out well then either. But I do not favor keeping anyone hostage who hates the country so badly that they want to leave. God bless them and good luck with their hero Putin.
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. I'll ask the same question. If you can't stand the other part f this country, why not support the peaceful breakup of our country? In your mind we all hate each other so much we can barely think straight...
Roads to Waco

Greer, SC

#49053 Mar 20, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am not particularly fond of gays either. Gays can do anything they want in private, I just refuse to consider their union marriage. But Franklin Graham telling folks to hate gays for God? I fear god's teachings have not reached Franklin. Franklin Graham supporting a communists leader against the USA? I have a problem with that. Criticism of the US president should stop at the water 's edge. At least stop supporting commies.
<quoted text>
I know Franklin Graham. He speaks no hate, boy. What horrific lie are you telling now?? You and State, paragons of hate...
Roads to Waco

Greer, SC

#49054 Mar 20, 2014
Sounds like to me that Franklin doesn't believe in a homosexual lifestyle.I believe that violates the New Democrat Party agenda, where no one is allowed to disagree with New Democrat Party rules. Franklin thinks children should be protected from a homosexual agenda. He doesn't believe it's "normal". I read the interview. Never said he hated" gays". One good thing about the gay agenda though, not any babies produced for Democrats to butcher. I'm not only supposed to accept homosexual lifestyle, I'm supposed to approve of it, or be called some very bad names by State, To hell with State. Let him baste merrily in his cauldron of hate.
Roads to Waco

Greer, SC

#49055 Mar 20, 2014
My guess? Putin wouldn't like a"Gay Pride "parade.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49056 Mar 20, 2014
Roads to Waco wrote:
Sounds like to me that Franklin doesn't believe in a homosexual lifestyle.I believe that violates the New Democrat Party agenda, where no one is allowed to disagree with New Democrat Party rules. Franklin thinks children should be protected from a homosexual agenda. He doesn't believe it's "normal". I read the interview. Never said he hated" gays". One good thing about the gay agenda though, not any babies produced for Democrats to butcher. I'm not only supposed to accept homosexual lifestyle, I'm supposed to approve of it, or be called some very bad names by State, To hell with State. Let him baste merrily in his cauldron of hate.
Now, now, let's play nice, Mr. Morality. It's the Christian thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FHHS to change school colors and mascot Jun 5 Don Webb 1
Post Office May '16 Downtowner 1
Poll Should the old MaLeck building in Wingate be ra... (Nov '09) May '16 Billy Braswell 43
With the bypass coming, is it time for Marshvil... May '16 Haywood U Buzzoff 1
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Apr '16 Brittney Clemmons 11
What are they building.... Apr '16 Dauphine Eggers 3
El Vallarte (Aug '15) Apr '16 luvnut 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages