Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48981 Mar 18, 2014
TSF wrote:
I suppose the only way to fix this problem is to vote for more tax breaks for the rich?
<quoted text>
Getting the Democrat party out of power would help. But the way people are today, I think Democrats will get more popular.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48984 Mar 18, 2014
Wealthy flee New Jersey, high taxes the blame...
Facts hurt

Washington, DC

#48985 Mar 18, 2014
Pierre Putaine wrote:
<quoted text>Madmoiselle, if you make love with your face to my Great Dane, I will have your President Obama make love with his skull to you.
Pierre Putaine wrote:
<quoted text>Madmoiselle, if you make love with your face to my Great Dane, I will have your President Obama make love with his skull to you.
Pierre your dog hasn't been the same since TSF and State did a ménage la trios with an unwilling poor Fido- after you snacked on their "man gravy" poor fido hasn't been the same. Fido still sees you running around with old man TSF's Depends on your head while barking like a dog. I hope obummer care covers fido's traumatic experience of seein 2 fat whales dancing to the village people's YMCA.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48987 Mar 18, 2014
I remember how this poster said , awhile back"I'm this", but, she was really the opposite. Charade.
Rock

Sylva, NC

#48988 Mar 18, 2014
Chancellorsville wrote:
It doesn't matter that Chick Fil-A hasn't turned away a single homosexual customer. The owner is against homosexual marriage. Therefore, the Democrat mayor of Boston has threatened them, as has Democrat Rahm Emmanuel, who said there would be no place for them in Chicago. The owner is against homosexual marriage due to his Christian beliefs. Apparently, he is not allowed to have Christian beliefs.
. Being gay used to be considered a form of mental illness about 40+ years ago... Then it was tolerated... Now we have to celebrate it... Guess worshiping that lifestyle is coming up next.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48989 Mar 19, 2014
Bill O'Reilly blasts hate monger Phelps as the man lies on his deathbed...
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48990 Mar 19, 2014
On Spanish radio, Obama tells Mexicans, if they are in America illegally, they can still SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!!..... AS long as they have a relative in America...???? Where in the blue blazes are we gonna find the money to pay for healthcare in TWO COUNTRIES??
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48991 Mar 19, 2014
I think it would be great if we could afford to give the whole world free medical care, and that's no snide remark. With America already trillions in debt, I don't see how this is possible. If anyone here has any legitimate ideas on how to pay for this, please share them with the rest of us.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48992 Mar 19, 2014
Democrats will not get more popular with abortion, gays and anti gun as their defining agenda. The problem is that republikans are getting more unpopular with tax breaks for the rich and stupid attacks on everyone not rich as their defining agenda
Chancellorsville wrote:
<quoted text> Getting the Democrat party out of power would help. But the way people are today, I think Democrats will get more popular.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#48995 Mar 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It had nothing to do with me or my personal religious views. You said that Democrats attacked Chrisitianity. That is pure hog wash as we have well seen. Can you not follow a simple dialogue?

No it is not hog wash. Democrats are attacking Christianity. Their socialist mind-set can not abide a competing ideology. Christianity is a threat to a fascist authoritarian government that you support.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48996 Mar 19, 2014
Russian officials take to Twitter to ridicule President Obama and his sanctions.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48997 Mar 19, 2014
As of now, the Russians are eyeing the Baltic states, using the same general strategy employed with Crimea. The Russians see Obama as weak, they expect no resistance, other than the usual handwringing. China, sensing American weakness and taking due note of the American military cuts, are expected by some to annex islands claimed by Japan. With the Iranians due to become a nuclear power soon, aligned with Russia, more military adventurism can be expected from countries that dislike America. American full-blown retreat from the international scene, triggered by Democrats who want to slash military spending in favor of domestic social programs, is being meet with glee around the world from traditional American enemies, who are eager to settle scores with our allies, who they correctly perceive will be essentially abandoned by America.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#48998 Mar 19, 2014
We are spending more on military, even after the cuts , than the rest of the world combined spends on military. As a result of that excessive spending and tax cuts to the rich, we are on the border of insolvency and are operating on borrowed money. Financial reality dictates that we can no longer function as the world police and finally will be forced to mind our own business. Putin and the communist are not friends of the republican party and never will be , no matter how much the republican party supports Putin and the communist.
Chancellorsville wrote:
As of now, the Russians are eyeing the Baltic states, using the same general strategy employed with Crimea. The Russians see Obama as weak, they expect no resistance, other than the usual handwringing. China, sensing American weakness and taking due note of the American military cuts, are expected by some to annex islands claimed by Japan. With the Iranians due to become a nuclear power soon, aligned with Russia, more military adventurism can be expected from countries that dislike America. American full-blown retreat from the international scene, triggered by Democrats who want to slash military spending in favor of domestic social programs, is being meet with glee around the world from traditional American enemies, who are eager to settle scores with our allies, who they correctly perceive will be essentially abandoned by America.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#48999 Mar 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
We are spending more on military, even after the cuts , than the rest of the world combined spends on military. As a result of that excessive spending and tax cuts to the rich, we are on the border of insolvency and are operating on borrowed money. Financial reality dictates that we can no longer function as the world police and finally will be forced to mind our own business. Putin and the communist are not friends of the republican party and never will be , no matter how much the republican party supports Putin and the communist.
<quoted text>
You're letting frustration tinge your comments. Republicans do not support Putin. We have defense treaties with Japan and other countries. I'm wondering what will happen if some of our enemies detonate a "Small" nuke in NYC, which seems to be their usual place to blow up.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#49000 Mar 19, 2014
While our enemies swear to blow us off the face of the earth, Democrats as usual are on the ball, pulling all-nighters to address"climate change". As Al-Qaida calls for bombing attacks on American population centers, democrats respond by asking Mexicans to come to America illegally, and sign up for Obamacare!! LMAO!!!
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#49001 Mar 19, 2014
Obama says if Putin doesn't stop, he's gonna get real mad, Putin could be in for a real tongue-lashing!!
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#49002 Mar 19, 2014
Kerry lashes out during press conference, calls Russian leader Putin a"meanie", threatens to hold his breath until Russians leave Crimea.
Chancellorsville

Lenoir, NC

#49003 Mar 19, 2014
Russians accuse Obama of trying to kill Putin, after Russian leader is rushed to Moscow hospital for emergency surgery, after laughing so hard at Obama's latest sanctions that he ruptured a stomach muscle.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49004 Mar 19, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not hog wash. Democrats are attacking Christianity. Their socialist mind-set can not abide a competing ideology. Christianity is a threat to a fascist authoritarian government that you support.
Deomcrats support ALL religious beliefs as upheld in the Constitution. Republicans accept Christianity as the ONLY religion for our culture. Because Democats follow the constitution's First Amendment and support other faiths to exist, Republicans like to counter that we are "attacking Chistianity", and that is where the bull shit comes in. Look at the NC Republican Legislature wanting to deem NC "a christian state." Say what you like in defense of Republicans, but we all know this is the truth.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#49005 Mar 19, 2014
Total security is not a possibility in todays world, regardless of how much money we spend on military. The most serious attack on US soil came on 911 during the Bush administration. We had a powerful military. It didn't help. A fraudulent war on Iraq in retaliation for what Saudis and Bin Laden had done cost the USA almost 5000 lives more than the 3000 killed by the Saudis on 911 and over 3 trillion dollars. Also a fraudlent war on Afghanistan because of what Bin Laden and the SAUDIS had done will end up costing us another 2 trillion dollars. With a 5 trillion dollar expenditure and huge military build up, Bin Laden was not scratched. A small low cost special operations expedition ended Bin Laden's life. Seems like there were over 14 million illegals in the USA by 2008. Who brought those here? A republican legislature in NC has invited all of those illegals to NC.
Chancellorsville wrote:
While our enemies swear to blow us off the face of the earth, Democrats as usual are on the ball, pulling all-nighters to address"climate change". As Al-Qaida calls for bombing attacks on American population centers, democrats respond by asking Mexicans to come to America illegally, and sign up for Obamacare!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pappys in Marshville. Really? 3 hr postmann 19
4th of July 7 hr indianaheart 4
Aaron Plyler grandson in jail (Feb '12) Sat Annie 16
Heritage (Dec '13) Jun 30 felonyh 9
Lee Jun 29 Hub Justice 10
David Traywick (Sep '12) Jun 28 Randyfan 61
Kevin Helms Jun 23 luvnut 3
More from around the web

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages