Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45465 Dec 13, 2013
A drunken Texas teenager kills 4 people , injures 9 and gets sentenced to probation and rehab because he suffering from "AFFULENZA " ( his family having too much money.

The new Ted Cruz coloring book is the latest rage in Texas and will probably become a state adopted high school textbook .

Finally, it looks like NC is getting some competition in the republikan race to the bottom

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45466 Dec 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
A drunken Texas teenager kills 4 people , injures 9 and gets sentenced to probation and rehab because he suffering from "AFFULENZA " ( his family having too much money.
The new Ted Cruz coloring book is the latest rage in Texas and will probably become a state adopted high school textbook .
Finally, it looks like NC is getting some competition in the republikan race to the bottom
The career of this "judge"has the lifespan of a housefly.Dems and republicans alike are confused, by this insane ruling. I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45467 Dec 13, 2013
Too rich to know right from wrong??????? The stupidest most liberal judge on earth would not have bought that crock of #%!?%!!! Perry can, with two thirds of the Texas House, remove this piece of dung from office.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45468 Dec 13, 2013
They need to get the removal started today. I suspect the Judge's decision was more about money than about any ideology.
waco1909 wrote:
Too rich to know right from wrong??????? The stupidest most liberal judge on earth would not have bought that crock of #%!?%!!! Perry can, with two thirds of the Texas House, remove this piece of dung from office.
b-coz

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#45469 Dec 14, 2013
i would vote for anyone that doesnt kiss hussein obamas ass,,,,,,,,,,
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45470 Dec 14, 2013
b-coz wrote:
i would vote for anyone that doesnt kiss hussein obamas ass,,,,,,,,,,
That statement just shows how shallow you are with the important issues we face. You are certainly not alone.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45471 Dec 15, 2013
"15K Health Site Users' Data Didn't Reach Insurers
Plus: Thousands hit with wrong enrollments, denials" "Washington State #obamacare exchange raids enrollees’ bank accounts." "For the second week in a row, the Washington Healthplanfinder website is down, and it’s causing problems for people who are dealing with billing issues. Some of them say the website is mistakenly debiting their accounts.

Shannon Bruner of Indianola logged on to her checking account Monday morning, and found she was almost 800 dollars in the negative." Merry Christmas folks!!! " Important issues", that's funny. BTW, what happened to Zimmerman? You Democrats have fell off the face of the planet. And did you see the pic's of Mendela's memorial service? Perfect example of global leadership.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45472 Dec 15, 2013
Obamacare site is down again.15,000 who signed up can't get through to insurers.People are also getting their bank accts.wiped out.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45473 Dec 15, 2013
Zimmerman's girlfriend dropped the charges after admitting that the shotgun pointing incident didn't happen and that she had also lied about other details of their argument. It did seem rater suspicious that Zimmerman had pointed a shotgun which the police could not find ad Zimmerman had not left the house.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45474 Dec 15, 2013
Attending Mandela's funeral was important because south Africa has valuable minerals that
everyone needs. Also, world leaders, including Obama, wanted the light of Mandela's fame to shine on them. Obama was acting somewhat inappropriately like Dubya Bush did when he was drunk all the time. Shaking hands with Castro who was in line with all the others was more graceful than skipping over just one person in the line. Rudeness serves no useful purpose other than to make your enemies look better than you.
Privacy on the Obamacare website is apparently non existent. Not a surprise then that someone would raid your bank account after acquiring your account numbers. That is a fact of life in the age of online banking and credit cards. After my recent ordeal with credit card fraud and illegal bank drafts, I am beginning to believe that hiding the money under rocks and in walls is a safer system.
Ben wrote:
"15K Health Site Users' Data Didn't Reach Insurers
Plus: Thousands hit with wrong enrollments, denials" "Washington State #obamacare exchange raids enrollees’ bank accounts." "For the second week in a row, the Washington Healthplanfinder website is down, and it’s causing problems for people who are dealing with billing issues. Some of them say the website is mistakenly debiting their accounts.
Shannon Bruner of Indianola logged on to her checking account Monday morning, and found she was almost 800 dollars in the negative." Merry Christmas folks!!! " Important issues", that's funny. BTW, what happened to Zimmerman? You Democrats have fell off the face of the planet. And did you see the pic's of Mendela's memorial service? Perfect example of global leadership.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45475 Dec 15, 2013
Mandela was a great man.That was a good enough reason to attend his funeral.Obama hitting on the Danish PM was regrettable, especially the timing.Michelle looked like she wanted to kill him, and my wife was on her side. I think the presidency came too early to Obama, sometimes he forgets that he's not a private citizen, with the freedom of action accorded to someone who is not the leader of the Free World.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#45476 Dec 15, 2013
"African mineral reserves rank first or second for bauxite, cobalt, diamonds, phosphate rocks, platinum-group metals (PGM), vermiculite, and zirconium.[4] Many other minerals are present in quantity. The 2005 share of world production from African soil was bauxite 9%; aluminium 5%; chromite 44%; cobalt 57%; copper 5%; gold 21%; iron ore 4%; steel 2%; lead (Pb) 3%; manganese 39%;[5] zinc 2%; cement 4%; natural diamond 46%; graphite 2%; phosphate rock 31%; coal 5%; mineral fuels (including coal) & petroleum 13%; uranium 16%.[6]" Of course this is from 8 years ago. Are you really blaming Bush for Obama's "inappropriate" behavior?? BTW, Bush quite drinking in 1986. Good for him, he stopped bad behavior, correct? Are you related to Pelosi? As for justifying cleaning out someones bank account, I guess it's OK if it doesn't happen to you.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45477 Dec 15, 2013
Nancy Pelosi..said in February....that a pay cut"would diminish the dignity of Congress".....OMG!
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45478 Dec 15, 2013
No I am not blaming Bush, just comparing behaviors. Bush SAID he had quit drinking but his behavior proved otherwise. Looks like Obama has started because the behaviors are so similar.
The banks account thing did happen to me and it wasn't OK. It had nothing to do with insurance or medicine, but you can go ahead and blame it on Obamacare or 911 , whichever. Obamacare caused a deer to jump into my neighbors car and yesterday it caused my car battery to fail. I think we should have the TP shut down the government again and cost the economy another 25 billion dollars. That should pay back Boehner for signing up for Obamacare.
Ben wrote:
"African mineral reserves rank first or second for bauxite, cobalt, diamonds, phosphate rocks, platinum-group metals (PGM), vermiculite, and zirconium.[4] Many other minerals are present in quantity. The 2005 share of world production from African soil was bauxite 9%; aluminium 5%; chromite 44%; cobalt 57%; copper 5%; gold 21%; iron ore 4%; steel 2%; lead (Pb) 3%; manganese 39%;[5] zinc 2%; cement 4%; natural diamond 46%; graphite 2%; phosphate rock 31%; coal 5%; mineral fuels (including coal) & petroleum 13%; uranium 16%.[6]" Of course this is from 8 years ago. Are you really blaming Bush for Obama's "inappropriate" behavior?? BTW, Bush quite drinking in 1986. Good for him, he stopped bad behavior, correct? Are you related to Pelosi? As for justifying cleaning out someones bank account, I guess it's OK if it doesn't happen to you.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45479 Dec 15, 2013
I like the looks of that Danish Prime Minister . I think Obama was just being friendly. One would think that he had porked her on TV. Republikans!! I think it is counterproductive for republikans to chase fake rabbits like this because it diminishes their credibility with real issues.
waco1909 wrote:
Mandela was a great man.That was a good enough reason to attend his funeral.Obama hitting on the Danish PM was regrettable, especially the timing.Michelle looked like she wanted to kill him, and my wife was on her side. I think the presidency came too early to Obama, sometimes he forgets that he's not a private citizen, with the freedom of action accorded to someone who is not the leader of the Free World.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45480 Dec 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think it is counterproductive for republikans to chase fake rabbits like this because it diminishes their credibility with real issues.
<quoted text>
Shhh! Don't give them a clue.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45481 Dec 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
I like the looks of that Danish Prime Minister . I think Obama was just being friendly. One would think that he had porked her on TV. Republikans!! I think it is counterproductive for republikans to chase fake rabbits like this because it diminishes their credibility with real issues.
<quoted text>
look the face of Michelle.Looks like she took it a bit more seriously than you do.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45482 Dec 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
No I am not blaming Bush, just comparing behaviors. Bush SAID he had quit drinking but his behavior proved otherwise. Looks like Obama has started because the behaviors are so similar.
The banks account thing did happen to me and it wasn't OK. It had nothing to do with insurance or medicine, but you can go ahead and blame it on Obamacare or 911 , whichever. Obamacare caused a deer to jump into my neighbors car and yesterday it caused my car battery to fail. I think we should have the TP shut down the government again and cost the economy another 25 billion dollars. That should pay back Boehner for signing up for Obamacare.
<quoted text>
So, Obamacare caused a deer to jump in front of your car? Funny. When Obamacare causes the dems to lose the Senate, lets see how funny you think that is.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#45483 Dec 16, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh! Don't give them a clue.
If anyone doesn't have a clue, it's the dems.In November 2014, they may wise up.You reap what you sow.
TSF

Lillington, NC

#45484 Dec 16, 2013
You may be right. After getting a notice that my premiums would be lower, now I have been forced onto another company and premiums have gone up $32 per month per person. It is not Obamacare but a private company. The bra hoo ha about Obamacare gave insurance companies a license to steal from the American people. Simplistic thinkers will blame Obamacare. I blame Obamacare and republikans forgiving the insurance companies and opening to steal from me. Our congress is FUBAR . We need to vote them all out.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, Obamacare caused a deer to jump in front of your car? Funny. When Obamacare causes the dems to lose the Senate, lets see how funny you think that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Plyler grandson in jail (Feb '12) Jul 31 Call to action 17
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) (Sep '14) Jul 29 whoever 13
Monroe bypass construction started Jul 23 Jimbo 6
Marshville Police Dept Accused (Aug '14) Jul 21 Beaver Cleaver 28
Are there any haunted places or homes around here (May '13) Jul 19 Stacey Lemmon 33
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Jul 18 luvnut 12
How cold is it in Marshville? (Jan '15) Jul 18 luvnut 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages