Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43311 Oct 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Jump to conclusions a lot, do you?
I believe Nighthawk has a keen insight.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43312 Oct 14, 2013
Thousands of veterans pile barricades in front of White House....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43313 Oct 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So when an elected majority passes a bill you call this a dictatorship?
When an elected majority forces down the throats of the American people a bill that a majority of the people are against, I'd say that's a form of dictatorship, yes.
To FORCE 85% of the people to cover healthcare for the 15% of the people that don't have it,(most of that 15% either didn't want it in the first place or are here illegally), is wrong! You know it and I know it, you only agree with it because it's your party.!
Had Bush and the Republicans passed Romneycare for the entire country, you'd be pitching a fit....and you know it!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43314 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I can see that you are not denying the disablity check you receive. Look, if you are on disablilty and receive a check, fine. However, biting the hand that feeds you may become a serious mistake that you should consider.
State I do believe that you too have a keen insight.
Nighthawk

Landrum, SC

#43315 Oct 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should protest.Walk everywhere.That'll teach 'em!
This time I must admit that I overreacted.Sorry.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43316 Oct 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
The Koch brothers have been funding the tea party organizers for years . Their objective is to fill the idiot munchkins heads with FOS ideology and trick them into voting against their own interests and more tax breaks for the rich (Koch BROTHERS).
Republikans do not want democracy and could give a shit about the poor and middle class pubs. It would be comical if it were not so pathetic.
<quoted text>
And the Commucrats care about the middle class? BS!
Didn't the Ruler claim he wasn't going to raise taxes on the poor and middle class, only the rich? How'd that work out for ya?
If you are self employed like you claim and you're truly middle class like you claim, good luck with Obamacare! I hope your premiums, unlike most of the middle class, are below $1k a month!
Nighthawk

Landrum, SC

#43317 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I can see that you are not denying the disablity check you receive. Look, if you are on disablilty and receive a check, fine. However, biting the hand that feeds you may become a serious mistake that you should consider.
I'm not on disability.I was, formerly.Allen is aware of that.She is also aware that I used to live under a bridge.Thought I'd share that with you, like to keep you up to date.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43318 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's wrong about my statement is that it was Carter on that plane not Reagan. Gingrich was invited aboard Air Force One to attend the funeral of Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin. It upset him when Clinton neglected to come to the back of the plane and discuss the budget crisis. To top it off he and Bob Dole, the senate majority leader were ask to exit by way of the back ramp after arriving back at Andrews Air Force Base.
Google it: Newt Gingrich "cry baby"
What's wrong with your statement is the FACT that some plane ride had nothing to do with why the govt was shutdown while Newt was Speaker.
Where do you come up with this BS?....it has to be MSNBC!
Nighthawk

Landrum, SC

#43319 Oct 14, 2013
How do you like me now, Allen? Still think I have"keen insight"?ha ha ha ha ha! I thought you'd fall for that! You taught me everything I know about Topix!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43320 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just wait and see how the Ameican people judge the actions of the Ted Cruz and the tea party? Are you willing to accept their final judgement of just who is responsible?
With the Ruler's approval rating at 37%, the lowest of his Presidency so far, I'd say the American people have already spoken on who they feel is responsible! The numbers don't lie, only the Commucrats and the state run media do!
As far as how I feel, way to go Sen. Cruz, keep up the good work!

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43321 Oct 14, 2013
Hey Allen, remember when you pretended to be a conservative?That was a hoot!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43322 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure he feared Trump just as much as he feared Romney. What would be the point of a sitting President debating the economy with Donald Trump? If Trump has such of master knowledge of the economy, why did the American people laugh at his attempt to become a candidate? They see him for what he is: an egotistical bimbo.
If I'm not mistaken, it was the Commucrats who were laughing, which is typical. Remember Joe Biden's VP debate? He made a fool of himself with his laughter too!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43323 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what you will get if they get it back and that's a free ride to poverty. Do you really think that the Koch brothers got that rich by being honest? If you do then you are as FOS as your republiCON mascot.
The Commucrats ideology is to make everyone poor, you've just drank so much of the kool-aid you're to drunk to see it! The rich become the middle class, the middle class become the poor, and the poor get poorer.
Ask Greece how it's working out for them!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43324 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say 67 million is a fair price to pay for a lie, to protect a polluting oil business.
You still didn't answer her question.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43325 Oct 14, 2013
I guess if I was like a damn democrat, I'd just have stayed on my little disability check forever! Like a good little cripple! After twenty years in the United States Postal Service, my disability took me by surprise.Of course, old Allen only had half the story, here's the other half, you fkn losers, I'm in a wheelchair now, can't walk without assistance, but I damn sure got off of disability, and proud I did! So, screw you State, and I don't guess I have to tell you a thing, do I Allen?

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43326 Oct 14, 2013
I also get V.A. medical benefits, guess I was good enough for the army.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43327 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>When an elected majority forces down the throats of the American people a bill that a majority of the people are against, I'd say that's a form of dictatorship, yes.
To FORCE 85% of the people to cover healthcare for the 15% of the people that don't have it,(most of that 15% either didn't want it in the first place or are here illegally), is wrong! You know it and I know it, you only agree with it because it's your party.!
Had Bush and the Republicans passed Romneycare for the entire country, you'd be pitching a fit....and you know it!
If it was forced down their throats then I guess he also forced their hands to vote for him? The Affordable Care Act was passed in 2010 and that is what he campaigned on.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43328 Oct 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I guess if I was like a damn democrat, I'd just have stayed on my little disability check forever! Like a good little cripple! After twenty years in the United States Postal Service, my disability took me by surprise.Of course, old Allen only had half the story, here's the other half, you fkn losers, I'm in a wheelchair now, can't walk without assistance, but I damn sure got off of disability, and proud I did! So, screw you State, and I don't guess I have to tell you a thing, do I Allen?
If you read my post you will see that I said I had no problem with you receiving disability, but I think I would tone down the rhetoric against the government if they were helping take care of some of my needs. That is my point.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43329 Oct 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I also get V.A. medical benefits, guess I was good enough for the army.
Every veteran deserves those benefits. That is why I am happy to say that I support a party and a system that takes care of people's needs. And thanks for your service.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#43330 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post you will see that I said I had no problem with you receiving disability, but I think I would tone down the rhetoric against the government if they were helping take care of some of my needs. That is my point.
Exactly, what did I say against the government? God takes care of my needs, not the"government".Who I"speak against"is my business.WHETHER you have a"problem"with it or not.For now,"speaking out"hasn't been criminalized by the Obama fanatics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Apr 21 Brittney Clemmons 11
What are they building.... Apr 14 Dauphine Eggers 3
El Vallarte (Aug '15) Apr 13 luvnut 16
News Austin Stroupe Arrested - Charged with felony d... Apr 6 luvnut 2
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Mar 31 Redneck 20
Man shot by deputy..........has now died! Mar '16 Reid 7
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Mar '16 homefry 597
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages