“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42813 Oct 2, 2013
Guess what"Deja Vu"? Back then, this country did not have a multi-trillion dollar deficit.Ever heard of"mathematics"?
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42814 Oct 2, 2013
Deja vu wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I just stumbled on this thread. I remember my Dad used to say that to his Dad when medicare was voted in. He was a big Barry Goldwater supporter & was convinced that medicare was going to ruin the country.
The Medicare Bill was actually read and understood by those in the House and Senate. They knew and the people knew what was in it before enactment. Obamacare was thrown together and voted on in the dark. Remember dumb ass Pelosi stating that we don't need to what is in it we just need to pass it.These are the frigin idiots in control of our nation.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42815 Oct 2, 2013
100 missions you are so very correct.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42816 Oct 2, 2013
Agree. Pelosi is a dumb ass, the bill was rushed, idiots are in control.
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
The Medicare Bill was actually read and understood by those in the House and Senate. They knew and the people knew what was in it before enactment. Obamacare was thrown together and voted on in the dark. Remember dumb ass Pelosi stating that we don't need to what is in it we just need to pass it.These are the frigin idiots in control of our nation.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42817 Oct 2, 2013
Mean? Not really. They are just crotchety and stupid, fighting among themselves and making their leader,poor old Boehner, weeper of the house , cry . I just feel sorry for the poor old son of a bitch because they made him stop passing out bribes on the house floor. Pubs have had plenty of time to offer alternatives to the health care law, they haven't. That proves this isn't really about the health care law. They just want to fight, piss , moan , complain because people didn't vote for their little Twit Romney . So they drive the bus off into a ditch to prove how stupid they are..There is no plan, no strategy and its pretty much a And you think that is standing up for what you believe in? Everyone already knows how stupid they are.
waco1909 wrote:
So when republicans stand up for what's right, they're bullies? You're a piss poor excuse for a German.:) Oh, those mean old republicans! Their either wussies or bullies! ooohhhh, they're so mean!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42818 Oct 2, 2013
TSF normally I would have pulled your comment down and posted to it, but for some reason I can't do that anymore to unsigned posters.Oh well.The republicans are upset, and not merely the politicians.The issues are what is bothering republicans.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42819 Oct 2, 2013
This is the natural outgrowth to GRIDLOCK! Both parties, playing to their bases, now can no longer NEGOTIATE! The joke is on...US!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#42820 Oct 2, 2013
One thing bothering republikans in the house is ALCOHOL. According to numerous reporters, many are smashed as they consider the critical issues facing the country. This explains how they are leaving sessions with jubilant smiles about inflicting suffering on our citizens and damage to our economy.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF normally I would have pulled your comment down and posted to it, but for some reason I can't do that anymore to unsigned posters.Oh well.The republicans are upset, and not merely the politicians.The issues are what is bothering republicans.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42821 Oct 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Guess what"Deja Vu"? Back then, this country did not have a multi-trillion dollar deficit.Ever heard of"mathematics"?
Have you ever heard of not spending over three trillion dollars on a credit card to fund a war, looking for weapons of mass destrution, that were never there to begin with, only 'cause you wanted to make your daddy proud?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42822 Oct 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Just what issues are bothering your party? Other than the ACA, could they possibly be be bothered by: Gun control, immigration reform, job creation, climate change, hunger, womens rights, plannned parenthood, terrorism, voter supression? Just to name a few. The only thing that is bothering your party is, what can we come up with next that will obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Let me put it to you this way the republiCONS have $hit in their nest.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42823 Oct 2, 2013
Oh and BTW Waco, I do believe you when you say your bipolar disorder just went away. Between Fox News and your wife you have no brain left for that condition to exist.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42824 Oct 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mean? Not really. They are just crotchety and stupid, fighting among themselves and making their leader,poor old Boehner, weeper of the house , cry . I just feel sorry for the poor old son of a bitch because they made him stop passing out bribes on the house floor. Pubs have had plenty of time to offer alternatives to the health care law, they haven't. That proves this isn't really about the health care law. They just want to fight, piss , moan , complain because people didn't vote for their little Twit Romney . So they drive the bus off into a ditch to prove how stupid they are..There is no plan, no strategy and its pretty much a And you think that is standing up for what you believe in? Everyone already knows how stupid they are.
<quoted text>
HEAR, HEAR!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#42825 Oct 2, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the US representative for Texas's 27th district. Elected 2011-2015.
Ref. Blake Farenthold.

This post was judged clueless? This is not a f'n opinion, this a a g' d' fact. Seems we have some clueless judges here. Do any of you see a pattern?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42827 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Oh and BTW Waco, I do believe you when you say your bipolar disorder just went away. Between Fox News and your wife you have no brain left for that condition to exist.
WHY the antipathy, Allen? Looks to me, like your side has the aces on this deal.You should be happy happy happy!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42828 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what issues are bothering your party? Other than the ACA, could they possibly be be bothered by: Gun control, immigration reform, job creation, climate change, hunger, womens rights, plannned parenthood, terrorism, voter supression? Just to name a few. The only thing that is bothering your party is, what can we come up with next that will obstruct, destroy and cause chaos. Let me put it to you this way the republiCONS have $hit in their nest.
I disagree with your statements.But, I'll fight to the death for your right to make those statements.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42829 Oct 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ref. Blake Farenthold.
This post was judged clueless? This is not a f'n opinion, this a a g' d' fact. Seems we have some clueless judges here. Do any of you see a pattern?
Someone judged your post clueless? All your post was, was a statement of fact! I guess that's just the way it is these days.Anger is everywhere.
Deja vu

Gastonia, NC

#42830 Oct 3, 2013
100 Missions wrote:
<quoted text>
You can research the history of medicare. This is history repeating itself. The republicans were all against medicare. My Dad agreed with every word the republicans said but in reality he was against it because he didn't need it. He belonged to a very powerful union & had state of the art coverage until the day he died so he didn't want one dime comming out of his paycheck to help anyone else get coverage. He liked to refer to me as a snot nosed know it all educated moran. I miss the lively discussions we used have & wish he was here to see the latest debacle.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42831 Oct 3, 2013
Deja vu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can research the history of medicare. This is history repeating itself. The republicans were all against medicare. My Dad agreed with every word the republicans said but in reality he was against it because he didn't need it. He belonged to a very powerful union & had state of the art coverage until the day he died so he didn't want one dime comming out of his paycheck to help anyone else get coverage. He liked to refer to me as a snot nosed know it all educated moran. I miss the lively discussions we used have & wish he was here to see the latest debacle.
THAT'S spelled"moron", not "moran",Mr.Know-it-a ll.:)

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#42832 Oct 3, 2013
The situations aren't the same, we didn't have a multi-trillion dollar deficit then, plus all aspects of the bill were debated.Like Pelosi said, we won't know about Obamacare, until we"get"it.So"De ja Vu", you're comparing apples to oranges.
Old Hat

Gastonia, NC

#42833 Oct 3, 2013
Let me ask all of you geniuses something. I saw someplace to-day that it would take $50,000 from every American to fix the debt. How do we go about raising that kind of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accident near Forest Hills School Mon Remembers 4
Jeopardy Oct 20 Elm Street Visionary 28
Charlotte Hornets Oct 16 Hub Justice 2
Too many ads on Topix (Dec '13) Oct 16 Hub Justice 7
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) Oct 16 pinky marsh 57
best food buys Oct 15 PawPaw Godwin 6
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) Oct 14 DAVID 10
Polkton Dating
Find my Match

Polkton Jobs