“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#41131 Jul 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Not punishing them for being Commies, rather punishing them for stealing money intended for the airport, then using it on their own pet projects in order to get re-elected! Had the Clt City Council Commies not put their hand in the cookie jar, the lid wouldn't have gotten slammed on their hand.
The Commucrats took control of Assville's airport and created an airport authority last year and you never whinnied about it then, why are you whining now?
The city of Clt is broke, without control of the airport they're going to lose another indirect cash flow, and now they're going to spend millions more of the taxpayers money fighting a legal battle they can't win! And why can't they win? Because the General Assembly has the power, by law, to take control and create an airport authority.....just like the Commucrats did last year Assville!
I'm glad I don't live in Clt.....and with the "white flight" that's taken place over the last several years, there's soon to be nobody left to pay the taxes!
See"Detroit broke".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41132 Jul 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Looks like republikans in Raleigh are now working to establish state control of all local assets that locals have built, paid for and operated for years. State republikan lawyer legislators obviously think they know better how to run water systems and airports than the locals who built them.. That process is known as communism. That is how commies took control of Russia and China.
The problem with your argument is that locals didn't build or pay for these local assets. State and federal monies were also used and when the locals abuse the funds intended for these assets, they're stripped of they're control. The Commucrats have been in control for the last 126 years, it is they who wrote and passed the laws that allow the General Assembly to take control...just as they did last year in Assville!
The state isn't controlling anything, a regional airport authority consisting of 11 members (1 representative from each of the surrounding local airports and the remaining members to be appointed by the Clt City Council Commies) that Jerry Orr, the Clt Douglas Aviation Director, will answer to instead of just the City Commies. This way, the City Commies will have to keep their hands out of the cookie jar!

Location hidden

#41133 Jul 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> See"Detroit broke".
I'm surprised it took this long, they've been broke for years!
TSF

Cameron, NC

#41134 Jul 19, 2013
Looks like Orr has quit his job as CLT airport manager. If Charlotte didn't finance their own airport, why do they owe almost 900 million dollars in airport bonds? Hard to say who will win the lawsuit, but whoever wins, will probably get stuck with the $900 million dollars in outstanding airport bonds.. Republikans thought they would get the airport and Charlotte would get the shaft. A republican couldn't be trusted in an outhouse with a muzzle on.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with your argument is that locals didn't build or pay for these local assets. State and federal monies were also used and when the locals abuse the funds intended for these assets, they're stripped of they're control. The Commucrats have been in control for the last 126 years, it is they who wrote and passed the laws that allow the General Assembly to take control...just as they did last year in Assville!
The state isn't controlling anything, a regional airport authority consisting of 11 members (1 representative from each of the surrounding local airports and the remaining members to be appointed by the Clt City Council Commies) that Jerry Orr, the Clt Douglas Aviation Director, will answer to instead of just the City Commies. This way, the City Commies will have to keep their hands out of the cookie jar!
TSF

Cameron, NC

#41135 Jul 19, 2013
You caught YOURSELF in a falsehood before you even finished the second sentence.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with your argument is that locals didn't build or pay for these local assets. State and federal monies were also used and when the locals abuse the funds intended for these assets, they're stripped of they're control. The Commucrats have been in control for the last 126 years, it is they who wrote and passed the laws that allow the General Assembly to take control...just as they did last year in Assville!

Location hidden

#41136 Jul 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
You caught YOURSELF in a falsehood before you even finished the second sentence.
<quoted text>
Please elaborate. Are YOU saying that State and Federal monies weren't used and the locals paid 100%?

Location hidden

#41137 Jul 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Looks like Orr has quit his job as CLT airport manager. If Charlotte didn't finance their own airport, why do they owe almost 900 million dollars in airport bonds? Hard to say who will win the lawsuit, but whoever wins, will probably get stuck with the $900 million dollars in outstanding airport bonds.. Republikans thought they would get the airport and Charlotte would get the shaft. A republican couldn't be trusted in an outhouse with a muzzle on.
<quoted text>
The taxpayers of Clt voted on the bonds, the taxpayers are still liable. The Airport Authority will oversee the airport instead of the City Commies. Republicans never wanted control, that's why a regional Authority was put in place. It's the City Commies that are the crooks!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#41138 Jul 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised it took this long, they've been broke for years!
Several California cities going broke as well.Must be a blue state thing.....

Location hidden

#41139 Jul 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Several California cities going broke as well.Must be a blue state thing.....
Exactly! They just spend, spend, spend, it's all they know! Eventually you have to pay the bills!
With the way the Racist Ruler and the rest of the Commucrats are spending in Washington, it won't be long before we're officially bankrupt! Don't forget our credit rating has already been downgraded once.
Hey, wait a minute, maybe that's the Racist Ruler's plan. Officially bankrupt the U.S., then when he takes over at the U.N. after his second term is over, it'll be easier for him to take control over the U.S. and complete the NWO, with him as President of the World....then we can ALL live in the Commucrat's euthopian dreamland!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41140 Jul 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Email me T.I might be coming to see you.Can't wait to have you inside me again honey!
allen martel ho michelle

Lenoir, NC

#41141 Jul 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Email me T.I might be coming to see you.Can't wait to have you inside me again honey!
Still pretending to be waco.It has to work some time.I wii wait hear till he notices me.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#41142 Jul 20, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! They just spend, spend, spend, it's all they know! Eventually you have to pay the bills!
With the way the Racist Ruler and the rest of the Commucrats are spending in Washington, it won't be long before we're officially bankrupt! Don't forget our credit rating has already been downgraded once.
Hey, wait a minute, maybe that's the Racist Ruler's plan. Officially bankrupt the U.S., then when he takes over at the U.N. after his second term is over, it'll be easier for him to take control over the U.S. and complete the NWO, with him as President of the World....then we can ALL live in the Commucrat's euthopian dreamland!
The UN has already been asked to try Zimmerman in a UN tribunal.If the racist blacks cant find a court to convict an innocent man they will keep looking until they find one.Even if they have to go to Neptune.
TSF

Cameron, NC

#41144 Jul 20, 2013
The word that betrayed you was "also". By that you admit that local funds WERE used and supplemented by federal funds.

Its kind of like the student copying another students answer which read "I don't know" and the plagiarizer wrote "I don't know either"
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Please elaborate. Are YOU saying that State and Federal monies weren't used and the locals paid 100%?
TSF

Cameron, NC

#41145 Jul 20, 2013
Obama is head of the administrative branch of government. His ramblings about the outcome of a criminal trial undermines the entire judicial branch and justice system of the USA. This is completely inappropriate.. The Judicial branch has already been damaged by the idiotic statements of the US Attorney General. Both Obama and Holder fail to respect the responsibilities and the integrity required of their office. Both these men have degrees in law and should know better. If they don't, they are unqualified for their office.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>The UN has already been asked to try Zimmerman in a UN tribunal.If the racist blacks cant find a court to convict an innocent man they will keep looking until they find one.Even if they have to go to Neptune.

Location hidden

#41147 Jul 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
The word that betrayed you was "also". By that you admit that local funds WERE used and supplemented by federal funds.
Its kind of like the student copying another students answer which read "I don't know" and the plagiarizer wrote "I don't know either"
<quoted text>
Your post read... "Looks like republikans in Raleigh are now working to establish state control of all local assets that locals have built, paid for and operated for years."
Sounds to me that you were implying that local money, and local money only, was used to build and maintain the airport. I was merely pointing out that State and Federal monies were/are ALSO used to build and maintain, no betrayal at all. Since State and Federall monies were/are used, the General Assembly has the power to take control from the local govt if said assets are mis-managed, which in this case they were. Why do you think the locals Commies are so upset? Because they're losing another Federal cash flow to steal from!

Location hidden

#41148 Jul 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Obama is head of the administrative branch of government. His ramblings about the outcome of a criminal trial undermines the entire judicial branch and justice system of the USA. This is completely inappropriate.. The Judicial branch has already been damaged by the idiotic statements of the US Attorney General. Both Obama and Holder fail to respect the responsibilities and the integrity required of their office. Both these men have degrees in law and should know better. If they don't, they are unqualified for their office.
<quoted text>
Agreed!
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41149 Jul 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I still love you T!!!!!!!!
waco1909

Park Ridge, IL

#41150 Jul 20, 2013
You're my man T,let's get married in Vermont so we can share our bodies and benefits together!!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#41152 Jul 21, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
You're my man T,let's get married in Vermont so we can share our bodies and benefits together!!!!!
Poor old Allen martel Michelle ho, still trying to be Waco! That's like a dog trying to pretend to be Albert Einstein!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#41153 Jul 21, 2013
I'll bet old Allen martel Michelle ho can't wait till football season starts so she can root for the local bobcats..uhh...cougars....gaze lles?.....bandicoots??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshville Mayor having a movie made about him 1 hr Actually educated 20
Editer of Home newspaper 15 hr Dauphine Eggers 12
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) 17 hr Former Mayor of W... 30
Jeopardy Tue luvnut 21
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) Mon Peggy 4
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Sep 28 luvnut 22
New Preacher at Marshville Baptist Church Sep 20 PawPaw Godwin 1
Polkton Dating
Find my Match

Polkton Jobs