Marshville Police Dept Accused

Posted in the Polkton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marshville Eyes and Ears

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 24, 2014
Both are accused according to witness statements of punching,slapping and slamming a hand cuffed Marshville man in his yard after he was asked whether a neighbor was home by them.When he told them the neighbor wasn't home they asked if they could search his residence(with no warrant present)The man refused and advised them of his rights.He turned to go in his home and was taken down from behind by the officers very hard and unjustly.The man showed no resistance according to witness'es while on his stomach with hands cuffed behind his back he was seen by multiple witnesses being punched slapped and slammed several times by Chief Tarleton and Officer Blakeny. Multiple residents in the neighborhood have made statements to the SBI and NAACP. According to sources the man has hired a private attorney from Charlotte to represent him in this matter.According to State and County sources numerous complaints have been filed with the state in other concerned matters stemming from the Marshville Police Dept. Reports can be furnished through the Union County Clerks office in Monroe NC.
Town Folk

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Just a matter of time before there is a complete purge of Marshville officials in the Town Hall and Police Dept. Not surprised at all in hearing this. Matts the worst Chief in town history. And now we have white and black police beating up innocent residents. .
Dauphine Eggers

Charlotte, NC

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Well den, they need to slap that fool around. I know him an if you know him like you say den you know he all bitchmouthed trying to act like he tough. I wont there but I guarantee he was talkin like he gone whop on dey ass. He a dam fool.
FMJ

Charlotte, NC

#4 Aug 25, 2014
A big thanks to the Marshville PD for keeping the town safe. They wouldn't have to be so stern with the trash if the previous chief hadn't spent the last 5 years petting them apes.
Marshvile Citizen

Matthews, NC

#5 Aug 25, 2014
I think that Marshville has been blessed to have had the last 2 police chiefs we have had. Matt and Blakeney along with the other officers are doing a great job. They can not help the trash they have to deal with. Pull up your pants and get a job. Be a legitimate contributing citizen instead of a thug that I have to keep up. If you don't like how Matt and Blakeney are doing things here, then MOVE!!!!! Otherwise, keep your NAACP in Charlotte where they belong and leave this quiet country town like it used to be. I say "NO TRASH ALLOWED"!!!!! Thank You Chief Tarlton for all you do and thank you Carl for the work you did. Keep up the good work and THANK YOU ALL to the Marshville PD !!!! SBI AND NAACP GO HOME!!!!!!! You are not wanted nor needed!!!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Aug 25, 2014
The Marshville Police are among the most honorable in the country. If you go looking for trouble, you'll find it.
Da People

Charlotte, NC

#7 Aug 26, 2014
If da police did dis to dem what did dae do da makes dem do dat fo real
someone cute

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 26, 2014
let me talk black .... DEY NEED TO COME OVA TO AROUND MUH CRIB AND WHOOP DEY ASS OVA HERE FO ACTIN STUPID , LIKE WANNA BE THUGS. thnk ya
Marshville Citizen

Matthews, NC

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Everybody needs to stop acting a fool and speak English. We are not in a foreign country!!! If you are a contributing person to society then you have no problem. However, if you are a thug and I am keeping you up, then shame on you! Quit your bitchin and move if you do not like it here. Trust me the neighborhood will not miss you!! I am sick and tired of everybody playing the race card. The only time that comes up is when you screw up and want sympathy. Well, that is OVER. White, black or Mexican, I don't care as long as you pull your weight. Stop blaming everybody but yourself. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Watching These JOKES

Charlotte, NC

#10 Sep 1, 2014
There's a new sheriff in towns boys n girls and hes trying to make a name for himself and Mr. uncle Tom brown noser Blakeny. Im sure Matt is waaaay outta regulation for fitness and conditioning 300LBS + Heart attack in waiting. Blakeny is just a pure wanna be IDIOT!. I worked with him in the past. Hes a hot head racist who abuses his power with a badge. All these people such as Matt, Blakeny and the FELON Mayor Frank Deese are PAWNS placed in office to fail and cover up this towns mistakes in town hires. Just a little more time and they will all be gone.
Lilly

Morven, NC

#11 Sep 1, 2014
Sounds like somebody got their feelings hurt.MATTS A MEANY AND SO IS BLAKENY. Either one of these men done tapped your girlfriend or somebody's jealous.Which one is it?

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2014
Watching These JOKES wrote:
There's a new sheriff in towns boys n girls and hes trying to make a name for himself and Mr. uncle Tom brown noser Blakeny. Im sure Matt is waaaay outta regulation for fitness and conditioning 300LBS + Heart attack in waiting. Blakeny is just a pure wanna be IDIOT!. I worked with him in the past. Hes a hot head racist who abuses his power with a badge. All these people such as Matt, Blakeny and the FELON Mayor Frank Deese are PAWNS placed in office to fail and cover up this towns mistakes in town hires. Just a little more time and they will all be gone.
Ya think? Too funny.
Marshville Res

Pineville, NC

#13 Sep 2, 2014
Best darn cops we had in past 20 years. They are doing what needed to be long time ago. Maybe this will move some of these thugs out of town. Matt and Blakeney are a team, working together, for the good of the town. Weight, color, and whatever other B/S is said is not relevant to the job they do. Keep up the fine work boys.
Observing Troll

Charlotte, NC

#14 Sep 3, 2014
Jerry Coy

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 14, 2015
I spend 4 month at Brown Creek Correction for what? The Monrow polise throwed my ass in jail for nothing. They tore up my car looking for Meth and didnt fine one dam thig but a unsmoke joint that my old lady left. She was up at Knight Inn and had to sell her body to a truck drivr or get kick out and starve to death. They was going to relise me out but I hardly got out the door when they drag my ass back and start axing about a man in Wadeboro I use run with. Then they say they going to hold me overnight which my lawyor say they cant do without charging me with something. So the old lady sold a blowjob to get gas to come get me and we went to Marshville to stay with her cousin and them.
felonyh

Detroit, MI

#16 Jun 8, 2015
Marshville Eyes and Ears wrote:
Both are accused according to witness statements of punching,slapping and slamming a hand cuffed Marshville man in his yard after he was asked whether a neighbor was home by them.When he told them the neighbor wasn't home they asked if they could search his residence(with no warrant present)The man refused and advised them of his rights.He turned to go in his home and was taken down from behind by the officers very hard and unjustly.The man showed no resistance according to witness'es while on his stomach with hands cuffed behind his back he was seen by multiple witnesses being punched slapped and slammed several times by Chief Tarleton and Officer Blakeny. Multiple residents in the neighborhood have made statements to the SBI and NAACP. According to sources the man has hired a private attorney from Charlotte to represent him in this matter.According to State and County sources numerous complaints have been filed with the state in other concerned matters stemming from the Marshville Police Dept. Reports can be furnished through the Union County Clerks office in Monroe NC.
I was arrested by Felix, there is no way I believe this, he is a true professional and very nice guy. If he is given the chance he will treat you with respect. One heck of a guy😊
Gloria

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jun 8, 2015
I have met Chief Tarleton and he is a nice man. He seems like a well trained professional police officer. I have lived in other towns where it was like the wild west with gangs and muggings every day. I feel safe here and my kids don't have to stay in the house afraid to go to they friends house down the street and play. Where we used to stay in DC they were scared to go to the door and terrified of the neighborhood. We got it good here compared to some places where I have stayed.
happy

Columbus, NC

#18 Jun 8, 2015
Gloria wrote:
I have met Chief Tarleton and he is a nice man. He seems like a well trained professional police officer. I have lived in other towns where it was like the wild west with gangs and muggings every day. I feel safe here and my kids don't have to stay in the house afraid to go to they friends house down the street and play. Where we used to stay in DC they were scared to go to the door and terrified of the neighborhood. We got it good here compared to some places where I have stayed.
I agree! Sure we got crime but our citizens are safe. You never hear of anybody being harrassed or assaulted. I've lived in towns that you would be scared to go out at night.
Bobby Marsh

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jun 10, 2015
The number of break ins has declined. I don't know if that is because of Matt's policing or what but it's a fact. We still have some drugged out crazies in and around town that have no respect for lives or property so the peaceful days may not last.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 22, 2015
"We still have some drugged out crazies in and around town".

Always will......it IS Marshville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FHHS to change school colors and mascot Jun 5 Don Webb 1
Post Office May '16 Downtowner 1
Poll Should the old MaLeck building in Wingate be ra... (Nov '09) May '16 Billy Braswell 43
With the bypass coming, is it time for Marshvil... May '16 Haywood U Buzzoff 1
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Apr '16 Brittney Clemmons 11
What are they building.... Apr '16 Dauphine Eggers 3
News Polkton considers cemetery takeover (Oct '15) Oct '15 TobHud 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages