of 2
Next Last
Fisherman

Huntersville, NC

#21 Oct 17, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to say "bring your money".
LOL Thats right Luvnut, the Lord loves a cheerful giver!
Dauphine Eggers

Charlotte, NC

#22 Oct 17, 2013
Praise the Lord AMEN Hallejula AMEN! He that sins is welcome within it's walls to seek the one who offers salvation and attonement AMEN! East Campus is a body of sinners seeking God in their lives AMEN Hallejula! Praise God from whom all blessing flow! Tune in, Turn on, Lift your voices on high Hallejula!

"No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying,`Know the Lord,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," says the Lord. "For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." (Jer 31:34)
Western wear

Huntersville, NC

#23 Oct 17, 2013
Whiplash wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will say that if what is being said by some of the church leaders at East Campus is true about the church forgiving a thief who stole thousands from the church, then y'all are better people than I am. I know a lady right here in Marshville that went to jail for stealing from the company she worked for. Didn't nobody forgive her for that.
Please let us know where these so called church leaders... More than one? Are doing this talking so we can all go hear it for ourselves straight from the source... Unless of course it's not true ... But if it is the truth... It should be shared.... And I bet someone has forgiven that lady you mention in your other story... Assuming it is the truth also...
Stacey E Lemmon

Kershaw, SC

#24 Oct 17, 2013
We Will Attend Next Wednesday....
Stacey....
Stacey E Lemmon

Kershaw, SC

#25 Oct 17, 2013
Please post which section (Old or New Testament) of My Bible to have read up on . in preparation of your Church's Sermon....
....Stacey E. Lemmon
E-Mail [email protected]
Stacey E Lemmon

Kershaw, SC

#26 Oct 17, 2013
Indian Trail... Marshville... Monroe...
Just where is this Church Located...???
Fisherman

Huntersville, NC

#27 Oct 18, 2013
East Campus is currently holding its Sunday morning service at Forest Hills High School. It starts at 10:30am. Why at Forest Hills High School? Glad you asked! We were holding two services at our Marshville campus but we ran out of room!! Our Wednesday night service is still held in Marshville right on Hwy 74. It starts at 6:30pm. Please come and visit with us! Be ready to receive a Blessing!!!! Hope to see you there!
Stacey E Lemmon

Kershaw, SC

#28 Oct 18, 2013
Thank you good "Fisherman" for the open invite... it would be the wed. evening services that we will be attending......regardless of the rumors of this town Stacey is and was raised a Christian...
Thank You and a great weekend to you and yours...
Stacey E Lemmon

Kershaw, SC

#29 Oct 18, 2013
The way Stacey has been feeling following last weekend's senseless attack upon my home...
we could really use an updated Blessing ...
Thank you kind people.... Stacey
Stacey E Lemmon

Waxhaw, NC

#30 Oct 28, 2013
We were sick last Wed. Night... Next week (Nov.) we should be able to attend... have ask my Dad and Step-Mother to take me ....
Thank you for the invite and bless you all....
...Stacey
Stacey E Lemmon

Charlotte, NC

#31 Nov 3, 2013
My Dad and Step-Mother were out of town this past Wed. Night... and had to come up with a "security" system for the Home before we leave our house "un-attended"....
Not a Native

Charlotte, NC

#32 Nov 4, 2013
Wherever the Lord is at work and souls are being saved the devil will work extra hard to smear the laborers. I have never seen the spirit move like I have seen at EC. And I have been going to church a LONG time! Don't sit home and smear the reputation of a man of God. Come and see for yourself. It is not about the money there, and I was NOT asked about our household income!! If your heart is right, no one has to make you give to God. And He is responsible for what happens from there-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder on Lanesboro Road (Aug '12) Tue Destinweybass 12
David Traywick (Sep '12) Tue Tommy Griffin 62
News Wadesboro man accused of raping child - Aug '17 curiousityCAT 2
Marshville town council Jul '17 West phifer 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill G. Braswell as Mayor? Jul '17 Sybil Shearin 1
Wingate Man Kilt By Lawn Mower (Aug '11) Jul '17 Redneck 24
Marshville sewer status Jul '17 MAGA 6

Polkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Polkton Mortgages