Jesse Diaz loves Jesse Diaz

Posted in the Polkton Forum

Red Rocket

Monroe, NC

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Well Well, Jesse always did like his picture taken. What a crock that exhibit he gave to the Enquirer Journal. Lets see, all he wants to do is help people, to give back no matter what, pay your bills, buy you food!!!!! Good grief, what a bunch of crap. That crook wouldn't buy nothing unless it was for himself. I am sick and tired of these pathetic stories (of course they are always him talking about himself). The real Jesse Diaz, is nothing but a snake, a manipulating, self serving, money gathering, possession gathering and the worse excuse for anyone being allowed to be in business. This man has taken from more honest people than you could ever imagine. He will pretend to buy things from you, promise you pay.(you will never see) believe me I know. A lot has caught up with him, and hopefully his deeds will come full circle. You see I was a friend, until I seen just how cold and empty his soul was. This bike that he built for this church, how could he afford to do that, being on disability, firing his help reqularly for having no work, the truth is if that bike were to be checked out, who's parts are they? Mine, yours, the missing. He has got to be out of his mind putting himself out there and claiming all that crap. We know he went to some other church, wipe them clean, then start going to the biker church? He finds himself giving away a bike. If we all remember over a year ago, that poor guy that works in there or hangs out, he claimed he owned the place, remember. Robert I believe, do we all remember when Jesse said that he had robbed him for over a 100,000 dollars in merchandise. He actually spread the word he was going to kill him when he could. Jesse is all about himself, the truth was and is, that guy really did give Jesse a lot of money and Jesse was taking advantage of him. The help at Jesse's a while back, at the bar said, Jesse was going to get him, somehow this poor guy is back at the shop, he acts confused, even looks it if you look him in the eyes.If you talk to him long enough, what he says is ridiculous.Word is, the guy is suffering from mental disorder, possibly oldtimers. Jesse is in his pockets again and he don't know any better. Now put this sad thing against what he said of himself in article. There are a lot of you out there that thought at one time that Jesse was a great guy, but found out the hard way. My god, this man will do anything to support himself and that dead place. If you have any sense at all, don't go there for no reason. Your bike will nnnnneverrrr!!!!! be the same, possibly you to. Go to a real dealer.
Whiplash

Marshville, NC

#2 Oct 15, 2013
I have a Kawasaki Ninja 300 that I had to lay down out on Wolf Pond Rd South of Monroe. Most of the damage was to me, not the bike. I had some serious road rash and two broken fingers on my right hand. It could have been a lot worse so I was lucky. The SOB that ran me off the road will be dealt with later. I have some good leads as to who his ass is. The Bike has rear wheel and bracket that is trashed, oil line broken brake cables gone in the back, cracked fender and housing. everything else is just scratched and scuffed. My insurance has a $500 deductible so I'm trying to find a place that will work with me to help me get it fixed. Old Skool worked on my brothers bike but I don't think they work on crotch rockets like my bike. there is a place in charlotte but I know them and they charge out the ass. Anybody know of another place?
Burned

Matthews, NC

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Whiplash: Where did your brother have to take his bike to after Old Skool 'worked' it over?
Knows Robert

Matthews, NC

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Red Rocket wrote:
Well Well, Jesse always did like his picture taken. What a crock that exhibit he gave to the Enquirer Journal. Lets see, all he wants to do is help people, to give back no matter what, pay your bills, buy you food!!!!! Good grief, what a bunch of crap. That crook wouldn't buy nothing unless it was for himself. I am sick and tired of these pathetic stories (of course they are always him talking about himself). The real Jesse Diaz, is nothing but a snake, a manipulating, self serving, money gathering, possession gathering and the worse excuse for anyone being allowed to be in business. This man has taken from more honest people than you could ever imagine. He will pretend to buy things from you, promise you pay.(you will never see) believe me I know. A lot has caught up with him, and hopefully his deeds will come full circle. You see I was a friend, until I seen just how cold and empty his soul was. This bike that he built for this church, how could he afford to do that, being on disability, firing his help reqularly for having no work, the truth is if that bike were to be checked out, who's parts are they? Mine, yours, the missing. He has got to be out of his mind putting himself out there and claiming all that crap. We know he went to some other church, wipe them clean, then start going to the biker church? He finds himself giving away a bike. If we all remember over a year ago, that poor guy that works in there or hangs out, he claimed he owned the place, remember. Robert I believe, do we all remember when Jesse said that he had robbed him for over a 100,000 dollars in merchandise. He actually spread the word he was going to kill him when he could. Jesse is all about himself, the truth was and is, that guy really did give Jesse a lot of money and Jesse was taking advantage of him. The help at Jesse's a while back, at the bar said, Jesse was going to get him, somehow this poor guy is back at the shop, he acts confused, even looks it if you look him in the eyes.If you talk to him long enough, what he says is ridiculous.Word is, the guy is suffering from mental disorder, possibly oldtimers. Jesse is in his pockets again and he don't know any better. Now put this sad thing against what he said of himself in article. There are a lot of you out there that thought at one time that Jesse was a great guy, but found out the hard way. My god, this man will do anything to support himself and that dead place. If you have any sense at all, don't go there for no reason. Your bike will nnnnneverrrr!!!!! be the same, possibly you to. Go to a real dealer.
I bet Robert Dilling and his wife are up to ripping Jesse off again. They tried to rip off Lynn Godwin while he was alive now are back to their ol tricks again . keep an eye out and see what Robert is up to. Robert is always at Halls auction buying junk with other peoples money. And has a bad rep. of going after people when he thinks they have money.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Now aint that a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pappys in Marshville. Really? 4 hr Gator Bait 17
I wish we could vote on Fern Shubert! Sun Yep 5
Pinky Marsh & Clyde Helms Apr 16 Shane 11
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Apr 14 lonnie 25
Pappy's Opened Mar 30 Jim 7
Dan Edwards Murder Trial (Jan '10) Mar 29 hole in the wall 23
Name of Elementary School back in the 1970's Nov '14 sutherngrace 1
More from around the web

Polkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE