Poland Man

Camden, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Opinion on Stewarts how can it be improved?
yeayou

Blossvale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

Poland Man wrote:
Opinion on Stewarts how can it be improved?
get rid of that thick glasses jerk that sits there and makes fun of people
tripple threat

Red Hook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Tear it down and put the out bar back there !
Old Pole

South Willington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Hire Tonya !! That should draw a crowd of happy guys and angry women ! She could be your flavor of the month ! Can't wait to see her on that big TV !!
Butch Cassidy

South Willington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Make the hot chick Erica wear daisy dukes and hire her mom with daisy dukes of course ! F@ckin line would be backed up to Middleville Stewarts !
Butch Cassidy

South Willington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Shouldn't Poland man be Remsen Man Cody?
tripple threat

South Willington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

NO DAMNIT, put the old bar back ! Ok maybe Erica in daisy dukes would be ok but don't know her mom, is she hot too ?
respect

Leeds, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

Ok u inbred hillbillys have a little respect and class for people and there is no need to treat or talk about females on here really u don't have life o wate u don't outher than sit home and wack off and post disrespecting things about people.
Dick Safloppin

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

respect wrote:
Ok u inbred hillbillys have a little respect and class for people and there is no need to treat or talk about females on here really u don't have life o wate u don't outher than sit home and wack off and post disrespecting things about people.
I'd like to buy some punctuation, Pat.
Town gossips

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Do the old men still hang out every morning for hours on end? I stopped going there on my way to work because all they did was talk about people, hog the tables, or interrogate everyone to find out their business then bad mouth them to everyone else.They started plenty of rumors about people too. Bad for business and lots of others feel the same. Are they too cheap to go to the diner?
Same in Middleville

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

It must be the same in every Stewarts. I used to stop every morning in Middleville but it's full of the Snyder Fuel guys every day scratching off their tickets taking up every parking spot in the lot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

which thick glasses jerk? eddie???
yeayou wrote:
<quoted text>
get rid of that thick glasses jerk that sits there and makes fun of people

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

course only thing u can do is not talk to them when they ask you things about your life cus everyone in the store has a ear in on it n if ur not from poland the rest of the town will no ur business but end of day
Town gossips wrote:
Do the old men still hang out every morning for hours on end? I stopped going there on my way to work because all they did was talk about people, hog the tables, or interrogate everyone to find out their business then bad mouth them to everyone else.They started plenty of rumors about people too. Bad for business and lots of others feel the same. Are they too cheap to go to the diner?
Town gossips

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah gigglez, you think that would be the case but doesn't matter. They have created untrue stories about people who never talked to them...this one's cheating, that one's doing drugs, etc.
single

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Stewerts used to have good eggwich's now there brown and gross/
Poland Resident

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

I stopped going to Stewarts a long time ago...

1.) Stewarts will have 2 or 3 employees working and one person cashing people out and scooping ice cream. They will ignore you and it takes 15 minutes to get waited on.

2.) The white trash that hangs out there at nights is as annoying as all hell. The girl with the skunk hair that hangs around the picnic table (I think her name is Jerry) is the town skank. Better tie a board to your a$$ boys because your liable to fall in otherwise.

3.) The old farts that hang out in the morning are just annoying because they take up space. I could care less if they talk about me or anyone else... they are losers.

I know a lot of people hate Haver's Nice-N-Easy because... well lets face it the Havers are the biggest a-holes in town. But at least when they see you waiting at the cash register they drop what they are doing a cash you out. I go to Haver's Nice-N-Easy in and out in 5 minutes on most days.
Stewarts is a sesspool

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Nothing but disgustin, no tooth people without jobs trying to hit the staff which are not by any means desireable...get lives folks!
yup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I agree with you Stewerts is a sesspool and worthless morons hanging out talking gossip and have no lifes or jobs,hitting on the women that work there.
hank hill

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Dick Safloppin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to buy some punctuation, Pat.
LOL...And btw...great name!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 8 min djclue 16
Roefaro: We used the trustfund to pay pensions! (Jul '11) 9 min Interesting 12
Whites IN PLAYBOY HOME GIRLS IN NATIONAL GEOGR... 15 min groggerknucckdrag 3
THREE men WHO HAVE 78 KIDS WITH 46 WOMEN AN TAX... 16 min groggerknucckdrag 14
Utica is gone.There is no choice for Mayor (Jul '11) 16 min Mayor Palmieri 5
WHO has PANTYHOSE ON SALE OR A GOOD AIRTIGHT BAG 18 min groggerknucckdrag 2
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 18 min True 11

Search the Poland Forum:
•••
•••