Petaluma Valley Hospital ER Gets Top ...

Petaluma Valley Hospital ER Gets Top Rating for Wait Times

There are 5 comments on the patch.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Petaluma Valley Hospital ER Gets Top Rating for Wait Times. In it, patch.com reports that:

If you go to the emergency room at Petaluma Valley Hospital, you won't have to wait long.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at patch.com.

Louiza FF

Napa, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I never had to wait long. I didnt go there but I also wont wait long someplace else if that is the way it works out there too. This is because of the imprisoned ex-pope who wanted to tell the world that sarah pallin is god's choice to run the n.koreans out of the gulf of oman and make oill flow from stones which you cant have if you know what i mean. Take two of the cute little pills and watch tv in the lobby for the rest of your life, no sound.
harper

Petaluma, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
but they might do your surgery completely wrong and put metal where it doesn't belong. so there's that...
LugKnutz Bbierkamp

Napa, CA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
harper wrote:
but they might do your surgery completely wrong and put metal where it doesn't belong. so there's that...
`
One is advised as you say. Top advice, from unfilled field, is that one have the patients commands and wishes and preferences and sayings and exclusions tattooed on. Could then include "use only biodegradable parts" so that living too long with stuff implanted you didnt want doesnt happen.
Lilly Palmer Prong

Napa, CA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
This is awful. How long has this been going on? The homeless ballet is a sacred ritual concept that realizes the predatory nature of congregative assemblies that use oxytocin producing tones and vibrations to mask the violent ritual's actual nature. The tunnel humm is an example of feeling good while doing something that you have paid for that you could have done without paying if you had rescued a ticket from a payer by threat or trade or just went ahead and did a humm any old place that it would work. That these homeless people are picked up and put on busses and given meds or whatever that causes them to react wildly when they are eventually dumped onto a stage that is lit with psychedelic lighting and fear inducing music blaring and the crowd doing weirdnesses as the homeless try to escape and run around screaming and stumbling until they fall from exhaustion is awful. That they are later dumped in towns different than the ones they were taken from is interesting, too. Where can I get another ticket? Will pay top dollar.
Fred Rx

Napa, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Waddabout Jumbotanz? I heard they is showing in your area some place called bohemian something. Is that gone to happen? I dont think you should mess with the homeless as they get maD AND STICK TOGETHER WHICH IS SOMETHING THE REST OF US DONT DO TOO MUCH. i LOVE WAL-MATT BMOVIES. TPARTY FOREVER. VOTE FOR MS. BACHMAN AS SHE KNOWS THAT THE PREZ WIFE OWNS ALL THE FACTORIES WHERE THEY MAKE BAGS THAT YOU CANT HAVE AT THE STORE.
If people didnt get sick then that would stop obanacare right in its tracks so dont report no nothing and show them comnists who is boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Reyes Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Carnac The Magnif... 17,831
what should have happened to sex pervert dr wolin (Apr '13) Oct 11 Miggy 26
News America's First Meat-Free Fast-Food Restaurant ... Sep 21 CO MW Support Col... 2
Taste of Petaluma Jul '17 howefortunate 1
News Petaluma Man Arrested For Sex With Teen He Met ... Jun '17 ADULT H0M0 MALE 6
to woman on airporter Jun '17 patty 1
David Tomes don't Trump on me. (Mar '17) Mar '17 natureboy 1

Point Reyes Station Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Reyes Station Mortgages