Petaluma Valley Hospital ER Gets Top Rating for Wait Times

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: patch.com

If you go to the emergency room at Petaluma Valley Hospital, you won't have to wait long.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Louiza FF

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I never had to wait long. I didnt go there but I also wont wait long someplace else if that is the way it works out there too. This is because of the imprisoned ex-pope who wanted to tell the world that sarah pallin is god's choice to run the n.koreans out of the gulf of oman and make oill flow from stones which you cant have if you know what i mean. Take two of the cute little pills and watch tv in the lobby for the rest of your life, no sound.
harper

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

but they might do your surgery completely wrong and put metal where it doesn't belong. so there's that...
LugKnutz Bbierkamp

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

harper wrote:
but they might do your surgery completely wrong and put metal where it doesn't belong. so there's that...
`
One is advised as you say. Top advice, from unfilled field, is that one have the patients commands and wishes and preferences and sayings and exclusions tattooed on. Could then include "use only biodegradable parts" so that living too long with stuff implanted you didnt want doesnt happen.
Lilly Palmer Prong

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

This is awful. How long has this been going on? The homeless ballet is a sacred ritual concept that realizes the predatory nature of congregative assemblies that use oxytocin producing tones and vibrations to mask the violent ritual's actual nature. The tunnel humm is an example of feeling good while doing something that you have paid for that you could have done without paying if you had rescued a ticket from a payer by threat or trade or just went ahead and did a humm any old place that it would work. That these homeless people are picked up and put on busses and given meds or whatever that causes them to react wildly when they are eventually dumped onto a stage that is lit with psychedelic lighting and fear inducing music blaring and the crowd doing weirdnesses as the homeless try to escape and run around screaming and stumbling until they fall from exhaustion is awful. That they are later dumped in towns different than the ones they were taken from is interesting, too. Where can I get another ticket? Will pay top dollar.
Fred Rx

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Waddabout Jumbotanz? I heard they is showing in your area some place called bohemian something. Is that gone to happen? I dont think you should mess with the homeless as they get maD AND STICK TOGETHER WHICH IS SOMETHING THE REST OF US DONT DO TOO MUCH. i LOVE WAL-MATT BMOVIES. TPARTY FOREVER. VOTE FOR MS. BACHMAN AS SHE KNOWS THAT THE PREZ WIFE OWNS ALL THE FACTORIES WHERE THEY MAKE BAGS THAT YOU CANT HAVE AT THE STORE.
If people didnt get sick then that would stop obanacare right in its tracks so dont report no nothing and show them comnists who is boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Point Reyes Station Discussions

Search the Point Reyes Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Drifting to sleep 4,558
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Beheheh 15,658
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Gomers 199,087
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 8 hr William Henry Harrison 16,640
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Homeless Disgust Apr 12 A Thought 2
•••
•••

Point Reyes Station News Video

•••
Point Reyes Station Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Point Reyes Station Jobs

•••
•••