First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rob Harkness

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2012
What kind of mischief did the PP wrestlers get into in Tennessee?
Really

Cameron, WV

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Rob Harkness wrote:
What kind of mischief did the PP wrestlers get into in Tennessee?
Who cares. They won and made it back safely. That's all that matters.
Rocky Smith

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Probably the usual two boys that always get in trouble. And always get out of it because the team needs them.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Rocky Smith wrote:
Probably the usual two boys that always get in trouble. And always get out of it because the team needs them.
It was not these two boys for your info get your facts straight before consuming it was THESE two boys.
Apple Sauce

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I heard that over half of the team tested Positive for Pot and/or nerve pills. Also my have to forefiet the Tenn. win.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Valiums not even hard pills, half the team hasn't even been tested yet so idk where you get your sources from
MasonCountyCitiz en

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Ketchukan wrote:
Valiums not even hard pills, half the team hasn't even been tested yet so idk where you get your sources from
So you're saying some tested positive for Valium?

Since: Dec 12

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
That's what a nerve pill isn't it
sad

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Lets just say its gonna be interesting !
Apple Sauce

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Ketchukan wrote:
Valiums not even hard pills, half the team hasn't even been tested yet so idk where you get your sources from
The illicit use of drugs is wrong. As for my sources, you are correct, you don't know but they do.
THE FACTS!!

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Rocky Smith wrote:
Probably the usual two boys that always get in trouble. And always get out of it because the team needs them.
Rocky Smith! LOL! Why would you feel the need to stick your worthless opinion in anywhere that drugs were being discussed? Anyone and everyone that knows you, is quite aware that you are one of the biggest little worthless druggies on 1st Street! On the other hand, your probably the POS individual who supplied the kids with the drugs that they had, which explains how you'd know who the "two boys" were! I hope the "two boys" squeal like a pig and scream your name because this is exactly something that you would do to be able to sit back and get a good laugh out of!

Since: Dec 12

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Apple Sauce wrote:
<quoted text>
The illicit use of drugs is wrong. As for my sources, you are correct, you don't know but they do.
I'm closer to the team than you think and one kid thought it was a sleeping pill you don't know shit and don't act like you havnt ever taken a Valium to relax or shit like that, now the pot yes that was wrong on there part should have never brought any of it
powell

Bellevue, WA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Ay rocky i would love to see you accuse those 2boys of that to their face and see you get your ass beat get your facts straight you piece of shit

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
powell wrote:
Ay rocky i would love to see you accuse those 2boys of that to their face and see you get your ass beat get your facts straight you piece of shit
Powell you know who I am and I'd do the same thing
don

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2012
All kids do stupid things. Why make an example outta this group and ruin some of their lives? Yes, discipline them, but enough is enough! where was all this drug testing over the last few years with the football team? Probably wouldnt have had enough to play!
sad

Middleport, OH

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Coach, Cut your loses and move on. There is enough good kids to take there place. Dont let a few bad apples spoil the program that so many before you and and others have built up. You will get more respect by doing this than bringing them back, even it was possible.
Wondering

Middleport, OH

#17 Dec 12, 2012
So are you suggesting don that these 6 or 7 kids be allowed to stay on the team ? I hope your answer is "No" ? So many people think that way because its their child, but let it be another problem child, and bam break out the rope. As far as drug testing the football team ? Have you checked into it to see if they did conducted any or not this year ? I say test every child, not just those that play sports. Why single those kids out? why not test those that are in the school clubs, band, choir,teachers, coaches, and staff ?
GoldenBoy

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Something has to be done reguradless of who the kid(s) are. What 2 yrs ago vandalism & theft at regionals in calhoun where 2 seniors were involved both state placers 1 state champ who won his 4th state title. What was done athletically disiplined nope!!! Nothing done & point won 2nd( back to back) state championships. Boncutter, he is a christan & disiplinarian but let a criminal act slide cause of who the kids were. This time something has to be done because of what happened 2 yrs ago the kids now can do almost anything & not get punished too harshly. Bonecutter lay the law down now even if it destroys the team it will set the example that get in trouble u will pay the price. Help build respect, disipline, character to these young men. If he would have punished the 3x champ it would have set the table that the kids would think twice about doing something juvenile &stupid that might jeopardize their athletic career. As for Rocky Smith who gives a damn bout your opinion on this were you some champion wrestler at point that what you say means something HELL NO u are a nobody a loser druggie junkie pillhead & your whole family. You & your loser druggie brother not to mention nasty wife stick to what u know welfare drugs & a shitty life.
Sad

Middleport, OH

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Goldenboy I agree with you totally about setting example for the future wrestlers or any other athelete, but man dont lower yourself to bashing others its not worth it, and we are trying to set examples ourselves.
just saying

Madison, WV

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Where were the parents when this was going on? I'm sure you could smell the pot. I know you cant be with your kid 24/7 but if you put a bunch of boys in a room together your asking for trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 26 min Red_Forman 3,289
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 26 min Red_Forman 1,349
Last word- First word (May '13) 36 min notBeavis 755
Word Association Game... (Sep '12) 38 min notBeavis 1,436
Three Words Only... (Sep '12) 41 min notBeavis 3,703
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 43 min notBeavis 6,961
One Word to Describe the Barkeys 54 min Sick of the scam 1
Point Pleasant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason