United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Angel sendme ur #

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2013
never mind wrote:
Angel sendme ur #
in the mail or what, and how do I know that this isnt a set-up to miss use me.......I dont trust no one
never mind

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>in the mail or what, and how do I know that this isnt a set-up to miss use me.......I dont trust no one
can I meet u n point some where

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I dont know you, so the answer is no.........
never mind

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2013
angel just me wrote:
I dont know you, so the answer is no.........
I'm 54 how old r u
memories

AOL

#9 Mar 2, 2013
I just saw this new forum and I don't think anyone should meet without knowing who they are meeting. How about emails first guy? Exchange pics and chat online...but if you're married, I would steer clear people...you always get busted. Besides it causes a lot of heartache. Just the name of this forum is vulgar. Women in their 60's and 70's?Really? By that time they're smart to know the value of life and it isn't about getting laid. The decent older people have grandchildren to spoil and making good memories with their family. My grandma is precious to me and she would never want to meet up with someone with that kind of mind. Now everyone has to make their own decisions so to be safe out there...use your head,not your lusts.
I know many people who wish they could go back and rethink some decisions but you can't do it.

Summersville, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2013
memories wrote:
I just saw this new forum and I don't think anyone should meet without knowing who they are meeting. How about emails first guy? Exchange pics and chat online...but if you're married, I would steer clear people...you always get busted. Besides it causes a lot of heartache. Just the name of this forum is vulgar. Women in their 60's and 70's?Really? By that time they're smart to know the value of life and it isn't about getting laid. The decent older people have grandchildren to spoil and making good memories with their family. My grandma is precious to me and she would never want to meet up with someone with that kind of mind. Now everyone has to make their own decisions so to be safe out there...use your head,not your lusts.
I know many people who wish they could go back and rethink some decisions but you can't do it.
very well said........THANK YOU
con

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 2, 2013
To old cant do anything anyway
hmm

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Well, no matter your age, you never outgrow wanting to be loved and appreciated. Even if you are 110, chances are you still want somebody to lay beside in bed and wrap their arms around you and tell you they love you. Age is just a number.
hmm

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Mar 2, 2013
I am certainly not condoning meeting a complete stranger. There are too many predators out there that want to take advantage of older people.
never mind

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2013
I'm not a predator I'm a Guy that wants an needs love a Guy just trying to meet someone n a public place so we both can see if we click
bar owner

Normantown, WV

#15 Mar 2, 2013
try the twin rivers tower... or maybe the nursing
home..

Summersville, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2013
never mind wrote:
I'm not a predator I'm a Guy that wants an needs love a Guy just trying to meet someone n a public place so we both can see if we click
Sorry, I thought you were someone else..........So sorry, but I just dont meet with no one....I cant trust. Yes I do ride a Hardley Ultra Classic.Maybe your a great person, but I just dont do a blind date.. Thanks but NO.....
laughing

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2013
never mind wrote:
Really? Your not a predator but you respond to a title that claims to be looking to get laid by a 60-70 year old. Ok, I'm guessing sociopath?!
Iamme

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2013
never mind wrote:
From reading your comments on this forem, you are one sick individual. Your comments on other posts are just as sick. You need professional help.
never mind

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Iamme wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading your comments on this forem, you are one sick individual. Your comments on other posts are just as sick. You need professional help.
this is a crazy site say a lot just to get response that's all not sick just crazy lol
never mind

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
Well, no matter your age, you never outgrow wanting to be loved and appreciated. Even if you are 110, chances are you still want somebody to lay beside in bed and wrap their arms around you and tell you they love you. Age is just a number.
I agree age is a number ohmmeter u sound honest an true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 34 min Princess Hey 487
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 36 min Princess Hey 7,229
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 37 min Princess Hey 1,718
Word Association Game... (Sep '12) 40 min Princess Hey 1,634
Last word- First word (May '13) 43 min Princess Hey 919
Local Christian Groups Boycott 50 Shades of Gray 1 hr Love God 6
Affairs 1 hr Your momma and me 4
Point Pleasant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web