First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chrissy

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Lemme know anybody who wants to buy some. 100$ worth for 75. I'm needing some Christmas money. Thanks !!
1 post removed
Mikhail Kalashnikov

Camden, SC

#3 Dec 8, 2012
of course...you've gotta have buttsecks before you can trade them for money. Where do buttsecks come from and what do it all mean?
chrissy

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Hey guys I'm serious. Lil lee Harvey is Wanting directv n his
Room with the movie channels and I'm trying to save up !
butch walbourn

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Do not let your child have the premium package in his room!!! You do know what comes on skinamax....I mean cinamax at night right?? Why don't you get a job...your child might need that food..
chrissy

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
butch walbourn wrote:
Do not let your child have the premium package in his room!!! You do know what comes on skinamax....I mean cinamax at night right?? Why don't you get a job...your child might need that food..
hey.!! Dont tell me how to raise my kids.. He is 6 years old and I Wana give him all the things I didn't have .. And I'm not worried about skinamax.. It's nothin he hasn't saw me
Or his dad doin before. So unless you Wana buy some stamps get out
Of my post !!
louie hairlose

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
That's what's wrong with America!! Romney will fix you!! Just wait!!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Eww really.. If your kid has seen anything like that from you and his dad like on cinamax you need children services called.. And 2 its illeagal and you are gonna ruin his Christmas while u sit in jail.. So really now....
wow

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Go to bed with me and I give u the money
approve

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2012
I am sure your child would like to have a nice Christmas dinner. you could try to get out and work I am sure lots of businesses need extra holiday help. beside I am sure your Christmas dinner would be a lot better than the jails. you could sell things in you house that you no longer need or outgrow on Craigslist. good luck
YourAPos

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Dec 9, 2012
If you sell your foodstamps, that is considered fraud. Guess what? You'll get your stamps taken and maybe spend some jail time. Better watch it.
Saul Goode

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 9, 2012
I came inside Chrissys butt!
lol

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2012
busted..
idiot

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Dec 9, 2012
someone find out who this dumb bitch is'
Burning ur kid with cigarettes to teach him a lesson.... Either ur making this shit up or u are one messed up individual.. this person needs reported not kidding
real man

Tucker, GA

#15 Dec 10, 2012
If its who I think it is she lives in the hole and sells her grub stamps for pills....she's been like this every since she was 12 years old and pregnant...sad...my wife said her little boy smokes cigarettes and kills cats.gotta love point pleasant..I think she is an informant bcuz the law won't do nothing about it!
echo

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Dec 10, 2012
chrissy wrote:
Lemme know anybody who wants to buy some. 100$ worth for 75. I'm needing some Christmas money. Thanks !!
You should have your kid taken away, what is wrong with you? Letting your child smoke! And you should get busted for illegal drug use! Don't try to say your not some kind of junkie - who you trying to fool ? Your posting screams junkie !!! Sickening excuse for a mother!
echo

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Hope some one finds out who you are and where your at.. So you can get turned in to save your kid from you!
Buckeye raised

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 11, 2012
I give 10 perk fot 100 dollors
tony mantuna

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 11, 2012
I'll give ya 3 inches of proud flesh for a 40$ grub run to Wally world!
1 post removed
chrissy

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Quit high jacking my post !
bwaaaaaaaaa hahahaa

Burton, WV

#22 Dec 15, 2012
she sucky phucky wiff butthole pushy she wuv u love time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fruth 32 min Flyboy 31
William “pickle” Spears 2 hr bingo 2
Accident with Brian Preece 2 hr Just Curious 1
Please dont shoot any Deer!!! 2 hr Elmer Fudd 5
Is Raven single? 3 hr Country boy 8
Point football 3 hr Go Miners 31
Samantha Meaige Inclima 9 hr Teka 14

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance