Tammy Jones Lantz Midkiff Jones

Tammy Jones Lantz Midkiff Jones

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

PVH Rumors

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Is it true she has changed her name because of Medicare investigations using her old name with some of the Dr. Lewis and Botox things and the thing that was deleted about old and prior screw ups she made at Gal. Ferry and fines P V H . paid for it and nothing was put in Her personnel record by Tom or something like that? It was one of those deleted one's.
P V H Ears

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
PVH Rumors wrote:
Is it true she has changed her name because of Medicare investigations using her old name with some of the Dr. Lewis and Botox things and the thing that was deleted about old and prior screw ups she made at Gal. Ferry and fines P V H . paid for it and nothing was put in Her personnel record by Tom or something like that? It was one of those deleted one's.
could be worse than a fine this time if you can believe what you hear.
Curious about PVH

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
PVH Rumors wrote:
What screw ups and when? With Medicare? Really? I' m serious here because the Public deserves to know the truth about our hospital and what all has been kept from us. Like someone on topix somewhere asked about what really did happen at Valley Health and now more stuff we were never told like this. What happened? How did she screw up that time? What fine was paid to who and for how much? We deserve to know everything there is to know about our community hospital. WE OWN IT! Did Tom put anything in her personnel file on THAT one? If not, that tells us all we need to know about him and her, doesn't it?
Common Sense

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 14, 2016
Come on up and ask around from some old timers. Eye witnesses, so to speak.
cassie

Dunbar, WV

#5 Nov 14, 2016
this is NoT TrUe hehe
Still Angry Docs Wife

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2016
She's just still pissed at you cause you got your doc and she didn't when you were both competing on the same playing field at Putnam General Hospital. Both hunting in the same jungle and your ass was just sexier than hers, that all. She's still pissed cause you drew all the attention instead of her, so she moved on to PVH so she wouldn't have to compete with you. Thanks a lot ! Put her in My life.! Swear to God she ever passes my path again she'll regret it.

Things didn't quite win out there like she planned either, did they ? Don't know why, but she still thinks she's the beauty and your the beast. She'll still try for Greg if she gets the chance. She will just have to die With her reputation for most Nutters Fort blow jobs given during one football game. I guess you know from FB that she is 50 now , and has a reputation as one of the worst mothers ever. Verdict is still out on her oldest, supposedly from her first husband, but he looks nothing at all like him. As far as I know he is still not dating.

Good luck on "The Project". Just don't mess up what you've got going.
Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 3, 2016
cassie wrote:
this is NoT TrUe hehe
That part is at least true. Cassie has the sexiest butt of the ages. It still is. It's a legend and Tammys could never even come close. She really is pissed cause you got your doc and McMansion and she just been slumming it all these years. She still hasn't given up and can't get it through her head what everybody has always seen her as. Always too anxious and too obvious. She has always thought she was more than what she is. Still lies to herself as much as everyone else which is still nonstop. Her poor kids . Hey kids these are your new brothers and sisters now! She's had to do that now with 3 or 4 different sets of kids now that belonged to whichever loser dude she was living with and sponging from at the time. Of course the kids mostly ignored the other sets that were pushed on them and don't even care if they exist or not, but it has definitely made the three of them tighter now. Three Musketeers. They could always rely on each other and their Dad. She was always just a wet spot and a B J. But never knew it. Still doesn't. Still the queen of de-Nile. I know Holley and Toothman miss her bad. Lewis, not so much, he's moved on. She's 50 now. I hope she gets lucky now that the kids are gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The hole 3 min Sad 5
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 59 min notBeavis 10,690
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 1 hr Jon_B 1,950
Boe 2 hr Dad 5
Gera P 2 hr Grrrr 24
Jimmy Reynolds 5 hr employee 4
jr 7 hr bahahahahaha 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance