Looking for a four Bedroom House for ...

Looking for a four Bedroom House for Rent Iny thing will help out

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

brenton

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I Need it real soon
ok

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Good luck.
ok

Gallipolis, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Most of the time you just have to drive up and down the streets looking for signs . They don't last long .
brenton

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
ok wrote:
Most of the time you just have to drive up and down the streets looking for signs . They don't last long .
i know that i did that i have four girl 's and three boy's ..... there are eight all together
ffs

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2013
theres a 4 bedrm for sale out sand hill...I know you said rent but may b worth a try
Brenton

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
ffs wrote:
theres a 4 bedrm for sale out sand hill...I know you said rent but may b worth a try
i was looking for a plac e for Rent for right know
Jackass

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Brenton wrote:
<quoted text> i was looking for a plac e for Rent for right know
i think what the person meant alot of times they will rent the houses thats up for sale you can call the real estate places to good luck
Brenton

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Jackass wrote:
<quoted text> i think what the person meant alot of times they will rent the houses thats up for sale you can call the real estate places to good luck
one of my friends told me to cheack the triler parks i did the one 's i cheack om look like thay had junk
no

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Brenton wrote:
<quoted text>one of my friends told me to cheack the triler parks i did the one 's i cheack om look like thay had junk
If you have daughters any trailer park in this area is not a good idea! Just saying
Brenton

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
no wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have daughters any trailer park in this area is not a good idea! Just saying
i know thanks do you all know were iny good trailer parks at were i can cheak on a trailer to rent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Life’s Really Matter 18 min Dan Baird 7
boonesboro crew is the best (Aug '11) 1 hr William McBride 84
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 8,737
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 3,774
Last post wins (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,116
**Any Word** (Jan '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,348
Last Word + 2 Game (May '13) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,612
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages