There beautiful
kayne

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jul 27, 2012
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
Youll never knw

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jul 28, 2012
They act like their sh*t dont stink and they act so much better than everyone else. stupid preps
surely not

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2012
I meed twins awhahaha
Fielder

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Jul 30, 2012
wow, do you guys actually know them? probably not. Most that talk bad about them are more than likly the nerds at school that NO ONE talks to. So of course your going to say they are stuck up. Stupid nerds
anon

Ravenswood, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Fielder wrote:
wow, do you guys actually know them? probably not. Most that talk bad about them are more than likly the nerds at school that NO ONE talks to. So of course your going to say they are stuck up. Stupid nerds
I hope you are proud of yourself for flying your "BULLY" flag high on Topix!
Stacy

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the bully is the person who started this, along with the others who made nasty comments. If they can dish it out, then they should be able to take it. And to the person who said they were "stupid preps" - if they're preps, then what are you?
anon

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Jul 30, 2012
I think you are all bullies...you need to quit being so immature about hurting one another. One day that "stupid nerd" might be the CEO of a company that is hiring, while you are unemployed and job hunting. Or, that "stupid prep" might work at the daycare center that you take your children to. You may not want to be so quick to burn all of your bridges.
Respect

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2012
anon wrote:
I think you are all bullies...you need to quit being so immature about hurting one another. One day that "stupid nerd" might be the CEO of a company that is hiring, while you are unemployed and job hunting. Or, that "stupid prep" might work at the daycare center that you take your children to. You may not want to be so quick to burn all of your bridges.
Very well said!!!!!!
Youll never knw

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jul 31, 2012
People are different. They are not "nerds". Their just different. Its good to be different though. Just because someone doesnt have all their clothes from the mall, and dont have the nicest home or vehicle doesnt mean people have to walk right on by and act stuckup. Everyones the same in God's eyes and im sure he doesnt appreciate what you have said. "nerds". Smh......-__-
plain to see

Statts Mills, WV

#13 Jul 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="Anonymous. "]There beautiful [/QUOTE] They don't have very pretty faces. My boyfriend calls it a bad case of "Man Face".
You know

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jul 31, 2012
I Can't stand Whitney
lol

Ravenswood, WV

#15 Jul 31, 2012
plain to see wrote:
<quoted text> They don't have very pretty faces. My boyfriend calls it a bad case of "Man Face".
WOW! Jealous much?
lol

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Jul 31, 2012
plain to see wrote:
<quoted text> They don't have very pretty faces. My boyfriend calls it a bad case of "Man Face".
Yea, honey, that is what he says to YOU....
Zoey

Statts Mills, WV

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Very masculine look is right.
Fielder

Gallipolis, OH

#18 Aug 3, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be the BULLY if you want me to be. Come on over to my house!
Cassie

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Oct 12, 2012
There both beautiful & smart girls. You think that until you get to know them! I've became very close to lyndie this year. & I love them both. There great friends.
Concerned citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 12, 2012
lyndie is pregnant by devin walker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 46 min Liberal Hater 21
Kayla Henken (Jun '13) 59 min gerry 7
Andrea Blankenship 5 hr Lol 13
The old Point Pleasant (Jan '11) 5 hr former resident 1,394
Bobbi lewis 7 hr Nosey 3
Arrested 9 hr Mark 2
Reckon no school 12/11/17 9 hr Legit 5

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance