Jackson Bowers Of Leon
Question

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Does anyone know him? What kind of person is he? I've come to relize he is a liar
knows well

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Question wrote:
Does anyone know him? What kind of person is he? I've come to relize he is a liar
He's that and a whole lot more. He's dangerous. Ask him about the mentally disabled young man he beat and left tied to a fence post. He did a few years in jail for that. Bet he didn't tell you that did he?
Question

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Omg are you serious? He says he was hurt bad in a car wreck? Was he really? Someone said a young girl just backed into his vehicle In a parking lot and that he is a liar and is playing the ins company. I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't Want to get hurt but I think he lies bad.
ha ha

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
He lies...and he's gay!!

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#5 Nov 19, 2012
How do you know?You his BF?

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#6 Nov 19, 2012
If youre gonna talk crap then back it up.
Ha!

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Booming Thunder wrote:
If youre gonna talk crap then back it up.
Been there and done that! Wow! He could suck a golfball through a garden hose! We had a great time and I'd do it all again with him! We did it and it was all good, now get over it.....jealous much or is it just your curiosity killing you......I know, you want the details too don't ya? That's not necessary...just know it happened!
Rob Harkness

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Could not play football very well either in high school.
knows well

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Question wrote:
Omg are you serious? He says he was hurt bad in a car wreck? Was he really? Someone said a young girl just backed into his vehicle In a parking lot and that he is a liar and is playing the ins company. I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't Want to get hurt but I think he lies bad.
Go with your gut cuz you're right on target. Believe me I know. He's a con artist and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. I'm speaking from experience years ago. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
urasking4it

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
He always has been a sorry a&& creep. He moved in with his friend Shan Donohue in high school and winded up screwing his mom who was a scanky old ho. she was 25 years older than lil jackie boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local MC Gang 25 min tip top 6
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 37 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,433
Lincoln Avenue 3 hr Someone who knows 12
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 4 hr notBeavis 7,643
Kayla henken 5 hr Nasty 9
Josh Duggar 5 hr Jim 7
Word Association Game... (Sep '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,978
More from around the web

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE