Jackson Bowers Of Leon
Question

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Does anyone know him? What kind of person is he? I've come to relize he is a liar
knows well

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Question wrote:
Does anyone know him? What kind of person is he? I've come to relize he is a liar
He's that and a whole lot more. He's dangerous. Ask him about the mentally disabled young man he beat and left tied to a fence post. He did a few years in jail for that. Bet he didn't tell you that did he?
Question

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Omg are you serious? He says he was hurt bad in a car wreck? Was he really? Someone said a young girl just backed into his vehicle In a parking lot and that he is a liar and is playing the ins company. I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't Want to get hurt but I think he lies bad.
ha ha

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
He lies...and he's gay!!

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#5 Nov 19, 2012
How do you know?You his BF?

Booming Thunder
Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#6 Nov 19, 2012
If youre gonna talk crap then back it up.
Ha!

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Booming Thunder wrote:
If youre gonna talk crap then back it up.
Been there and done that! Wow! He could suck a golfball through a garden hose! We had a great time and I'd do it all again with him! We did it and it was all good, now get over it.....jealous much or is it just your curiosity killing you......I know, you want the details too don't ya? That's not necessary...just know it happened!
Rob Harkness

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Could not play football very well either in high school.
knows well

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Question wrote:
Omg are you serious? He says he was hurt bad in a car wreck? Was he really? Someone said a young girl just backed into his vehicle In a parking lot and that he is a liar and is playing the ins company. I'm not sure what to believe. I just don't Want to get hurt but I think he lies bad.
Go with your gut cuz you're right on target. Believe me I know. He's a con artist and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. I'm speaking from experience years ago. A leopard doesn't change his spots.
urasking4it

Athens, OH

#10 Nov 23, 2012
He always has been a sorry a&& creep. He moved in with his friend Shan Donohue in high school and winded up screwing his mom who was a scanky old ho. she was 25 years older than lil jackie boy.
1 post removed
Yoh

Beverly, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2016
He recently this year 2016 broke a woman's leg and was abusing her.stay away from that trash.
Karmaisabitch

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2016
Yoh wrote:
He recently this year 2016 broke a woman's leg and was abusing her.stay away from that trash.
For all these people trashing this man. Why don't you your research because I did, this man is innocent of all charges brought against him. I have known this man since he was very young and I believe he has persevered thru alot of lies and a very shitty family as he was growing up and turned into fine man. I have researched everything that all you Arbuckle crackheads wrote the older woman maybe true but people make mistakes, but talking with all his old classmates not one of them had not 1 thing bad to say about Mr.Bowers actually they were all positive comments. So for all readers out there if you believe what everyone writes out there on these public topix forums we are all F***ed by someone that may not like us or we may have pissed off at 1 time in our life. But be leary because it will come back and bite you all in the ass for your lies for trying to ruin someone's life. I hope karma gets everyone of you.
John

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Dec 21, 2016
Karmaisabitch wrote:
<quoted text>

For all these people trashing this man. Why don't you your research because I did, this man is innocent of all charges brought against him. I have known this man since he was very young and I believe he has persevered thru alot of lies and a very shitty family as he was growing up and turned into fine man. I have researched everything that all you Arbuckle crackheads wrote the older woman maybe true but people make mistakes, but talking with all his old classmates not one of them had not 1 thing bad to say about Mr.Bowers actually they were all positive comments. So for all readers out there if you believe what everyone writes out there on these public topix forums we are all F***ed by someone that may not like us or we may have pissed off at 1 time in our life. But be leary because it will come back and bite you all in the ass for your lies for trying to ruin someone's life. I hope karma gets everyone of you.
oh did someone make you upset??? Quit being a little bitch and just enjoy reading the comments
Karmaisabitch

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2016
John wrote:
<quoted text> oh did someone make you upset??? Quit being a little bitch and just enjoy reading the comments
No but people like you just like trying to destroy other people's reputations, so let see you guite hiding put your real name out here you f***ing coward then we all can trash you and everyone can get a laugh from your expense.
hehaditcomin2him

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 21, 2016
Karmaisabitch wrote:
<quoted text>
No but people like you just like trying to destroy other people's reputations, so let see you guite hiding put your real name out here you f***ing coward then we all can trash you and everyone can get a laugh from your expense.
ppl like him r retarted sukkerz an he will try n ruin others cuz thas what he does hes mad at his self for being the pos he was born to be an takin it out on jackson.jackson is a sweetheart of a man.the guy who is tryin to destroy jackson is mad as hell cuz he caught stds from bed hoppin lol merry christmas std is all your gettin an they will last a lifetime Bahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal according to contract 2 hr ttdd 2
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 4 hr Silly times 6,001
School shootings 5 hr Unitedstatesofasia 24
Who is david carper 8 hr i know 4
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 9 hr Princess Hey 2,305
officer derik taylor 9 hr None 13
washington 10 hr Finds this funny 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages