Next Last
just wonderin

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Anybody seen or heard from him lately??
scuff mcracken

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 10, 2011
He's in the pump 3 gang around gomart!!! Don't mess with him!!!
loser alert

Hundred, WV

#3 Jun 11, 2011
just wonderin wrote:
Anybody seen or heard from him lately??
Hiding in the trailer park just past dollar general. He comes there 3 places get broken into??? If anybody has a grudge with him, come take him out of here!!!!!
TROJAN MAN

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2011
YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR LITTLE GIRLS IF HES IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD...HAHA
KEITH

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011
HES BEEN HANGING ROUND MY 74 YEAR OLD NEIGHBOR--SHE GETS PAIN PILLS
hater

United States

#6 Jul 22, 2011
Joey is a scumbagg piece of dogpoo ain't worth a penny
Joeys Done

United States

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Pump3 is going down. Narcs in the hizzouse an be running all oer yo ass's cause we got DC popo on da line an we be talkin bout yo shizzle all da time. 5-0 is on yo 6-0. Fer real dawgz. You gonna be served soon nuf beyotches. This is law dawgz turf now an we be hangin errywhere in dis county now.
1 post removed
Hehe

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2011
He has been hanging out in Henderson with Matt Patterson and Kristina. I have also seen him in town with Kala Fetty.
KEITH

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2011
HIM AND MATT HAVE BEEN BUDS SINCE THE TRAILER FIRE BUT KALA THAT HAS TO BE A PILL THING
Hehe

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2011
Oh Im sure it is. She would do anyone for a pill.
joy45

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2011
yES Matt & Joey have been friends for awhile. But I sure that they are out hunting for pain pills or and any other kind of pills for Lawrence Patterson. He is a big drunk and dope head around.So I take it that Lawrence burn his place down on redmond ridge to get money for more drugs.Lawrence and Joey were friends till he got away with not paying for some.
warden

Richfield, PA

#13 Jul 30, 2011
I thought Lawrence,broke into trailer that was bobby trapped and got his leg shot.does Lawrence know Matt?Does Joey know Tiffany?
dill

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2011
is joey still sleeping with kristina benson or is he sleeping with tiffany weethee
joy45

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2011
Lawrence is Matt's dad.did not know e got shot. did fonda white ex husband finally get him
MARY

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 31, 2011
IT WAS NOT LAWRENCE PATTERSON THAT GOT SHOT IT WAS A OTHER LAWRENCE THAT GOT SHOT BUT LAWENCE PATTERSON IS STILL IN LOVE WITH FONDA WHITE WHO IS HER EX HUSBAND THAT FONDA LIVES WITH KNOW.................
KATE

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 31, 2011
KAYLA FETTY SLEEP WITH JOEY DUNCAN TO GET PILLS FROM HIM AND GET HEP FROM HIM
Lol

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2011
Fonda doesnt live with her ex husband. After what she done to him he would never take her back! Her ex husband is Bodie White.
KEITH

Little Valley, NY

#19 Jul 31, 2011
IF SHE WOULD SLEEP WITH JOEY SHE WOULD SLEEP WITH ANYONE
KEITH

Little Valley, NY

#20 Jul 31, 2011
WHAT DOES TERRY THINK BOUT KALA HANGING OUT WITH JOEY
Justme

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2011
Terry doesnt no half of what she does. From what I hear she would sleep with anyone. I think if Terry did no he wouldnt be with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fruth 2 hr Officer Horny 79
Dreaming 3 hr Troof 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
Tent sale 5 hr Ugh 5
Karma 5 hr Ugh 3
Suddenlink 9 hr Mongoose 4
Money, Greed and Communism 9 hr Mongoose 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance