First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I don't know the last names but they're sisters. That Tenicha was with Clayton Durbin and Leah I thinks with HotShot Wallace. where did they go? To jail??? I was wondering if they ever got off drugs and needles and start taking care of their kids?? Those two are perfect examples that the state needed to take those kids!

Idk?? That's why I was wondering if they ever changed. I used to see them walkun streets with those kids!!!! Very Sad!!
Jackass

Middleport, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2013
There doin alright and thanks for caring
Abc

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Lea takes very good care of her kids, there healthy clean n have a roof over there heads so u better get ur story straight before u go saying lea don't take care of her kids
Jackass

Middleport, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Abc wrote:
Lea takes very good care of her kids, there healthy clean n have a roof over there heads so u better get ur story straight before u go saying lea don't take care of her kids
thank you u must be one of leas friends
wtf

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Well good to hear leahs straightened up doing good. I take it her sister hasn't.
Jackass

Middleport, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
Well good to hear leahs straightened up doing good. I take it her sister hasn't.
shes livin the llife she wants to and she and she seems to b happy doin it
Wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Leah has straightened up n does take care of her kids as for tenicha all her n her Lil boyfriend Ethan do is go around stealing and runnin their mouths bout other people
Very sad

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
I don't know the last names but they're sisters. That Tenicha was with Clayton Durbin and Leah I thinks with HotShot Wallace. where did they go? To jail??? I was wondering if they ever got off drugs and needles and start taking care of their kids?? Those two are perfect examples that the state needed to take those kids!

Idk?? That's why I was wondering if they ever changed. I used to see them walkun streets with those kids!!!! Very Sad!!
I went to elem. school Tenicha (sp). Her last name is Angle I'm pretty sure . It's sad that she turned out that way & her children have to go through that . But honestly its history repeating it self . Those girls were not raised by the best role models from what I remember. I don't know if things got better for them over the yrs . Like i said its been since elem. school since I've seen her last . But I can remember back then her having to come to school with her head shaved bald because they had HL. I'm glade her little sister turned out better and is raising her children , I say Tenicha will realize her mistakes as a mother after its to late and she looses her children to the state .
Oh yea

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Tenicha dose take care of her son as far as her daughter clayton dosent have any rights to harley but gose around her high on drugs all the time and the state dont have none of our kids ppl run there mouths on here but wont dare step and say anything to the girls face so its sad that ppl on here are acting like children instead of raising theres if you have time to get on here and talk crap then you are depriving your children of uour time so who is the bad mothers and fathers now as far as tenicha she has went to rehab and completed it and has been clean since so if you have something to say im sure the girls would love nothing more than for you to tell them face to face but i will warn you do it at uour own risk lol if your that brave come get u some
Ohh

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
To the ppl tenicha went to school with shes still the same caring nice person so dont let theses ppl lie on her
friend

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Feb 7, 2013
lea and her sister both r shooting up herion lea waits until hotshot is gone and a black guy from columbus comes down she has sex with him for drugs neither of them r doin good lea needs her kids taken from her
friend

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2013
tenicha isn't clean she is shooting up wit lea brenda and her boyfriend ethan
1 post removed
The truth

Middleport, OH

#14 Feb 7, 2013
I agree they are both junkies her family had to take care of her kids n that's where she should have stayed with her cousin hot shot is mean to Danica she would have had a better life with her cousin
what

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
What do u mean hotshots mean to Danica? My goodness none of those kids will EVER have a chance. Why won't the state freaking do anything about those poor little kids???
1 post removed
zoro

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Because the State is all about keeping the family together! It doesn't matter how the kids are treated and if they do take them they end up giving them back from the same trash they took them from!!!
Jackass

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2013
What the hell has lea and hotshot done to you people you dont see them on here doggin people like you all are doin at least they mind there own business more than i can say for some people thats suppose to be there friends
screw you

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2013
he not mean to the kids and the oldest sister is the bad one the youngest one is wit hotshot she not strung out but stay clear of the oldest sister
chattycathy

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Feb 10, 2013
They live in some crappy apartment complex in ohio... I've seen them runnin around the streets with them poor kids. I live across the road and both of them look strung out on something. I don't let my kids play over there anymore because of them two nasty junkies. Someone needs to call the law and get them out of here and take those kids to a better place!!!
Classy!

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Oh yea wrote:
Tenicha dose take care of her son as far as her daughter clayton dosent have any rights to harley but gose around her high on drugs all the time and the state dont have none of our kids ppl run there mouths on here but wont dare step and say anything to the girls face so its sad that ppl on here are acting like children instead of raising theres if you have time to get on here and talk crap then you are depriving your children of uour time so who is the bad mothers and fathers now as far as tenicha she has went to rehab and completed it and has been clean since so if you have something to say im sure the girls would love nothing more than for you to tell them face to face but i will warn you do it at uour own risk lol if your that brave come get u some
"Come get you some"? that's real classy! and as far as "depriving our kids of our time" because we're on here talking about you... Some ppl are educated and haven't messed up our heads with drugs so insulting your a** only takes a second hun, it must be an all day challenge for ppl like you. Go get clean4 those kids and maybe some counseling too so you can act like a normal person.
Bev

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Feb 10, 2013
chattycathy wrote:
They live in some crappy apartment complex in ohio... I've seen them runnin around the streets with them poor kids. I live across the road and both of them look strung out on something. I don't let my kids play over there anymore because of them two nasty junkies. Someone needs to call the law and get them out of here and take those kids to a better place!!!
I said something about this on the thread for where I live I jus want them gone I might call the police
I am sick of it those babys deserve a good home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 min besthavemovedaway 773
Dirty Girl 7 min im not amused 35
WWII TNT Bunkers 14 min Ronald 3
Who's the baddest man in Mason County? 15 min Well fukuoka 23
Clinton Weethee 17 min New stuff 24
DUI Checkpoints 55 min Ronald 1
Mike Johnson 1 hr what 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages