Next Last
Jizzing Juggler

Elizabeth, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2012
What do you know about her?
justaswell

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Feb 28, 2012
mr.graham can tell you alot about this nobody,steals,lies,too many sexual parteners for me to even consider.
Queen3Bee

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Disease infested dope w_o_re need I say more!
justaswell

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 29, 2012
you said,it!Nasty-Ass,4-real.do ????to get her next fixx,yeah,I could have run around and got into drugs,I view myself to good 4 that road hell when she bragged about certian things she had done WOW,this nasty-ass-THEIF I said,not 4 me.
yeah right

New Haven, WV

#5 Feb 29, 2012
i think shes hot lol
justaswell

Poca, WV

#6 Feb 29, 2012
she probably could be hott!but she's just Nott!u may wanna watch yourself,shes a real con-artist.
Marshall fan

Mannington, WV

#7 Feb 29, 2012
I am just surprized that she likes guys period. Knew her in school and she seemed too tom -boyish. You know the type.
justaswell

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 29, 2012
sometimes when your young and dumb,things happen.give me a break david graham?stupid,just plain stupid!
like her

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Feb 29, 2012
shes always been good to me. always been nice and never acted the way you said around me. I've always liked her. seemed like a good girl. she just needs a real man to keep her on the right path.
justaswell

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Well take your chances,nobody lives 4-ever!when someone is trying to help you should listen.
Gottalovehaters1 01

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2012
justaswell wrote:
Well take your chances,nobody lives 4-ever!when someone is trying to help you should listen.
Why should anyone listen to someone that can't post their name? If your going to hate don't be such a coward about it. Just Saying...
Queen3Bee

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 Mar 1, 2012
I Hurd she more less gave up on being a mom and it was most likely the best thing she could have done for him seeing she couldn't have raised him without teaching him to steal, lie, sex and DOPE because we teach our kids what we know and that's deff all she know.
Gottalovehaters1 01

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Queen3Bee wrote:
I Hurd she more less gave up on being a mom and it was most likely the best thing she could have done for him seeing she couldn't have raised him without teaching him to steal, lie, sex and DOPE because we teach our kids what we know and that's deff all she know.
Apparently all you know is to be a coward and to gossip about what you heard.... Good Example to teach your kids...lmao! Open Mouth Insert Foot...
justaswell

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Listen!you may wanna take ADVICE is all I'm sayin.Post my name?Do you even know her?Don't matter anyway I'll never give her another LOOK!Coward?Call it what you want,Go ahead,give it a TRY,she may treat you well,Who knows?I don't hate,just tryin to help.
Queen3Bee

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Mar 1, 2012
Well if u know her then you would know about how long it has been sense she seen her kid or parents, and if u knew that then u know what I'm saying is true, man the truth hurts. Sad thing is she keeps doing what she Is doing she gonna end up doing it to the wrong person.
knowsall
#16 May 22, 2012
shes a for real snitch too. works strait with the dirty cops she lays with and shell plant sh*t for them to find too.keep her away!and yes!shell sleep with anyone
jjjj

Elizabeth, WV

#17 May 22, 2012
bnb
meadows class

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 May 22, 2012
She used to sleep with meadows in high school.
gee

United States

#19 May 23, 2012
isnt she the one slumming with doug rogers out sand hill road now?
yep

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 May 23, 2012
gee wrote:
isnt she the one slumming with doug rogers out sand hill road now?
sure is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal according to contract 2 hr ttdd 2
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 3 hr Silly times 6,001
School shootings 4 hr Unitedstatesofasia 24
Who is david carper 7 hr i know 4
Keep a word-drop a word (Jul '14) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,305
officer derik taylor 9 hr None 13
washington 9 hr Finds this funny 3

Point Pleasant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance