Charles DeWayne McCallister

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Point Pleasant Register 46

Charles DeWayne McCallister, 34, Apple Grove, died as a result of a logging accident in Boone County on March 20, 2012.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dom

Pontiac, MI

#43 Sep 6, 2012
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I would love to know when I said this......please tell since apparently you know more about me then I do.......
OMG heather ur probably some coked out, meth smoking cum dumpster who doesn't know when to shut the FU@K up i mean christ do your ramblings cease i knew charlie and his whole family lived right next door and YES his father hated him didn't even want to pay for the funeral so i think i know more than you
Heather

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 19, 2012
Dom wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG heather ur probably some coked out, meth smoking cum dumpster who doesn't know when to shut the FU@K up i mean christ do your ramblings cease i knew charlie and his whole family lived right next door and YES his father hated him didn't even want to pay for the funeral so i think i know more than you
I'm so glad you know everything about Charlie and his whole family thats great. And you even knew what his dad felt and his feelings towards all of it, you truely are an amazing person sounds like!!!!! Wishing I could be like you but then again the world probably couldn't take another quite like you......try to have a wonderful day if that's even possible for you......hope so.:)
curious

Sod, WV

#45 Oct 7, 2012
Dom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree everyone has faults or vaults as you say. But not everyone is as MEAN as he was.
I wonder what the community thinks about how he did Michelle Sturgeon? Throwing her and her baby out of a vehicle along the road.
Many people he terrorized with his burnt out meth head. Even his own first cousin and his parents, and his first cousin's husband.
Just look at the fence he built between his and his father's house.
He was a pure blooded DEVIL not someone who was just a little imperfect.
Was the vehicle still moving? Did she die from this? How's the baby? So, he's the one that was out looking for arrow heads and found two bodies?
curious

Sod, WV

#46 Oct 7, 2012
What exactly happened? Names of people working with him at time of death?
i think

Point Pleasant, WV

#47 Oct 7, 2012
I heard she died from an overdose.
aaaaa

United States

#48 Oct 7, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Was the vehicle still moving? Did she die from this? How's the baby? So, he's the one that was out looking for r! row qheads and found two bodies?
yes he was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot women in their 30's know any? 4 min Kyle 6
Rodney Malcolm aka hotrod 7 min Honeybee2012 21
cheryl spencer and Andy jordan 22 min james 4
The Point Pleasant Big Blacks Do It Again !!! 30 min Allen N 4
Officials stress county drinking water safe (Jan '14) 2 hr Jimmy 7
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 6 hr notBeavis 774
The World is going MAD!! 12 hr bounty hunter 8
Point Pleasant Dating
Find my Match

Point Pleasant Jobs