Charles DeWayne McCallister

Charles DeWayne McCallister

There are 46 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Charles DeWayne McCallister. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

Charles DeWayne McCallister, 34, Apple Grove, died as a result of a logging accident in Boone County on March 20, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

Doc

United States

#22 Apr 13, 2012
Common sense and compassion? Really?? Does anyone in this town have any of that? You don't really think they hand that out in Point Pleasant do ya?
Dom

United States

#23 Apr 23, 2012
fornicating wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, haven't been fornicated by any of his family. How bout u get a f*ckin life cause obviously u don't have one. Everyone has their vaults, please show me someone out here that's perfect cause trust me everyone has there faults, especially u if u have nothing better to do then get on here a slander the deceased. Get a f*uckin life will u and why ur at it how bout some common sense and a little compassion for others feelings!!!!!!!!!
Yes I agree everyone has faults or vaults as you say. But not everyone is as MEAN as he was.

I wonder what the community thinks about how he did Michelle Sturgeon? Throwing her and her baby out of a vehicle along the road.

Many people he terrorized with his burnt out meth head. Even his own first cousin and his parents, and his first cousin's husband.

Just look at the fence he built between his and his father's house.

He was a pure blooded DEVIL not someone who was just a little imperfect.
Dom

United States

#24 Apr 23, 2012
Hell, he even raped his brother. Keep posting his innocence and I'll keep posting his evil acts.
fornicating wife

Lizemores, WV

#25 May 27, 2012
Apparently u don't have a life u have to keep writing ur rude ass comments, grow the fuck up and get a life. Have a little sympathy for his son, he was a great dad. And he will/is missed by many regardless of ur feelings towards him. So good luck on u getting a life cause u so need one.
Claude Balls

United States

#26 May 27, 2012
fornicating wife wrote:
Apparently u don't have a life u have to keep writing ur rude ass comments, grow the fuck up and get a life. Have a little sympathy for his son, he was a great dad. And he will/is missed by many regardless of ur feelings towards him. So good luck on u getting a life cause u so need one.
Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Purr Purr Purr
Dom

United States

#27 May 28, 2012
fornicating wife wrote:
Wow!! I thought you would be glad he is gone. Now you don't have to worry about ending up DEAD and thrown into the well behind his house.

Also, you can fornicate anyone you want to now, without him terrorizing you and them.
question

Pikeville, KY

#28 May 28, 2012
So you are implying, there are body/bodies possibly in a well behind the house. Really??? Where's your proof! LOL , who comes up with this stuff? How do you know Dom? If there is and you know about it, makes you an equal. Right? Correct if wrong.
I know

United States

#29 May 29, 2012
Dom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree everyone has faults or vaults as you say. But not everyone is as MEAN as he was.
I wonder what the community thinks about how he did Michelle Sturgeon? Throwing her and her baby out of a vehicle along the road.
Many people he terrorized with his burnt out meth head. Even his own first cousin and his parents, and his first cousin's husband.
Just look at the fence he built between his and his father's house.
He was a pure blooded DEVIL not someone who was just a little imperfect.
Michelle was bad too
Pissedoffmom

Mason, WV

#30 May 31, 2012
fornicating wife wrote:
you're just as cracked out driving that car running ppl off the roads which offends me, you ppl kill others with your actions and bad living choices.. Tell me you're not on something with those missing teeth? Try to pull urself together for your son, you're looking pretty bad baby! I will not comment nor disrespect the dead so I have nothing to say about Charlie but heather i do when I've got my kids in my car and I meet you on the road and get ran off practically. Especially on written ridge I will track you down bi**ch and beat ur fckin ass if you cause anymore danger to my kids.. You will know who I am soon sooooo eat ur wheaties bitchhhhh!!!! And also, eeeewwwww Eric!! Heather? Really? Hahahahahaha!!!! You pill heads r pretty sick ppl I'm so glad no substance controls my mind, so sad !!
hush hush hush

Ardsley, NY

#31 May 31, 2012
What about his other kids? Don't seem to be such a good Daddy to me,having kids with other women when you're a MARRIED MAN and not owning up to it!!
1 post removed
Dom

United States

#33 Jun 21, 2012
question wrote:
So you are implying, there are body/bodies possibly in a well behind the house. Really??? Where's your proof! LOL , who comes up with this stuff? How do you know Dom? If there is and you know about it, makes you an equal. Right? Correct if wrong.
I'm not implying there are bodies in the well. It was you, HEATHER that said, "If I come up missing, check the well behind the house".
question

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jun 21, 2012
And.... Heather said this when?
hush hush hush

Ardsley, NY

#35 Jun 22, 2012
Hmmmm,wonder why no one commented on my post about his other kids? What if his little boy grows up and marries one of his SISTERS?

Since: Jun 12

#36 Jun 26, 2012
i think what happened to little charlie mccallister is so horrible and people that say bad things r so wrong and mean
Investigating

United States

#37 Jun 28, 2012
I think it is terrible that "little Charlie McCallister" was said to have broken his own father's nose too. I am not glad that something happened to him. I would not wish ill will on someone, but please do not make them out to be somthing they are not.
Heather

Smithers, WV

#38 Aug 5, 2012
question wrote:
And.... Heather said this when?
Yea I would love to know when I said this......please tell since apparently you know more about me then I do.......
Heather

Smithers, WV

#39 Aug 5, 2012
hush hush hush wrote:
Hmmmm,wonder why no one commented on my post about his other kids? What if his little boy grows up and marries one of his SISTERS?
What other kids?????? I love when everyone knows or think they know everything about everyone elses life, it truly amazes me really it does......and dont worry about "little boy" none of your business!!!! Thanks....
Heather

Smithers, WV

#40 Aug 5, 2012
Pissedoffmom wrote:
<quoted text> you're just as cracked out driving that car running ppl off the roads which offends me, you ppl kill others with your actions and bad living choices.. Tell me you're not on something with those missing teeth? Try to pull urself together for your son, you're looking pretty bad baby! I will not comment nor disrespect the dead so I have nothing to say about Charlie but heather i do when I've got my kids in my car and I meet you on the road and get ran off practically. Especially on written ridge I will track you down bi**ch and beat ur fckin ass if you cause anymore danger to my kids.. You will know who I am soon sooooo eat ur wheaties bitchhhhh!!!! And also, eeeewwwww Eric!! Heather? Really? Hahahahahaha!!!! You pill heads r pretty sick ppl I'm so glad no substance controls my mind, so sad !!
I've been eating my wheaties, so whenever you feel like tracking me down and beating my fckin ass I'll be waiting. Can't wait to find out who you are since you can't post your real name. When did I "practically" run you off the road??? I'll be waiting.....
Voices

United States

#41 Aug 6, 2012
So there would be no opposition to looking down that well?
Dom

Clarkston, MI

#42 Sep 6, 2012
Stfu wrote:
Dom, you are a jerk..what about the innocent family members that read this...nobody is perfect..its not your place to go on here and slander someone...especially the deceased...and you have the nerve to quote the bible...get a life...
And yet here you are runnin your mouth so how about u mind your [email protected] place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving on 24 min Patrick 42
moose 1 hr Stealth 10
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr notBeavis 10,818
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 2 hr notBeavis 5,553
Narcan 3 hr bounty hunter 4
Kimberly Hodges 3 hr Just curious 1
seems the lighthouse has secrets. always gets d... 5 hr lol 33
Storm time with me lol 5 hr Melissa 180
News Mason County woman faces charges after 19-month... 11 hr Mother 54
Chat for our hill don't post or read if you're ... Fri Angelina 140