Next Last
travis

Ravenswood, WV

#42 Mar 17, 2013
Heard you smell like fish.take shower an clean up
chauntae hill

Middleport, OH

#43 Mar 19, 2013
Derrick Miller?? I don't even know who that is or where that place is. And I've never done opanas yea I've done things before so what who hasn't. I haven't done anything in over 2 years. But we will just agree with what you said. You seem to know more bout myself than I do. Lol :)
chauntae hill

Middleport, OH

#44 Mar 19, 2013
Excuse me lol but my babys dad is only 23 years old. Don't know where you get old men at lol. But ok....
chauntae hill

Middleport, OH

#45 Mar 19, 2013
Haha I smell like fish? Lol that's a good one...how bout you come up with something a lil better to say
1 post removed
who

United States

#47 Mar 29, 2013
who is the babydaddy
oh yeah

United States

#48 Mar 29, 2013
Chauntae don't listen to them.there just jealous that your out there working and being a great mom.if you wanna know who this is just ask your mom.i talked yo.her Wednesday before i came to.work
David D

United States

#49 Mar 29, 2013
I wouldn't mind taking her out I think she's very pretty
Shasta

Point Pleasant, WV

#50 Mar 29, 2013
chauntae hill wrote:
Derrick Miller?? I don't even know who that is or where that place is. And I've never done opanas yea I've done things before so what who hasn't. I haven't done anything in over 2 years. But we will just agree with what you said. You seem to know more bout myself than I do. Lol :)
Just sayin, I respect your honesty. You're so damn right, I don't know not 1 person who ain't never done shit before. And if they disagree they lyin. You're a good mom and I believe you ain't doing that shit no more because you have the lady balls to admit to your mistakes. These people should learn somethin.
Chauntae hill

Charleston, WV

#51 Mar 31, 2013
His dads name is Tim Jenkins he's from Princeton. Down toward Beckley. .
Chauntae hill

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 31, 2013
Aww we'll thank you David d or whoever u r lol very sweet of ya
Chauntae hill

Charleston, WV

#53 Mar 31, 2013
And thanks Shasta I appreciate that. And everyone's done something in their lives that they ashamed of. I'll admit to anything cause that's the past so it don't matter ya know but oh we'll let the haters hate. I like the attention lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You know its meeee 32 min Meee 49
Quran 1 hr jimtom 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Shelly Clark anyone know anything about her (Mar '15) 2 hr One more thing 37
Jenny Shirley finally!!!! 2 hr Hhh 2
Chip and Heather Wood 3 hr Super 10
Heather and Billy 3 hr Chipped off 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Point Pleasant Mortgages